Breaking her backy
147 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Travis climbed on the bed and went towards her face as he Kissed her lips. She was stunned at first but she slowly returned the kiss as she felt her body tingle. She had seen couples kiss on TV so she tried what she saw on his lips and she somehow did it perfectly. Travis was a little shocked but just told himself that since she's basically a hentai character this would be normal. Her nipples got Erect as they pointed up. Travis teased them with his finger while he rubbed his knee on her pussy. 

Her body was sensitive so it was easy to get her wet. She moaned between the kisses as she felt him pleasure her body. Her pussy got wet as he rubbed her clitoris with his knee. This aroused her body and made have a minor climax. He did this as he gave her body complete pleasure. He then picked her up and took her to her to the wall. This surprised but as she wasn't expecting it. Travis told her to hold it and spread her legs apart. She did that as she  waited for his cock to enter her. She was a little scared but she was desperately in need for pleasure.Her lust percentage had risen to 100 as it had reached the limit. Travis thrusted his cock in deep breaking her Virginity.

" Ahhhh~"

 She moaned loudly but not in pain but in pleasure. He started to fuck her pussy as he went at a gentle pace.

She moaned loudly as she felt his cock going back and forth in her pussy. Her tight pussy brought pleasure to Travis as he continued to pound her pussy. Even though it was tight he found it easy for him to go deeper inside her. He held her waist while he fucked her. He then felt her cum again and he increased his pace going at a much faster pace.

Clap*  clap* clap*

The sound of him pounding her juicey ass filled the room. 

" Ahhhh yesss right there !!" 

The way she moaned you would think she was an experienced woman.

She kept moaning loudly as she fucked her. Good thing these apartments were sound proff or else the whole neighborhood would hear them fucking. 

He pulled her arms back as he banged her back from the back. Her pussy drenched in her own juices as she continued to climax. Travis's pace increased again as if wanted to put her in a wheelchair for a couple of days which he could if he wanted. Her legs began to weaken as she stumbled but Travis held her up and turned her around pinning her back against the wall. Her face was completely lewded by him as he leaned and kiss her lips. He fucked her pussy as his cock went deeper inside her. He held her legs with his hand and her breasts were pressed against his chest. 

He devoured her pussy and mouth as he kissed her wildly making her gush out as she squirted all over his pelvis. She moaned In his mouth as his tounge attacked her mouth. Her brain only thought of the pleasure she felt and nothing else. 

While they were fucking Minwoo entered the house and found it weird that the door was open. He walked inside and found the floor wet. He wasn't surprised since the rain was pouring outside. So he went to his room and got changed.  After that he went to the shower to get warmed up with some hot water. He didn't notice the clothes hanged on the towel holder.

Travis continued to pound her as the loud banging filled the room. He then picked her up and took her on top the bed to continue the pounding. He pistoned her pussy and she climaxed. His pace got even faster as the room was filled with  fast clapping sounds. He knew Minwoo was in the apartment so he took advantage of him being in the shower at the moment. When heard the water stop he also slowed his pace down. 

Minwoo walked out of the shower wearing his gown and walked towards Haris room since he wanted some food. He tried to Open it but it was locked. " Hari-Noona are you there?" He asked. Travis recovered her and pulled her too the door and she held it.  Since her mind was back to normal she could speak but her body was still sensitive as ever

" Hey what do you want Minwoo?" 

She asked in her usual voice."

 Oh I just wanted to ask if there was anything to eat" He said.

" Yes there's food in the fridge you just have to warm  it ahhhup~!" She moaned loudly as Travis had thrusted inside her. He banged her pussy at a slow pace. She covered her mouth trying to cover her moans up." You okay Hari-Noona?" He asked." Oohhhh~ it's nothing ahhI just saw aHhh bug ~" she said as she moaned in between. Minwoo walked off to the kitchen and warmed the food. Travis continued to fuck her as she tried to cover her moans. He then unlocked the door since He wanted to try to test this mans density. She was shocked when he opened the door but she didn't question it and continued to drown in pleasure.

Minwoo was eating and remembered that they have fast wifi so he Took his food and went to his room on his way past Haris room she saw that it was opened , he pushed the door and saw her on the other side of the bed sitting there and doing nothing." Why are sitting on the floor?" He asked. As he walked up to her. He stood infront of the bed so he still couldn't see what was happening on the other side. Travis was laid on his back as she rode on his cock cow girl position. " Oh nothing really just sitting here since I'm bored" She said. She moaned softly since she rode Travis at her own pace. Minwoo didn't question it since he wanted to go beat his meat right now so he left and closed the door. She then fully moved her hips up and down as she her body shook. Her tits swaying around as she moved. 

She felt more and more pleasure every time she sat on his cock , making him reach deep into her pussy. She started to lift her body more and more to hit her ass against his waist harder, making his cock reach her very bottom. She climaxed as her pussy gushed out her juices spreading them all over the floor as  she fell on his chest.

Since Travis wasn't satisfied yet he couldn't let her rest so he carried her to the living room and banged her on the couch. Minwoo was wearing head phones so he couldn't hear anything that happened in the house. Travis continued pound her. After that he let her rest for a couple of hours as she slept on top of his lap chest on the couch.

After that he asked her to cook some food.Since she had gotten her strength back. She wore a apron over her naked body as she cooked. Travis continued hold back so he fucked her as she cooked the food. He turned the stove off since she couldn't concentrate of both things. So he banged her as she held the kitchen counter. He continued to fuck her till late at night when Minwoo came out of his room and smelled some food being cooked.

He saw Travis and Nari sitting in the dining room talking together. He then went towards the kitchen to put his plates in the sink. He saw Hari cooking some food wearing a really short skirt that revealed some of her ass. He got turned on as his cock twitched inside his pants." Hari-Noona why are you wearing that skirt" He asked as he stared at her. She looked back at him with a seductive smile and said" oh its pretty isn't it. Nari Gave it too me as a present" She said.

While she was talking some of Travis's cum spewed out of her pussy as it went down on her leg. She turned back to the pot and her eyes rolled back as she climaxed at the thought of Travis and her fucking here not to long ago. Minwoo didn't ask questions and walked back to his room since he already ate. He then saw that his dick was hard so he beat it while thinking of Hari. 

In the dining room Travis was sitting back on the chair. Nari was sucking his cock under the table as she looked in his eyes. Wanting to see he's reation to pleasure 'Man this is the life' Travis thought. As he cummed inside down her throat.

2