Bounty
63 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Travis left the cabin and walked down to deck. He stared at the island up ahead and was pretty syked since if things went right he might get his bounty. He looked at the Marine soldier who had passed out due to exhaustion. He walked up to him and tapped his head." Yo wake up " 

The Marine slowly opened his eyes as he stared as Travis. He then got up and dusted himself. He had gotten used to Travis and wasn't really scared of him. I mean he did still feed him, but the only problem was sleeping. " Have we arrived?"

" Yeah we arrived. And from what it looks like this island has a Marine base." He said as he stared at the island. The Marine dude had hope of them arresting Travis. " That means my bounty gets to rise even more." He said. Travis then walked towards the dude and held him with his collar. He leaped to the island and landed on the beach. 

Booom

A crater appeared under his feet as the island shook. Many People scattered away as they ran back to their houses. Marine soldiers that were patrolling ran up to him and tried to attack him. Travis didn't even move and they just slowly fell to ground, passed out. " So let's go to the office shall we."

He walked towards the Marina base on the mountain as he carried the dude on his shoulder. He didn't even try to escape since he knew that it wouldn't end well. When they arrived at the gates Travis kicked them open. He saw many Marines carrying swords and Guns as they aimed them to him. " Get on the ground" One of the Marines said. He laughed "Who knew I'd have a problem with the police in both of my lives " He then flicked his finger at them. 

 

Fuusssssssh

The whole Marine base was hit with powerful winds as every soldier flew out of the yard. Some tried to hold on to buildings but they were also blown away. The only building that survived was the one behind him which was probably just a bathroom. " So this is the last time we see each other. I hope you tell the higher ups what you saw here. I'd be very helpful" 

He then speed blitzed and appeared on his ship deck. " I gotta wait a couple days for the log post to load then we can leave." He said. He went back to the cabin and continued to fuck Vivi's brains. 

For the next few days Travis has been banging Vivi. He hasn't done much but chill in his ship and do nothing. Well the Marines did send some people but he killed them before they could even reach the island. This made his bounty rise even higher since he had no mercy. Travis and Vivi were sitting on the beach of the island. They had a large umbrella giving them shade and got some food on a towel. Today was their beach day so Vivi wore a bikini showing off her beautiful body. Travis wore a short and nothing else. 

While they were talking the newspaper bird was flying over the island. Travis called it and it flew towards him. After paying he got the newspaper and gave it to Vivi since he didn't feel like reading. She opened the paper and wanted papers fell to the ground. After throwing all others papers she finally found Travis's paper." Wow your bounty is pretty huge and this is your first one huh. This is what you wanted, so i guess it worked out." Vivi said.  

WANTED

WYATT D. TRAVIS 

100 000 000$

DEAD OR ALIVE 

" 100 million huh. Well that's cool I guess. But since I want to have the largest bounty I'll have to do more stuff." He said. 

In the Strawhat crew. They are currently On their way to look for clues on the Sky Island. The newspaperbird flew down to their ship and Nami payed the bird and got a newspaper. She opened the paper and bounties fell to the ground , as she was about to pick them up she saw a glimpse of Travis's face on one of them. She hurriedly picked it up." Guys guys !!! come look!" She shouted. 

After they all gathered around her she showed them his bounty." Look. Travis got his first bounty!" She said. " For real. Let me see.!" Luffy said as he took the sheet of paper. " Whatt!! He has a hire bounty them mime!!" Luffy shouted. Zoro came and took the paper from him and smiled." I knew he was strong" he said. Usoop laughed as he began to speak lies to Chopper. Robin stared at the never ending ocean.' I wonder when I'll meet you again' She thought.

Back with Travis.

" Yeah let's go to our next island Vivi" He said as he raised the sails. 

1