Trip
99 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

For the next month nothing has been happening except That Travis has been banging their brains our for a whole month. Since Naris school had closed she had basically moved in with Travis since she would Stay there for the whole day. While Travis and Hari would do their thing during the day when Minwoo was out or in his room. They would fuck around the house as they changed positions. They even did it during dinner as she sucked his cock while they ate. 

With Chae Yeon she moved in with her husband. Well her husband left for a business trip the day they moved in. Travis used this as an opportunity to get closer to her. He would do small things like slapping her ass or fondling it. She would always blush and try to get intimate with him but Travis would stop her telling her it isn't OK for them to do stuff like this. This put her lust up to 100% as her lust couldn't be satisfied. She bought many sex toys but non of them could fully satisfy her.

Seok-oh Minwoos childhood friend is at their apartment to invite them to a resort. He's trying to get Hari to like him so he asked his sister to organize this trip together with their friends. They agreed to go so they went and bought some summer clothing. Minwoo and Seok-oh were happy since they could flex their muscles to Hari while they're there. 

Travis of course only cared of getting Seoks sister who was pretty hot asf. He bought a 12 seater van so that everyone could sit comfortably as they drove there. Minwoos Mom said she'd also come later after she's done with work. So they left and went to the resort.

On the way Seok-oh tried speaking with Hari but she only gave him short replies showing him that she wasn't interested which he didn't seem to notice as he continued to talk with her. Travis didn't bother giving a fuck since none of his woman would ever cheat on him. They arrived at the resort and saw Seok-oh sister Standing outside waiting for them. 

Her name is Heo Yuhee. She's a gorgeous woman who's well known for her the way she dominates men. She's always scared Minwoo in the Manhua because of that.

{picture}

When she saw everyone she smiled kindly and introduced herself till she finally noticed Travis. She stared into his eyes.' He's really handsome. I wonder how he's face will look once I dominate him as well' She thought as she smiled at him. This smile scared Minwoo as he Hurriedly ran Inside while Travis didn't even pay attention to her as he also went in. 

After Travis put his luggage inside. He walked around the to since he had nothing else to do. He saw many women in bikinis coming from a lake that was close to the resort. They winked at him as he walked passed them. Travis didn't return it since he didn't feel like it. 

He then walked back to the resort and just sat their and did nothing. Hari and Nari came up to him and pulled him outside as she slowly put her hands in his pants grabbing his cock. When they arrived at a empty spot she pulled his pants down. While they were about to do their thing they didn't know that Heo Yuhee was spying them from a far. We Travis knew very well but he didn't mind.

She went down on her knees and stared at his cock. Travis felt her hot breath on his

dick as her mouth went near it. Her lips

then engulfed his cock. 

Her tounge licked and sucked his cock, and the walls of her throat brought him extreme pleasure. She then stroked his balls while

sucking him off. She looked into his eyes

as she gave head. 

Her black eyes were

focused on his expression. Little by little,

her movements became faster arnd faster

her tounge stimulated his cock.

After sometime, he began to feel

something building up inside. 

He then held her head and his cum entered her

mouth. His cock twitched a couple time

and shot everything inside, He could see

her swallowing his cum and finally let go

of his cock. She licked her lips and charmingly and blushed. She then stood up and held the wall. He slowly opened her legs and put his cock on her entrance. She moaned slightly and bit her lips. Travis moved foward. Nari moaned loudly as she held breasts and touched her. He enjoyed the feeling of her moist pussy surrounding his cock. Without giving her time to get think he pounded her pussy as held her waist tightly. Her body shook as she shuddered under the violent pleasure.

The feeling of her pussy was heavenly.

The layers of soft flesh combined with the

pleasure caused by the narrow wall filled

his body with pleasure. She felt her body

orgasm again as he continued to fuck her.

She could only accept the movements,

enjoying the pleasure brought each time

he slammed into her. She panted and moaned repeatedly. The sound of her moans around the area but no one to hear them. Well except Heo Yuhee who felt her pussy become wetter as she thought of Travis's large cock entering her.

Her breast pressed against the wall. After a couple minutes her body twitched again. A great amount of cum flowed from her cave. He didn't slow down the movement, he continued to pound her brain out. She was about to cum again when he pulled out. Her mind went blank as he just edged her. She looked at him with pleading eyes" Please make me cum master" She said in a soft voice. This is what he was waiting for. He then put down on her feet and faced her to the mirror. She saw his evil smile from the mirror as he thrusted foward." Ahhhhhh" her eyes opened wide, and her mind blanked again. Her face completely turn ahegoa.

After that he took her back to the room since her legs had weakened. He looked at Heo Yuhee direction as they stared at each other. He smiled at her and walked in. She climaxed as she saw his eyes.' I can't wait to get his cock inside me'

2