One less sharingan
39 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Last time in I was reborn in demon slayer as an Uchiha.

So even if she was weak, if they did not pay attention to her and make this fight seriously they would die.

They knew it, death would be awaiting them if they messed up at least once.

Obanai with his servant breathing was able to wriggle his way around most of her attempts to his life like a snake.

While Sabito and Giyu moved fluidly like water, they looked homeless and shapeless and seem to adapt to any new situation just like water take the form of anything it is put inside of.

Nakime eyes made sure that she could see everything without missing a single detail so as long as this fight stay like this she will eventually wear them down and killed them.

They need to find a way to trick her and unlike in canon they don't have Yuchiro to make illusion for them so this is going to be a lot harder.(A/N she is a lot stronger either way so does it matter)

Now we continue where we left off.

Atoru moved his body to the right as a devastating slash destroyed where he last stood,it completely destroy it and reduced it to nothing but a huge slash mark now present on the floor.

His eyes then go wide as he saw 50 slash coming at his direction, the slashes were destroying everything in their way as they were coming at him.

Atoru used his nimble and agile body to move around the slashes and the one that he could dodged, he block or redirect using his sword.

Atoru rushed at Muzan before he clashed his sword against muzan hardened hands and tentacles, Muzan had grown 6 tentacles like wip to help fight.

They were very good at mid range battle but we're they excel the most is at close range, where they get the more chance to turn the enemy into a shishkabob.

Atoru instinct and reflects helped him parried and block all the attacks and the one that did manage to get through his defenses did not make it far behind.

He usually dodged them and kept in mind that they could turn around midway through and so he was very careful.

Even thought, Atoru pupils were visible and they had a weird green glow to it, it was due to him using the gates.

He had open the first gate which release a green aura all around his body, he would not be physically exhausted if he were get out of it right now or in a few hours or days.

This form took barely anything out of him, he could stay on it for ever and the reason he hasn't killed Muzan yet is because of one simple thing.

None of his attacks were doing anything and muzan seem to have some sort of technique that make him take less damage and that is something that I need to take care of.

Atoru smiled brightly as his heart started pounding again, he was now in the zone and the only thing in his mind was how to defeat this monster.

Muzan try to grab Atoru but he use his sword and slash the demon hands away turning into a pile of ashes.

Atoru then started to use his sword to deliver very fatal slashing attacks on the demon and even if the demon healing ability were not working, everything else was working perfectly fine.

The strength that was contained behind each of muzan strikes would be enough to destroy a lot of thing, the power behind those punch would break through concrete like a hot knife through butter.

They kept going back and forward with each other trying to find a way to kill each other but none of the found a way to kill each other permanently.

Atoru had the idea of maybe sealing the demonic king away but that just meant there was a chance that somebody in the future would release him and he wouldn't be there to save anyone and so he dismissed that idea as soon as he got it.

The idea of this man running around freely without paying for his crimes kind of get under Atoru skin and when he think of what horrible thing that man would do to his child the say he discover he had one made him shiver.

He saw the adorable smile of his child appeared on his mind and he saw the king of demon murder his own son in his mind, his cute little boy, his little sun wouldn't have to fight.

He would make sure that Today was the last day that the demon king breath for the last time, if it meant his kids would be okay and the world would be safer he would sacrifice himself but he promise Kanae to return back alive.

Atoru then immediately went into the first gate before he started to avaolutky dominate the fight, it was completely one sided, this fight would have been closer if Atoru hadn't awaken his ms.

It would of have been a lot closer if Atoru didn't find out that Muzan has been taking Uchiha eyes to stick onto his body.

Atoru would kill this man right now so while he use both his left and right eye ability to both remove the demon healing and blood demon art.

Muzan disappear before Atoru got kicked away, Atoru body smacked against five pillar before he eventually stopped.

He got back up and looked at the heal demon before he notice a sharing an eye close in the demon body, an annoyed expression appear on Atoru face as he immediately open the sixt gate and started fighting the king of all demons again.

He would kill muzan as many time as he needs to in order to gain peace, it was time to shao him that pulling out was the best option back then.;A/N if you know you know)

A/N I was very sleepy writing this

1