Shakky fine
43 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Travis was now alone sitting in the living room since the girls went out to buy some stuff. He was currently reading some Manga to see if any of them might attract him to go there in the near future. As he was doing this Shakky entered the bar and went to her room. This place had many rooms even though It looked small. Travis and the girls decided to stay here since they didn't want to book a room in the city. 

Travis stood up and followed her to the room and found her in the shower. ' Wonder where she's going' He thought. He then went back to the living room and continued doing his thing. After 30 minutes she came out of her room wearing some really hot clothes. Travis then remembered that even though she showed signs of liking him she's not fully in love with him. He began to use the Spit Game function as he started to rack up some affection. It kept on rising till it reached 70. OK now I know most of y'all are probably confused on how this works and stuff well let me explain.

10%= She thinks you're kind.

20%= She finds you Interesting but not much.

30%= She thinks you're a nice friend. 

40%= She begins to trust you, which means you're a Great friend.

50%= She sees you in a new light and y'all can potentially become lovers.

60%= She loves you but can't tell you.

70%= You are her top priority but she still won't say it to your face.

80%= She'd die for you.

90%= She finally told you and will never let you go.

100%= Even Death Cannot Keep me from you. 

That's how it works so don't get confused. As they spoke she had long forgotten about her having a date today as she sat beside him. Travis caressed her thighs as they spoke , her cheeks had a small blush on them as she enjoyed how his big hands touched her. He enjoyed seeing this hot woman blush like a school girl , he then slowly began to lean close to her face. This indicated that he wanted to kiss her in her mind so she also closed her eyes and as his lips began to connect with hers. They first gently kissed each other but it slowly progressed into a wet kiss as they're tounge wrapped around each other. Travis held her waist tightly as he put her on his lap without breaking the kiss. 

Travis only stopped to let her breathe but soon after they continued to kiss passionately. Shakky felt her pussy tingle in pleasure as she continued kiss him. She had been backed up lately since Rayleigh been gone for 3 months but today she finally began to relieve herself through the pleasure she got from Travis. He held her juicey ass tightly as he spread her cheeks apart. She mones n between their kiss as he fondled her booty. She slowly began to undress herself as they kissed. She removed the top part of her dress only leaving the bottom. Underneath her she wore black lingerie which surprised him since this world has not developed that much for them to be creating lingerie.' Well if Franky can be a robot then I shouldn't be surprised by this' he thought. Travis touched her breats as he teased her nipple making them hard. 

Shakky was surprised by how pleasant his body was. Travis didn't really need to do much to make a woman have an orgasm but he doesn't use his full capability. He makes them slowly feel an emence amount of pleasure since if he just assaulted them with pleasure with out holding back then they're minds would literally go blank forever. And passing out finna turn into dying real quick. 

"Mm..." Shakky enjoyed every second that Travis's tongue dominated hers. Her body was very warm, and she wanted more and more of him.

His fingers rubbed her nipple , this made her pussy gush out her juices as she orgasmed. Thinking they'd move to the sex now she pulled back the kiss leaving a string of saliva connecting their lips. But Travis had another thing in mind as he dived in and sucked on her tits. She moaned loudly as she felt his hot tongue on her nipples. Her pussy quiverd in pleasure as she couldn't contain herself and had another orgasm. Due to the previous climax her body had become sensitive and she couldn't do anything about it. Her panties were soaked from all her juices that poured out her pussy every second. As she was about to cum again Travis stopped. Her body twitched slightly as she had her pussy burned in pleasure. She looked at Travis with eyes filled with lust as she breathed heavily. ' Wow she's fucking hot' Travis said. He speed blitzed to her room and laid her on the bed as she was now fully naked. She touched her breasts as she looked at Travis's huge raging cock infront of her pussy. He tapped her pussy lips with his cock as it made a squishy sound. Her pussy had been soaked as he could stil feel it on his cock.

