The end of the road
120 5 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Last time in I was reborn in demon slayer as an Uchiha

I just heard Kanae chuckles a bit before I got swarmed by a lot of questions.

I answer all of their question and reassure them that I was alright.

But soon enough Kanae did make them leave by telling them I needed rest and she was not wrong I needed a lot of it.

"Dada" I heard a familiar baby voice say.

I slowly turn my head to the left as I saw Shinobu holding Haruto in her hands.

She looked alright and that made me sigh in relief as I saw that my seals worked perfectly and she was completely fine.

"I would like to greet you properly,  but my hands are not working as of right now" I said to her.

"Don't worry about it" she replied softly as she notice that I was alright.

I suddenly felt some soft hands touching my cheeks and as I look up I could see Haruto looking into my eyes.

"Hello there little one"I said to the boy to which he just giggle in response

Now we continue where we left off

"Dada" Haruto said as he hugged me, he used his little chubby hands to hold me tight. it felt so soft and it was a real shame that I could not hug him back.

I just watched as he used his littles hands to try and hug me and when he realize his hands were to small to fully hug me,

He decided to instead hold unto me as tightly as his little hands could which was an adorable sight.

"So cute" I said looking at Haruto, he seem so peaceful and he seem to be drooling all over me,

'Even if he grow faster than other kids, at the end of the day he is still a baby'I though to myself as I notice him drooling.

Time skip

"Thank you for all of you coming here today" Kagaya said before he bowed to us and said.

"The ubuyashiki family is very thankful and very indebted to you all"

I looked at Kagaya and his sons and daughter along with his wife bowing down to us.

"You don't need to bow your head to us, we feel greatly thankful for what you have done for us" Gyomei said 

After Gyomei said that, Kagaya family stopped bowing before they looked at me and said" Thank you for helping us,"

"I played my part, like everyone else did there,part" I said humbly

"I swear to god, if you try that humble shit again, I will beat your ass until you realize that it is not needed," Sanemi said in a threatening tone which caused me to chuckle a bit, as I knew that this wasn't a threat, it was a promise.

"Alright, Alright I get it, I did a lot and I'm not going to down play my actions"I replied after a bit and that seem to have lifted up the mood a bit.

'Wait, did they also....'I thought to myself but I did not really finish the thought.

"The Ubuyashiki family is indebted to all of you and especially you Atoru, if you have any problems whatsoever please come and visit us, we would try our best to help you," Kagaya said to which I just smile softly.

After that the last meeting went smoothly and nothing was wrong until the end.

As soon as the meeting ended, I felt my hair getting ruffled by Tengen.

"Next time we play, I will beat you," Tengen said as he continue to ruffle my hair.

"The score is still 700-200, yeah I don't see you catching up," I said looking at him.

"Tch, you little runt," He said in a joking mood and I just smile at that.

I continue to talk to Tengen for a while before I notice Obanai lonely ass sitting alone.

"Yow Obanai, Do you mind coming with me for a quick celebration, don't worry I will pay"I said smiling.

"I don't have a choice don't I" He said looking at me

"You dont" I said looking at him before he agree.

I said goodbye to everyone and told Sanemi to reconcile with his brother as pushing him away is not a great thing, he told me that he will take it to heart.

Time skip.

As we were eating in the Restaurent a pink-haired girl enter, she then notice me and because I seemed familiar she started a conversation.

I then felt Obanai heart beat get faster and to that I smiled as I made sure that she talk a lot with him before I said"My friend over there is a great pet lover, I'm sure he would like to hear about your cat"

She started talking about her cat and I said"I forgot something at home, I will be back"

I then put enough money down to feed a whole family of starving children for two weeks before I left.

I stayed close by and watched them interact, it was fun, apparently her Name was Mitsuri Kanroji.

It was cute seeing them interact and I made sure that he does not fumble, after 30 minutes of helping from afar, everything seem fine.

I then left him and from the bottom of my heart, I wished him luck.

I then appeared back in the Uchiha compound and because the threat of demons were gone, they could go back to their homes.

Most if not all the kids refuse to leave as they got very attach to either me, Shinobu, Kanae or Kanao.

A quick promise about visiting them once in a while helped them.

I wished them the best of luck and hoped that everything turn out well for them.

I then went back home where I was met by the butterflies girls and none of them were willing to leave.

I let them stay as they were literally crying a river.

Time skip 

"That it about the History of the Taisho period of Japan"a man that looked to be in his late twenties and early thirties said.

The bell rang as every student left the classroom.

The teacher smiled softly as he watched them leave the classroom.

After class he had to stay after school to grade the papers.

After he grades the paper he left the classroom and went outside the modern city.

He walked around the city with his hands around his pockets before after 30 minutes of walking he reached a mansion.

He entered it and walked into his house after passing through the security protocol.

"Honey I'm back"he said as woman with a pink iris came out.

"You home early today," She said softly.

"I'm a fast worker" he answer softly.

"Where is she at currently," he asked

"She is still working at the hospital, she might come late today," The woman said.

"I'm going to be late to open my shop, I'm be back soon"She said as she kissed the man on the cheek.

She then left the room as the man walked around the house before he walked in front of a picture and a sword that was sheated above it.

It seem to be a group pictures of a lot of people, although the picture looked old, someone in the picture looked exactly like the man.

He picked up the picture and look at it before he said "I'm going to miss you guys"

THE END

A/N after 6 month, this story is finally over, I feel like I gained a lot of knowledge about writing while writing this and defiantly felt like I got better, for anyone who made it to the end, I hope you enjoy the story that I created even though it very flawed.

I plan to on continuing to improve everyday and to get better at writing fanfiction.i plan to write a new demon slayer fanfiction where I will try to avoid my mistakes but as of now this is the last you will hear of me until I write at least 10 chapters for my new fanfiction, which I will keep a secret until it revealed .

2