Amazon Lily
78 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next day Travis left for Amazon Lily since he wanted to get some of Hancock's pussy. He left the girls lying in bed after they a fun night of sex. Rayleigh had left soon after Luffy had disappeared and went somewhere unknown. Nobody really gave af about that so they used the opportunity to fuck. 

As Travis arrived at the island. Just like the Anime the island had a large mountain wall that covered the inside where they lived. Unlike the normal see the calm belt was just as its name completely calm. He landed on top of the mountain since he knew that Hancock hadn't arrived yet. He saw the blond girl Kuja warrior that had saved Luffy when he arrived in the island. Even though Travis hadn't planned on getting any Other Kuja ladies , this girl might be the exception for him. 

As time went by Travis saw Luffy flying towards the island in fast speeds as he landed In the forest. " So how am I going to do this? " he wondered as he looked at the ocean. He could clearly see The Kuja pirates ship from afar as it was now nearing the island." I'll just meet up with Luffy since that would make things simpler. " He said. Travis appeared beside Luffy as he sat there and waited for him to regain conscious. 

Luffy woke up after an hour or Two as he shouted his crew mates names. Travis slapped him into a tree since this dude was loud as fuck. Luffy stood up and saw Travis sitting on a rock." Travis! What are you doing here.?" He asked." Idk but that doesn't matter." Travis said blankly. Luffy took out the Vivre Card he had gotten from Rayleigh." I have to go back to my friends. " He said as he ran to the edge of the island. He saw that he was currently in the middle of nowhere. Travis appeared beside him as he knocked his head." Yeah the guys are perfectly fine I can guarantee that. But what you need to worry about is where we currently are. " Travis said. He then walked towards the entrance and indicated him to follow." You see we are now in an Island names Amazon Lily. It's the home of one of the Warlords of the see Boa Hancock. My future wife" He said and be whispered the last part." You see Luffy right now we have no way out of this Island' lies'. We could try to get in the island but they've been known to be hostile towards Men so I'm thinking of a plan that will help us enter the island in the most efficient way possible." Travis said as his eyes glowed red. He imput a disguise on the both of them that only them could see through. Travis then picked Luffy up and threw him inside the island and followed suit.

Luffy landed head first into the ground creating a small crater. While Travis of course landed gracefully. Many of the women of the island began to gather around them. Till a Kuja warrior came and began to ask them questions." Who are you two?" She asked. " I'm Monkey D luf...."

Bang.

Travis slapped Luffy into the ground before he could finish his intro." Yeah sorry about her she's very dumb you see. She always calls herself Monkey D since she heard about a boy named that. But her real name is Kate and I'm Travis" Travis said. To them Travis spoke in a feminine way but to Luffy his voice was just as normal as ever. 

They took Travis and Luffy for more questioning but were interrupted by the Kuja horn sounding indicating that the empress had returned. 

" stay right here we'll be right back" the girl said a they ran out to meet the empress. Travis looked at Luffy and saw him picking his nose as he looked around with a stupid look on his face." Pfft " Travis couldn't help but find this dude hilarious with his dumb actions. ' He really is The bringer of Smiles' Travis thought. After sometime the warrior chick came back and told them the empress wanted to see them. Which got Travis and Luffy happy as they happily followed them to the Empresses Quarters. 

When they arrived at the large door. She knocked on the door and reported to her. Hancock said to open the door. The door slowly opened as it creaked.' Fix your door bitch' Travis thought. They then entered and saw the beautiful Empress Boa Hancock sitting on her bed looking seat. 

' Damn she hot. I'd say hottest girl I've seen since I've entered this world. Well Vivi and Bonney had gotten more gorgeous through their awakening so I'm not complaining.' Travis said In his head. Hancock stared right at them as if she was checking them out. " Strip" She commanded. ' it wouldn't hurt to say please. ' 

Travis and Luffy removed their clothing and they didn't see anything wrong with them. ' I don't like the thought of her seeing me having a pussy right now. ' He said in his head. After that she told them that they could live on they island is they wanted or they could leave and they would provide a way of transportation. This made Luffy happy since they could now leave the island. He was about to answer but Travis slapped his head. Luffy looked at Travis in pain as he held his head. ' Its time to rack some affection from her. 

Travis began to choose the options that make them enter into a conversation. They began to talk together as they ignored the other people in the room. Hancock didn't even notice what was happening but she just enjoyed conversing with him. After a couple of minutes of talking the conversation was ended by Travis which made her a little sad. He had gained 60 affection in small talk so he left and went to the rooms that they assigned for them. 

After sometime it was time to eat and they went at the buffet hall and feasted. Surprisingly Hancock came and sat with Travis as they spoke together while they ate. Luffy was about to take his food but he just stared at him as he removed his hand and stole someone else's food.

In the conversation with Hancock he had finally reached the 100 mark as she had fully fallen for him. Her lust for him was on Zero since she didn't really know what she felt for him. Travis walked her back to her Building and went back to the room and waited for midnight.

When midnight stuck every soldier had basically gone to rest which is kinda dumb since they could get invaded at anytime. Travis used this and appeared on top of her roof. He entered through the window and found her sleeping. Travis removed the disguise and walked towards her bed and tapped her head making her wake up. 

She was surprised as she looked and was about to attack him till she looked closely at Travis and blushed. She didn't know who he is but she knew that he was someone she found to be important. Travis held her face as he caressed it softly. She touched his hand that was on his face as she grasped it. She began to cutely sniff it. 'He smells like Travis. Is this her?' She wondered. She looked at him in a cute face and asked." You're Travis right?" Which made him smile brightly as he nodded. ' Wow that was easy'

2