End of Alabasta/ New Crew Mate
64 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Travis was standing in the Rocky shores of Alabasta. He stared at the desert that seemed to go forever with no stop. The others soon came as they walked together to the town that wasn't far from here. When they were walking Luffys stomach kept on rumbling in hunger. He looked at Chopper and Tried to eat him. Chopper ran away and hid himself with Zoro. Well he wasn't really hidden since we could still see his body. 

After sometime they arrived at the town and Luffy quickly ran into the restaurant he saw. Travis also followed suit since he wanted to meet Ace and Smoker. When he arrived he saw a hole in the wall and Luffy running away from smoker. Ace then followed them from behind as he chased after Luffy.' Man that was fast.' He thought.

After that they got some desert clothing. Luffy saw the Crew and decided to run to them knowing well that he's being chased by Marine soldiers and Smoker. Everyone started running back to the ship as fast as they could. Ace faught Smoker to stall some time for the others to get far. 

They reached the ship and sailed inside the island through the river. Luffy began telling them about Ace being his brother and how strong he was. Soon after Ace came and have Luffy his vivre Card. 

After that they docked the ship behind some rocks. They then Traveled by foot to the Capital. They continue their journey through the desert, and Luffy, while resting in a shadow of a big rock, loses half their stuff to Warusagi Birds who trick travelers and steal their luggage. He chases after them but returns alongside a camel that is being chased by a gigantic Great Sandora Lizard. In joined efforts, Sanji, Zoro and Luffy kill the lizard and cook it. The camel, who happens to be a pervert, is given the name "Matsuge" by Nami and joins the crew, giving Nami and Vivi (and only them) a ride on his back . The journey is continued, and the Straw Hats finally arrive in the Yuba Oasis, the supposed hideout of the Rebel Army. However, the only citizen left in town tells them that the rebels are now in an oasis near Nanohana, for Yuba is now almost a daily target of sandstorms. The old citizen turns out to be an old friend of Vivi's, Toto. Here, we learn of their past together along with his son and her friend, Koza,[9] who is currently the leader of the Rebel Army.[10] He gives the Straw Hats a place to sleep and also digs up a gallon of water in the night.

The next morning they leave Yuba in the morning as Vivi wants to return to Nanohana, but Luffy becomes gravely serious and tells her that stopping the Rebels will not get rid of Crocodile nor prevent any loss of life  and they should go to Rainbase where Crocodile resides. He notes that even if they manage to reach the rebels, Crocodile will still try something to continue the war—it should be noted that, at this point, they still thought there was time before the battles started. After a tough argument and a scuffle in which Luffy states they're all risking their lives, Vivi agrees and leads them to Rainbase

Upon their arrival in Rainbase, the thirsty Luffy and Usopp rush right into a bar to get water, only to unexpectedly run into Captain Smoker and Tashigi there (and spit water in their faces from shock). They get chased by the two and their Marine squad, which also draws the attention of the Baroque Works Billions stationed. The crew splits into groups: Nami and Usopp; Zoro and Vivi; Sanji; Luffy and Travis chased by Smoker; and Chopper, who was left behind.  Luffy, Nami, Usopp, Zoro, and Smoker all arrive at Rain Dinners, but they all are caught by a trap and thrown in a Seastone cage by Crocodile. Travis was just walking around when he saw Tashigi who wanted to run after Smoker. 

Tashigi is a Marine officer serving under Vice Admiral Smoker in the base of G-5. She was originally introduced as a Master Chief Petty Officer in Loguetown  but was promoted to Ensign after the events in Arabasta.During the timeskip, she was promoted to Captain.

Tashigi has dark brown eyes and wears her black hair between chin- and shoulder-length. She looks remarkably similar to the late Kuina, Zoro's childhood friend. She wears rectangular glasses with red frames. He approached her and began to spit game to her using his Love Perimeter. Tashigi somehow didn't mind that she was being held back by him as continued the conversation. They strolled together as they walked to Alubarna. He took and umbrella from a random shop in town. During the night they slept pretty close to each other since even If th3 day was hot the nights were cold. 

After arriving in town Travis and Tashigi split up as she went to find Smoker. " I still won't interfere" Travis said as he saw everyone fighting. He stood on top of the castle as he watched them. After everyone was done with their fight Travis decided to go down and get the ladies. He met the beautiful Robin one of his favorite waifus in One Piece,

{ picture}

 she seemed to be badly hurt so he asked Chopper to patch her up.After she got healed they all went back to Cobras castle and rested. The next day everyone was feasting as they were really especially Luffy. After they ate. Travis asked Vivi if she wanted to join his crew. She said does but she wants to ask her father first. Travis then went to the other girl and basically put them all on 100."I fuck them later since I don't have a reason to rush. With Vivi I'll do it when we start sailing. And I should probably make a devil fruit for her when in my pocket dimension" He said in his head.

After that they all split as the StrawHats left before Travis who was planning on staying till Vivi was ready. He gave both Nami and Robin a slap on the ass before they left. For the next few days Vivi and Travis spent it together till they began sailing on the ship Vivis father gave them. Travis named the ship Invincible since he's Invincible. He even got a jolly Roger and hanged it on the top as the wind blew it. Their ship was pretty cool and big. He could get 9 more Crew mates on it. Vivi got settled in her room and came out and stood with Travis as they watched the sun set." So who's gonna navigate this thing?" Travis asked. Leaving Vivis mouth gaping 

3