The Pudding
155 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“I feel dizzy, but I can do it by myself,” she said with a glint in her eyes, when Lin made her sit up on the bed.
“Are you sure about this?” Lin she said in a coaxing tone. “Maybe there is something else I can do instead?”
“It is not the rocket science,” she said in a emphatically voice, and shook out a big pile on the bed. “But women’s clothes.”
“Okay!” Lin said in joyful tone, reclined against a wall and gazed at her gloomy partner. “But hurry up sleeping beauty! You have about five minutes!”

At first the girl set her eyes on a set of very simple yellow underwear. She was glad because of she never liked those frills, ruffles and ribbons on women’s underwear. The same way she immediately liked an apricot wedge sneakers. Of course it had thick soles, but she comprehend a long time ago that almost all women shoes had height increasing features.

By the same token, there were a cotton apricot shirt, brown v-neck sweater, purple high waist ruffled mini skirt, thick brown tights, short brown wool coat and knit apricot hat.

She sit on the edge of the bed and dressed in record time. She did it so fast because of she had extensive practice with her doll and she did it fairly often. Maybe too often. She waved her hands, rotated her shoulders, bent upper part of her body and rotated her legs. All clothes fitted her perfectly, but she felt soft pressure on her breast and unusual emptiness between her legs. There were strange, but pretty interesting feelings.
“As fit as a pudding for a friar's mouth!” Lin said, looking at her. “And there is your new glasses!”
Lin undid her coat’s left pocket and handed her a rectangular white box. The girl took the box and opened it.

Lin was happy that her partner finally appeared. She was gloom and laconic. She had white skin and obviously was member of the Caucasoid race, but not from North America or Europe. But Lin know that she was born in a region with severe winters and had pretty hardship life.
She had long brown hair, and little sharp, nearly beautiful features. Except for her brown eyes. Her left eye was clear and peaceful, but there was something wrong with her right eye that she hid beneath downcast eyelid. And addition to her eye, she had two large scars on her back. They were pale, but clearly noticeable.

"Groovy glasses," the girl said sincerely when looked on a semicircle apricot glasses that she took out from the white box.
“And I like pudding,” the girl added and moved her hair to the side, opened downcast eyelid and looked at Lin by her hollow eye socket. “I lost my right eye, damaged left eye and got these ugly scares in an unpleasant accident of my childhood. That is why I grew long hair, just in case. Because with them I can hide my hollow eye at any time, like now.”

“Spooky! But cool!” Lin exclaimed dramatically, grabbed her by the arm and led her to the door. “Let's go! Today I am going to take you on a little journey!”
"Okay," the girl said and put on her new and fancy glasses

Two minute later they got out of the hotel and went to a near subway station. While Lin like a bulldozer pulled her forward to their unknown target, the girl thought about the events of the day and looked at passed her by people.  She had been transformed into a woman. She experienced something she had never saw and felt before, and she was happy with it. It was a sense of plenitude, contentment and equanimity that would be impossible to imagine. But she was completely herself. She was exhausted, but as always, she was in her constant awareness.

There were a lot average citizens, but she did not care about them, she looked for the police. She did not seek any help, observed them. She had nether passport nor visa. She was the undefined girl. She was ready to run at any time.

She looked at her keeper. She was not the fool to go so nonchalantly with a stranger, but she had no options. She followed her because of she wanted to become a magician. But right now she did not worry about such things, but something else. Ten minutes later, when the two of them sat down side by side on the bench in a subway car, she little relaxed and looked at Lin. She seemed to be nervous.

“Why the nervousness?” she asked her, whispering in her right ear. “The police?”
“No, fuck the police!” Lin replied in a forceful suffer whisper. “I want to pee! Gee! You know a woman's body can not hold liquids for a long time! I was thirsty and drank the whole bottle of soda!”
“Worthy of note,” the girl nodded, and looked at her thighs. “But what about the police?”
“Right now you are a stray, just like me!” she snapped her fingers. “But do not worry, the police did not see us, literally!”
“Why?” she asked with curiosity. “Are they spell bounded?”
“Sort of,” she said after a long pause. “Master shifted us. Right now in eyes of other persons we look plain, ordinary and completely unnoticeable. But soon we will back to our real appearance, that is why we must reach the house as fast as possible.”“Attention, please!” the girl yelled suddenly and stood up. “I want to show you something!”

“What?!” Lin exclaimed dramatically, and froze the girl hand on. “What are you doing?!”
“What a shame! What a scandal! I have no underwear!” she said in an assuring tone. She put her right leg on the bench and pulled up her skirt with her free hand. She turned around to the each side of the subway car, but no one seemed to have noticed her little performance. She did not notice even a glance to her side. People sat, slept, talked, listened music, stared in smartphones, and just waited for their station. All of them completely ignored her, even youth men that sat around her.

“That is true,” she said in a factual tone, when she sat down on her place. “From all of those people only you stared at my ass.”
“Of course! I have seen something nice!” Lin said her with an inspiring awe, “But I am not talking not only about your ass!”
“What else?” she asked in an unemotional tone. “Thighs?”
“You acted almost impeccable!” she said in a vibrant tone. “You are as good as me!”
“Impeccable?” she knit the brows. “What are you talking about?”
At this second mechanical woman voice announced the next station and subway car began to slow down.
“A toilet!” Lin yelled in a loud jovial tone, when she heard voice. She instantly jumped to her feet and pulled both of them to the door. “Gee! I can not wait anymore! Open it! Open it! Open it!”

