Gyokko get…
25 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Last time in I was reborn in demon slayer as an Uchiha

There footwork were nearly perfect and there powers was now once again equal.

Rengoku was not already tired unlike last time he used this technique and he could go on for another 4 hours before the technique start to take a toll on his body so all he has to do now is try to kill his dad before that.

He mixed the gate and heavenly breath technique for great result and was now again stronger but Shinjuro was adapting very quickly.

He kept up with all of Rengoku blowed and even pushed back a few of them.

No matter how hard Rengoku pushed his father pushed the same.

They are equal in power so now the only thing that would determine the winner is workmanship and skill.

Rengoku knew that he had a bit less fighting experience than his dad so he was a bit cautious and he wanted to show his dad how far his workmanship had come.

The battle between father and son was getting close to its climax

Now we continue where we left off

Meanwhile while Rengoku and Shinjuro we're going at each other throat somewhere else in the battle.

Tengen ran into the upper moon he failed to kill 2 years ago.

He looked at upper moon four and without any hesitation in his eyes, he rushed at it, the head of the moon flew in the sky as Tengen pass by it but as the head got cut off.

2 body came out of it, the body absorb each other over and over again until only one remain.

Zohakuten.

The demon looks at Tengen with you're hatred in his eyes and he was ready to kill that bastard that try to kill his innocent self.

"Countless Striking Trees" Zohakutan said as he summon a bunch a tree and commands his wooden dragons to attack Tengen, the tree dragon 

 rapidly grow bigger and multiply as they rush towards Tengen.

"Sound breathing Fourth Form: Constant Resounding Slashes" He said as he holds his swords apart and spins them rapidly in conjunction with releasing his bombs, creating massive explosions while defending himself from the incoming attacks.

"Sound breathing third form String Performance, Bursting Bloom"He said as he engages at Zohakuten,he unleashed a flurry of rotating slashes and chops with his swords.

 The final hit launches Zohakutan high in the air, making Tengen toss a plethora of explosive beads while throwing hus chained swords in a boomerang-like style cutting all the beads to detonate them.

The explosion destroy Zohakutan body but because he was a demon he started healing at a incredible speed, Zohakutan healing was far better than it was last time and so he healed his body near instantly.

Tengen just smiled before he started to throw beads everywhere, the beads then exploded as they reach Zohakutan.

Zohakutan was taken by surprise as he though that Tengen needed to hit the bead for it to explode but he didilnt take into account that exploding seal exist and they can be activated from afar.

So now Tengen had increased his range, he could make his bead explode by hitting them or when he throw them, granted he has less co trol over them when they are far away from him but he still can make them explode.

"Crazed Cry of Thunder Death"Zohakutan said as he commands his wooden dragons to unleash bolts of lightning and powerful sound waves from their mouths.

The attacks were very powerful and Tengen at to be carefully to not be hit in them.

Tengen dodged all the hit before he rushed at the demon and try to slash at it's neck but it even if he cut the head.

The demon still continue to fight, he knew that he had to try and find the demon that was hiding, he concentrated on hearing stuff around him and he could hear timing footstep running away from him.

His superhearing made it hard for anyone to get a sneak on him and even if he explode a lot of explosive when he fight he always get his hears check to make sure they not damaged.

His greatest weapon is his ears after all and if they don't work that take away his musical score.

Even if he could hear foodtep he couldn't exactly locate where they were coming from and so he was still left in the dark.

The battle between him and upper moon four was mostly him trying to find the real body while Zohakutan distracted him.

It wasn't really a fight it was mostly a battle of hide and seek and the winner would get to live, The longer the fight go on the more Tengen could pinpoint where the noise were coming from.

Zohakutan tried to kill Tengen a lot of time but Tengen was way Faster than the upper moon,

It was only a matter how tuke before Tengen find the real body.

The real body did not stand still and was running around and it was making it harder for Tengen to find him with all that noise.

While Tengen was struggling to kill upper moon 4 somewhere in the castle Tanjuro saw upper moon 5.

And as soon as his eyes and the moon, met he put his hands on his sword sheath before Gyokko head fell clean off his body.(A/N that has to be a record)

He had die, he got speed blitz, Gyokko had to fight somebody that even Kokoshibu would struggle with, that was a horrible match up for him and when he try to regrow his head, he saw that his wounds look like they got cauterized.

The man had no emotion on his face, and just like that upper five was defeated without much effort needed.

After he killed Gyokko, Tanjuro started running toward the direction of Atoru.

He was one of the few people that could go help Atoru right now and not be something that will distract him.

A/N I felt bad for Gyokko like imagine getting one shotted

1