Isekai
187 2 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Ready lil bro?"

My Nee-sama asked with a grin, which meant nothing but trouble.

"Yes Nee-sama!"

I exclaimed, clenching my fists.

Currently, I am with my older sister, and we are surrounded by about 20 delinquents, with weapons like baseball bat, hockey sticks, etc. etc.

My older sister is 10 years older than me, and she has been taking care of me from as long as I remember. Our parents died when I was around 1 year old, so I don't remember them. 

My sister is a weirdo. Always saying something about being a badass protagonist. And that's why we are here, in a delinquent filled area during my precious summer vacation when I could have gone on my High School trip.

"Who the hell are ya chick!? Barging n our base like that? I'll beat you and your lil bro!"

"Ara ara~ I got promoted to the CEO of my company just yesterday. So I should contribute to the society, shouldn't I? We are here to clean up trash! Come at us at once!"

Jeez. Why are we doing this again? If you got promoted, you should throw a party, not drag me here. I just wanted to go on the school trip!

Well, since all of them are coming at once, I should just beat them. They will be thankful that I am gentler than nee-sama.

All of those came at us at once. I want to finish it soon. I will beg her to drive me to our trip destination with puppy eyes.

So, here I go!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Aren't they too weak? It didn't even take a minute."

She approached me and started patting my head like I am some kid.

"Aww~ my baby brother is all grown up~ But really, they were too weak. Let's go. I will drive you to your destination."

"Sigh. Thank you. But don't treat me like a kid anymore."

"You will always be my baby brother. Deal with it."

I sighed and sat in her sports car. She is really eccentric. When she was in High School, each and every student treated her like a queen. When I said each and every, I meant each and every student. 

When she forgot something important in home and I had to go to her office to deliver it, the atmosphere was the same as the school. She completely ruled them.

How she did it, I don't want to know. I just want to arrive at the trip spot and have fun with my friends.

She started the car and started flying it. Err, I mean driving ridiculously fast.

But I am used to it by now.

I am used to it.

Really, I am used to it.

"SLOW DOWN! SLOW DOWN! I AM GOING TO DIE! I AM GOING TO DIE!"

"Hahaha! You look so adorable!"

"I AM NOT ADORABLE! SLOW DOW-"

Suddenly, a white light came out of nowhere, and we were swallowed by it.

And when I opened my eyes, I was in some weird place staring at a beautiful ceiling decorated with gold and silver.

Then I saw my small chubby hands.

Okay. I know where this is going.

I have been Isekai'd, as a baby nonetheless...

And I am sure Nee-sama has too. 

I can't think straight, must be because I am a baby now. Ah I am sleepy. Gotta sleep.

3