When the door opened, with incredible speed, Lin arrived them to the toilet, take off her pants and sat down on her temporal throne.
“Why am I with you?” the girl commented, looked at Lin happy face. “And why are you sitting in the squat position?”
“Firstly. Before we leave the subway and reach the outskirt of the city, I do not release your hand!” Lin said with a deadly serious expression. “Even if you will decide to jump into the abyss, I do not release your hand! I will go with you!”
“Why?” she asked with a glint in her eye.
“Right now I am your shield between you and some forces,” she bit her lower lip. “But it is no time yet to explain it. All that I can say to you that your energy was depleted in the moment of transformation. Right now you are very unstable, you can not be alone!”
“I supposed it,” she nodded calmly. “Secondly?”
“I always was the fastidious person, even when I was a man,” Lin said in a confiding tone. “Gee! I hate public toilets! Do you know what people doing here?! Disgusting things! And I am not talking only about sex!”

“Indeed,” she shook her head rhythmically is if she were agreeing with her. “Woman hygiene is more complicated than man. But better tell me about your menstruations? Do you have it?”
“Of course!” Lin said, and stood up from her throne. “You and me are real women. In all senses. But we are completely barren women.”
“Why?” she asked Lin, and opened the cabin’s door. “Something wrong with our bodies?”
“Yes! There are two specific purposes why we became women,” Lin said solemnly and turned on plastic taps. “Women are the foundation of the human species. The bulk of the energy comes from them, not only to gestate, give birth and nourish their offspring, but also as the source of energy for men. Do you understand what I am talking about?”
“Are you talking about an sex energy?”, the girl asked. 

“Yes, but in reality this is just energy and this is a very important part of free energy that we humans have,” she said, and pointed at her abdomen. “But now we talking about women. The woman womb's primary function is reproduction in order to perpetuate our species, but the womb also has sophisticated secondary functions. And both functions require all woman energy. Of course woman can choose both of them, buy this way is the way to nowhere. What is why all women of our lineage released from their primary functions. All them destroyed something in their wombs. They never had children, but some of them had sex. But there is no sex for me or you. Never ever.”
"I do not care about sex," she kept on asking. "But were they like us?"
“They were born as women,” Lin replied and dried up their hands. “We are the exception, we were born as men. We have been transformed in accordance with rules of our lineage, we accepted it when opened our books. But, please, stop asking! Because of me we lost at least ten minutes. There is not a minute to waste! We must go!”

They quickly left the subway station, walked through a few small streets and reached a multilevel parking on the outskirt of the city. Girls went up at the third floor and walked to a pale-pink motorcycle that stood between two inconspicuous cars.
“Yamaha GTS1000!” she said, when released her hand, sat up on the motorcycle’s sitting and started the motor. “ABC version! Fast and fussy!”
“Do you like motorcycles?” the girl asked, when Lin released her hand and she sat behind her.
“Perhaps?” Lin replied and revved up. “I have found it and repaired just for fun. I do not have even the driving license. But who care about such things?”
“How far are we going?” she asked Lin in an unemotional tone, when put on pale-yellow helmet. “Will we be in time?”
“Three hundred kilometers, but do not worry!” Lin said in a coaxing tone. “We have two hours yet!”
“Okay,” the girl said, enfolded Lin in a bear hug. “Let’s go.”

Ten minutes later, by the time they left the city, it was so dark that the jagged mountains had emerged into the darkness of the sky. The traffic was minimal. It seemed as if they were the only people going north. Lin drove in a crazed manner. She did not looked in the rear view mirror and almost did not use brake.

With incredible speed girls drove north some two hundred kilometers and arrived at a highway stop for trucks called "Sky Ostrich". Lin in a short time filled up the motorcycle’s tank and they immediately continued their mad evening trip. After the next one hundred kilometers they left highway and took a gravel road towards the west. The road lay between of high mountains that were covered with tall coniferous trees.
Fifteen minutes later they left forest behind and drove through small village. After that they drove through small deciduous grove and arrived at the dark silhouette of two storied house.

“Follow me!” Lin said in a urgently tone, when turned off the motor, grabbed the girl by the hand and pulled toward the house. “Move, move, move!”
“Why?” she asked when took off the helmet. “Where are we hurrying?”
“In the bathroom!” Lin said and opened the door of the house. “You have to be in water when you will feel bad again!”
They quickly walked through dark house and arrived in the lighted up bathroom.
While she was taking off her clothes, Lin opened the glass door that divided the room and disappeared into other half that was filled with a dense clouds of steam.
“Gee!” Lin yelled from the depths of steam. “I hope you like hot water!”
“I am,” the girl said, and stepped in the swirled white steam that smelled like fir trees.

If you have any questions, found grammatical errors or just feel like chatting, please feel free to message me.

You can buy(or mine) and donate me monero coins(xmr) at:
46YMoQnRLoqaCCR5n2oGfUUDok5YDaUnNXYGFa8NbMRgG4mj2P3sAeH3zbyJEsYy1UbeJZrZWT89VND9xhjAa4Hg7CdAWRR

3