He slowly began to insert it into her pussy. As his cock entered her pussy , she felt his long thick member spread her pussy walls. Her was clenched tightly as if they were sucking his cock. Travis felt her hot pussy wall wrapping around his cock as it twitched inside her. He began to fuck her pussy in a quick pace since he didn't give a fuck. She moaned loudly as she wrapped her legs around his waist and pulled him closer to her , making his cock go deeper into her pussy. She enjoyed the feeling of his hot cock moving back and forth in her pussy. She held the sheets tightly while she moaned in pleasure. Her pussy squeezed his cock more and more, begging for him to give her more pleasure. Travis didn't deny what she wanted so began to fuck her Gspot harder. He assaulted it with his cock as it rubbed on it making her body twitch in pleasure. The sound of him pounding her pussy filled the room as he fucked her. Her pussy took the shake of his cock as she clenched it around him. In between her moans she spoke. " I want to you to fuck me harder Travis until I can't move any more!" 

To which Travis answered with his One Slam technique which he had just created. This technique was much weaker then One Thrust. But to a woman who had been filled with unsatisfied lust for 3 months, she couldn't hold herself as she climaxed rabidly everytime he slammed into her. Her eyes rolled back as the pleasure messed with her thinking. Her pussy gushed out her juices as they sprayed all over Travis's pelvis. He didn't stop to give her sometime to breath but continued to pound her.

While he was fucking her brains Travis felt Rayleighs Haki from outside. He had been paying attention to this since he was busy fucking his wife. So he had to concentrate on both things at the time. Even though he could kill Rayleigh with a thought he still needed to let the story progress like the Anime. And Rayleigh finding his wife being banged by him would lead to a fight to death with Travis. Well he'd die and Travis would come out unscathed. 

" Shakky! Are you ready for our date?" Rayleigh asked. Shakky held her mouth shut as she didn't want him to hear her moans. While Travis continued to pound her without remorse. But he stopped for a second and went covered himself with sheets. Under the sheets Travis had done a lot things in that very second. In that second he tapped a hole through really and basically dragged his body and only a half of her inside it. Meaning that only her top part was visible in the real world and her bottom part was in a void space as Travis fucked her silly. Rayleigh opened the door and saw Shakky lying in bed as her face was completely flushed. She moaned lightly as she exhaled. Rayleigh rushed to her." Are you fine Shakky!!" He shouted as he put his hand on her forehead. " Yeah I'm ahh~ ok I just neeee~d to get some rest" She said. " I think you might have catched a cold. I'm cook something up for you. This is one of Crocuses remedies that he used when the crew Had gotten a really bad cold. " He said. Rayleigh ran out to the kitchen and began to cook the remedy. 

Travis pounded her her pussy wildly as he rubbed her clitoris with his finger. His raging cock went deeper inside her pussy as it fucked her womb. The stimulation was too much for Shakky , and her pussy poured alot of love juices on his cock. " AAAHHHHH!!!" She moans louder than ever as she feels the hot and his so fucking pleasant cock pounding her womb. Rayleigh quickly ran into the room and found her bitting her lip in pleasure as her eyes rolled back. " Are you in pain?" Rayleigh asked. She looked at him with a face lewded with lust as she answered." No I'm okay you don't have to worry Babe" Rayleigh was just like your average NTR victim as he lost 90 percent of his brain cells and didn't find anything wrong with her. He walked back to the kitchen and cooked the remedy. While Travis continued to fuck his wife. 

The Girls returned and found Rayleigh in the kitchen cooking. They had met him earlier when he approached Shakky and asked her out on a date. Shakky agreed and they continued shopping. She later explained to them that he was her husband and wasn't a random dude. 

They went to their room and began to chat amongst themselves. Travis turned her body around Making her light on her front and pounding her ass making it jiggle. She held her face down on the sheets as she moaned while he fucked her. If Rayleigh were to see her face he would instantly have a boner as she had gone full ahegoa. Rayleigh came back and found that she was already sleeping to he put the soup on the table and left the room.

Travis was about to cum as his cock twitched inside her pussy. Her walls wrapped around him indicating that he shouldn't pull out so he continued to fuck as it twitched. He held her ass as he cummed deep inside her womb filling it up with his hot semen. Travis pulled out as he cummed on her back as well painting it with his cum. Her pussy slowly spewed out his thick semen as she twitched.  

After that Travis went to his room and saw the girls sitting in their underwear. Since his cock was still hard he couldn't just let it die down after time so he held Vivi head as he fucked her throat. Bonney didn't want to get left out so she came up to him and gave him a sloppy kiss. Vivi wrapped her mouth on his cock as she sucked it up.

Rayleigh was sitting in the dinning room drinking some whisky as he continued to worry about his wife.

0