Atoru getting annoyed with Muzan/Doma last ditch effort
37 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Last time in I was reborn in demon slayer as an Uchiha

As soon as Muzan was done healing which took him only one second, he felt an immense amount of pressure on his body.

He then raised both of his hands in a defensive measure before he block her hit aimed at his head.

The attack landed and his hands were cut with no resistance and he just barely dodged getting his head sliced up.

He had ducked under the sword last second before he kick the aggressor away, when Muzan got far enough away, he looked at Atoru that was just standing still and he could also see the body of the demons he had just killed disappear in the background.

Atoru then disappeared from his sight before he appeared give meter away from the demon while he looked like he had just taken a step forward.

"What the fuck are you"Muzan said pissed looking at the teenager in front of him.

"You know the answer to that question," Atoru said in a voice that was amplified by Chakra and his body just seem to radiate life form energy.

Now we continue where we left off.

The demon king's body seem to be getting filled with a weird kind of energy as his red veins now turn dark red and his eyes had so much hate in them that you could feel it.

His teeth grew longer and sharper while his nail grew to the size that they could now be called claws, you could no longer see his eyes as his body was now covered by an exoskeleton that looked like it was made using a Susanoo armor.

"Oh come on, that is a fucking ass pull," Atoru said while looking at the demon transformation, he felt like this came out of nowhere because in his mind there was no way that the demon king would of figure out how to make a Susanoo exoskeleton in so little time. (A/N Yes I'm using Atoru to point out my mistakes,)

"I will use your skull as a mug and I will crush every single me of your bones even if it's the last thing I do" The demon king yelled out in rage before he rushed toward Atoru with an amazing speed.

Atoru breathed in deeply before he looked at the demonic figure rushing at him before he breathe in deeply and vanish, the demon soon vanishes too and all that was heard was just complete silence.

You could not see anything at all, they were no sound, it looked like they both were gone, suddenly a huge pillar fell over as something seem to have cut through it.

If you were to slow down everything to a millisecond you would be able to barely make out the figure of 2 things colliding against each other.

You would have to slow everything down to something close to a nanosecond to be able to clearly see a demon slayer enveloped by a green aura was fighting what seemed to be a demon and they seem to be at least evenly matched. (A/N around 500million milliseconds)

You will need to have the best eyes ever to be able to see anything that was happening.

Suddenly a loud boom was heard as a bunch of debris flew everywhere and as the smoke cleared inside the crater laid a beaten Muzan.

"Do you have any more ass pull that I should be aware of"Atoru said looking at the beaten demon.

'He must be close to his limits by now, we have been fighting for hours his human body must be reaching it's limits right now'Muzan said looking at Atoru.(A/N my man did a lot of 'stamina' training and he will not crumple after a few hours of fighting)

"If you are planning on playing the long game, spoiler I last a pretty long time but it not like you going to be alive to tell the tails," Atoru said nonchalantly approving the demon with his sword in his hands.

Muzan stood up before he spat some blood out of his mouth and unto the floor.

"I'm not that easy to kill" He said arrogantly 

While Muzan was still on fantasy land smoking on some cocaine and being very high somewhere else in the Infinity castle a battle was ending.

Pov change

Shinobu jumps away as Doma body was literally about to break as the demon only had 10second left to live before his body gave out on him and so he did the only thing he could.

Doma smiled before he said"let see if your survive this" As those words left his mouth, a huge amount of energy started to gather up around Doma's chest.

He then ran toward Shinobu and when he was 30 meters away from her, he let go and he exploded in a huge explosion of ice.

When everything calmed, everything was frozen solid and Shinobu was nowhere to be found and Doma body had fully disappeared into ashes.

If you look around closer you could see Shinobu frozen hairpin on the floor, after a few minutes of complete silence a cracking sound was finally word.

After a few second a hole was made inside the small glacier that Doman created and out of it came Shinobu.

Her hair looked white and her face looked like she had just got a cold and considering the ice glacier around her I would really blame her for catching a cold.

Her body shook as she try to fight the cold, her eyes were now back to normal as she was no longer using the heavenly gate.

Although she was now experiencing the side effect. Her demon slayer uniform seem to have detected that it was cold as it started to heat up.

A small smile made itself appeared on her lips as she muttered out" Guess you can't be too prepared"

She looked at her uniform and notice a small barrier around the uniform and she smile softly before she weakly sat down to recover and as the demon slayer outfit was slowly but steadily healing her.(A/N I'm giving you a clue of what might be the reason for that it starts with A)

Doma vs Shinobu (Shinobu win)

A/N This should give you an idea of how protective he is and how he probably thought of basically anything while making their seals.

1