The art of jumping someone
29 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Last time in I was reborn in demon slayer as an Uchiha

Even if Muzan now had no facial feature you could see the rages in his eyes as he looked at Atoru.

This fucking pest dare to make fun of him.

He will murder this king and showed who boss.as Muzan tried to created a bunch of blood demon art to attack Atoru with, nothing came out.

When he looked at Atoru his right eyes was spinning while he looked at him.

Muzan decided to created a smoke screen by destroying the floor below him and throwing the debris at the kid.

Due to the improved vision that his eyes gave him, Atoru was able to follow him pretty easily through the debris.

Atoru blew out a huge gust of wind that pushed the debris away, Atoru titled his body to the side as a tentacles slash pass by him and destroyed everything behind him.

"This could kill me if I'm not carefull," I said as I saw how close I was to getting hit.

Now we continue where we left off

While Atoru and Muzan we're going back and forward in an intense battle, somewhere else in the infinity castle, uppermoon one was now facing 2 hashiras and 2 of Atoru tsugoko.

They surprisingly manage to shock him and make him actually tried, he thought the twins were a weak link but there were very strong and because he had underestimated them.

He got cut on his shoulder, even though the cut healed instantly, the slashing mark on his kimono still stayed with him, as a samurai he had to admit me they were worthy enough to see him try.

He would bump up the level and see if they can keep up and if they can't he will just kill them.

"Moon breathing Third Form: Loathsome Moon, Chains" Kokushibo said as he swings his sword rapidly in two gigantic crescent slashes, and from the slashs a storm of smaller crescents shaped moons spread causing huge destruction in ahuge area around him.

"Stone breathing Third Form: Stone Skin"Gyomei said as he unleashes a series of slashes with his axe deflectingAl the crescant shaped moon coming at him.

"Wind breathing Fifth Form: Cold Mountain Wind" Sanemi said as he creates several circular arched slashes that increase in size, he use the slashes to protect himself from the incoming attacks.

Thw twins deflected the attack by using the fifth form in moon breathing which was Moon Spirit Calamitous Eddy.

They created a bunch of slash that they used to deflect the attacks the demon threw at them.

The twins then rushed at Kokoshibu before they started tag teaming the upper moon.

And while Kokoshibu eyes were focused on the twins, Sanemi and Gyomei rushed in and attacked him.

Kokoshibu realizing that his clothes were completely destroy because of the attacks looked rather happy.

Maybe those humans will give him a challenge before he go for the kill on Atoru, maybe they would be the perfect test dummy for his new move (A/N you are delusional because to be fair, Atoru would drop you faster than you can breath)

The demon had 6 eyes and he used his two Sharingan eyes to focus on the pillars while his four other normal eyes were focused on the twins.

His attention was now slit by a lot and because of how much info he was getting he would get overwhelmed if they could find a way to force a lot of info to enter his brain.

"Moon breathing Eighth Form: Moon-Dragon Ringtail"Kokoshibu said as he uses a bigger version of his sword and creates a singular gigantic crescent-shaped slash that slowly decreases in size, creating dozens of crescent moon blades.

The attacks completely vaporize and cut everything on its way.

"Moon breathing Fourteenth Form: Catastrophe, Tenman Crescent Moon"Yuichiro and Muichiro yelled in absolute harmony as they creates a chaotic vortex of powerful extremely long-ranged omnidirectional slashes that destroys whatever is caught up within its attack radius.

The attacks managed to cancel each other out and as soon as the debris started to appear they all rushed toward there opponent.

The twins inhuman level of trust toward each other and their perfect coordination helped them a lot as they were synchronizing perfectly with each other.

Even though Muichiro could of learn mist breathing and Yuichiro could have been the only one to know Moon breathing.

The twins decided that they shall both learn the same style so that they can help each other grow and give tips to each other.

The way they moved so in sync confused the upper moon for a while, as if he tried to attack one, the other would of protected the one getting attacked.

The level of trust they have for each other as one attack and one parry was simply amazing.

Sanemi and Gyomei we're no slouch either as there coordination was a lot better than anyone had anticipated.

While Sanemi was using his wind breathing to attack, Gyomei was using his stone breathing to defend him when Kokoshibu decided to attack.

If by any chance they were to switch partner in the middle of the fight, they would of been fine and synchronized with the person they linked up to at at moment.

It was like they were trained on how to work properly together, Kokoshibu was flabbergasted as he knew that he could kill of them individual with only Gyomei giving him the hardest time.

That was his thought and it was truth but for some reason they are now giving them a hard time, he was getting frustrated but he kept his cool.

As they fought against the upper moon Atoru words that he told them during training flash in there mind.

(Flash back.)

"I'm going to be honest most of you would die to upper moon one in a fight"Atoru said bluntly

Sanemi was pissed but before he said anything, Atoru said"But you guys have the advantage in numbers so throw away that samurai pride because today im going to teach you the art of jumping somebody"

As he said those words he summoned shadow clone and he said "each of those clones are weaker than you and I will show you how effective it is"

They lost pretty badly but after that he did healed them and he said "if you want it to be as efficient as possible you would need coordination and that why I'm making you guys fight against me with a partner"

Flashback end

Even though Sanemi would never admit it, Atoru method of teaching worked and it proven to be efficient.

He knew he couldn't beat that moon by himself and if he didn't have those class with Atoru he would be a lot more hurt right now.

'Fucking uchiha'was all Sansmi though as he attacked Kokoshibu.

A/N Atoru seem to be prepared for anything, also if Atoru doesn't kill Muzan before there done, this will be a huge jumping session with Muzan on the losing side.

1