Info dump/ Shakky
49 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Marines are shocked at the loss of Rob Lucci, whom they considered to be the strongest in all of CP9's history. Usopp, Franky, and the rest of the crew, letting out a sigh of relief, began to congratulate Luffy and his victory.

Suddenly, a Den Den Mushi from somewhere transmitted a mysterious voice, which also congratulated Luffy. Knowing that they are being heard by everybody, they reveal themselves to be the Franky Family, Galley-La shipwrights, Yokozuna, Oimo and Kāshī, dangling by Paulie's rope. They explain that the giants took all the shots for them, and that they are all safe. All of them begin climbing the rope, as Franky starts crying. Wiping the last of his tears, he yelled defiance at the Marines.

The Marines then realize that Luffy is seriously fatigued and has not been able to move, much to the crew's shock. Usopp encouraged Luffy again to move, but the latter cannot move at all. The Marines now noticed that the pirates are escaping through the escort ship, fire at it, and destroy the ship. The crew, realizing that Kokoro, Chimney, Gonbe and Chopper are still there, watched in horror as the ship starts sinking.

Suddenly, Sanji appeared, carrying all four of them. A Marine tries to capture Nami, but Kokoro knocked him out with a kick. The Buster Call ships start firing at Zoro and the others as they run from the explosions. The ships prepared to fire at Luffy in the tower. Robin tells everyone that, at this distance, even if she tried to pull him out of there, Luffy would just fall in the water. The crew begins to shout at Luffy, saying that he needs to get up.

As the rest of them shout at Luffy, Usopp noticed another voice. Franky yells at him that it is his family, but Usopp insisted that it is a different voice: one he recognizes. Luffy also heard the voice, hearing someone tell him to look below. The rest of the crew start hearing the mysterious voice, as the Marines starts the countdown. Usopp urged them to jump to the sea, asking Robin to help move Luffy.

Zoro says that it will kill him, but Usopp says that they still have a friend among them, which left Zoro speechless. Two seconds remain in the countdown as Robin moved Luffy towards the sea. Chopper started to cry as he sees a familiar figure, coming up from the water. Sanji, Nami, and Chopper cry as Going Merry arrives, telling them to return to the "sea of adventure".[50]

Kokoro threw Chopper, Robin, and Luffy onto the Going Merry before boarding herself. Spandam returned, broken and bruised from being hit with Funkfreed, and orders the Marines to open fire on Merry, falsely claiming to have permission from Admiral Aokiji. Two Buster Call ships fired, only to get caught up in a strong current and hit each other. Sanji, during his absence, had started to close the Gates of Justice, causing the whirlpool currents to return. As Nami used the current to elude the battleships, more shots are fired, which Zoro and Sanji deflected by using Luffy as a sling. Spandam yelled more orders, but Robin used her powers to break his spine. Finally, Franky used the Coup de Vent to catapult ship and all out of danger.

At the front of the island, the Franky Family, Galley-La, giants, King Bulls, and Yokozuna commandeered the Puffing Tom and return to Water 7. Aokiji arrived on the scene and declared that with the island in ruins there's no way they can depict Enies Lobby as anything but a "complete defeat" for the World Government.[51] The reunited Straw Hat Pirates leave the chaos of the Buster Call behind and sailed out of Enies Lobby. Sometime later, they see a Galley-La ship with Iceburg and his shipwrights in it. However, their joy is short-lived as Merry's hull finally gave out and splits in two.

Luffy pleaded with Iceburg to fix the ship up one last time, but Iceburg cannot; he'd already done what he could. As he saw the ship laying on Scrap Island (after having been dumped from Franky's lair by CP9), he too heard the voice of the ship and decided to grant its request to sail once again; the ship was then carried off by the waves of Aqua Laguna and sailed off on its own. He declared what he saw before him as a miracle: a ship so loved by its crew that it went beyond its limits to save them one last time; he praised ship and crew for such extraordinary loyalty. Luffy comes to realize what Iceburg is saying and understands what has to be done. After moving to Iceburg's ship, Luffy and the rest of his crew give Merry a viking funeral, setting her ablaze for her final voyage. As the crew lament the funeral of their ship, they each hear the soul of Merry, thanking them for taking good care of her. Though Luffy argued that her damage was their fault, Merry says that she was happy, with her only regret that she could not continue their voyage with them. As the ship starts to burn away, the crew mourn their friend, as Merry once more thanks them for a wonderful life.

This everything that happened after the fights that had taken place.

The StrawHats also got new bounties

Straw Hat" Monkey D. Luffy:   300,000,000

"Pirate Hunter" Roronoa Zoro:   120,000,000

"Cat Burglar" Nami:   16,000,000

"Demon Child" Nico Robin:   80,000,000

"Cotton Candy Lover" Chopper:   50

"Black Leg" Sanji:   77,000,000

"King of snipers" Sogeking:   30,000,000

They also gained a new crew mate

"Cyborg" Franky, with   44,000,000

Right now they are currently On their way to the next island which is Triller Park. 

Travis and the gang are on their way to Sabaody Archipelago. The Sabaody Archipelago  is the final island in Paradise, close to the Red Line. Though it is called an archipelago, it is actually a massive mangrove forest growing out from the middle of the ocean with each tree of the forest serving as an "island" on which people live. Since it is just a group of trees and not an island like those found in the Grand Line, it has no magnetic pull for which to affect a Log Pose. 

Travis is pretty excited since In this place he could finally meet one of his favorite woman of this story Shakky. Travis has always hated how them mother fucking One Piece FanFiction mcs never got her into their harem. Now this is not NTR since that's a fictional world unlike this one.{ if only he knew} So Travis has long planned on Banging Shakky and cucking Rayleigh. As the approached the Island they saw the many bubbles floating up the island and popping when they reached the limit. 

This was really soothing to the ears as they popped. The entered the island and parked their ship in the 11th Grove. They left and walked towards the 13th Grove where Waifu lives. While they walked Travis felt many people's eyes on him. He saw multiple Marine soldiers staring at him and the girls. This made him smile as he knew what their plan was. While they walked through town the people in the street suddenly began to bow down. 'I have maxed out luck' he thought as he grinned. A world Nobel walked with his slaves as they were held with chains. His guards behind him as he walked like some God. The gaurds saw Travis and his girls weren't bowing down so they tried to apprehend him. 

Bonney speed blitzed and tapped them through their armor as they began to age fastly and turned into dust. The noble looked behind him and saw that his gaurds had died for some reason. However he didn't panic but took out his rifle and aimed at Travis. Before he shot he noticed Vivi and Bonney behind him and was instantly aroused by their beauty. He stared at them lustfully." I'll let you live if you give me your woman" He said. Travis didn't speak and continued to walk forward. He panicked and shot Travis in the face. The bullet broke when it collided with his skin and he continued to walk forward. The dude continued to shoot Travis but it didn't really do anything to him. One bullet even got Into his eye but the same thing happened. 

Travis had arrived right infront of him as he looked down on him. He stared into his eyes and grabbed his head. The Nobel tried to get free but couldn't since Travis gripped his head slightly. 

His finger penetrated his skull and blood began to drip out. Travis then clenched a little harder and his head was crushed. 

Splat

The insides of his head splashed everywhere except Travis who was still clean as fuck. He then continued to walk towards the 13th Grove while Vivi and Bonney followed behind him. When he arrived he saw a shop on top of a hill from far. He appeared on infront of the door and entered. The first thing he was the beautiful Woman named Shakky behind the bar smoking a cigarette. Vivi and Bonney finally noticed that Travis wasn't infront of them anymore and they pouted cutely as they also speed blitzed to the shop.  

0