Asking for curse suggestions! (Not a chapter)
193 6 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

So a while back a reader brought up to me that our MC actually has fourteen curses, not fifteen. So I've decided to add a fifteenth curse to match up with the blurb and other mentions of the number of curses. However, I've been drawing a bit of a blank and while an idea just occurred to me, I think it might be more fun to hear reader suggestions on what our MC's last curse could be.

Ideally the curse should be about the level of the curse that causes her to catch on fire. Somewhat painful/inconvenient but not as severe as curses like the Doomed one or as mild as the curse of indignity.

Also, are there any aspects about the world or other aspect of the story you would like to know more about? Consider this an early Q&A, I know it's very early in the story and I'm only doing this because I'm already asking for curse suggestions so might as well answer a few questions for fun. Or you can just ask me small silly things like a character's favorite food (which will get an in-character answer).

Also I'm a little over 1k words into the new chapter, so I've been working on it. Expect it within the next couple of days.

5