Chapter 408: Connecting Amleth to Elven Kingdom part 2
7 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Mirage Mana: Mirage Barrier Quintet: Barrier of Ignorance, Barrier of Nightmare, Barrier of Confusion, Barrier of Delusion, and Barrier of Alarm" [Diana].

"Young Lady Diana Vars, I know you're good, but to see it first hand is truly an honor."

"Young lady. Powerful. Even elder giants respect you."

"You did it like it was nothing. I hope we Lizardmen and Dragonewt are under your direct protection." 

"But Miss Akela is nice too" [Diana].

"She is, but since she's a duchess, she's a bit scary to approach. The young lady and her family, on the other hand, are someone we know better."

"Our dragonewt and lizardmen community as well as the giant really respect you" [Savel].

"True. I'm sure she's an unofficial member of their tribe" [Randy].

"I said the same thing to the elven community in Amleth" [Elegast].

"Add that to the one in Elven Kingdom itself. Mother's coworkers and mine asking about her wellbeing non stop" [Farhana]

"Those blacksmiths may or may not feel the same way" [Oreforged].

A little chat after setting up and activating the mana core, followed by using my barrier spell to protect it. It's noon, and fortunately the sun is as sweet as it was in the morning. We are still in Amleth, with the expected day of crossing the border between Amleth and Philip the night after tomorrow, if all goes well. I hope so. If even setting this up within Amleth's borders is difficult, the challenge ahead must be even harder. 

"Wandering Sage, please let us do this."

"It's okay. A little hard work won't break these brittle old bones of mine" [Joseph].

"Seeing a sage like you do a menial task makes us all feel guilty" [Asterion].

"Second that" [Apollo]

"It's all right. It's all right... My back!" [Joseph]

"Are you all right, Sir Sage?" [Kat]

"He's fine. He's just kidding" [Linda]

"As expected of you" [Joseph]

"Don't make us worry!" [Kat]

Looking at the team, though, I really feel like we can do this! Team consisting of Special Knights of Amleth from Brother Nar and Sas, Asterion and Apollo to the Adventure Guild like Randy, Savel, Dana, Linda, Kat, Oreforged and Elegast. They're formidable and very reliable. We feel safe 

For students, with expectations of Tio, my friends also follow us. Kara and Mara, even though they are princesses, join the project, as well as the Duke of Lion's own daughter Marianne. Adnan, Auger, Stacy and Neloufa also with me, but, they are currently helping with other tasks, so we're not together in front of this mana core which I just activated right now. There are also the older students, but one I'm familiar with are Dana's friends like Liya and Veronica. Princess Siti and Saintess Rumia didn't join us because they have more important things to do.

There are also researchers like Einstein and others like the representative of the Church like Jean, elven delegates who have been staying with us for the past few months to make this project a reality, and other volunteers, be it humans, giants, lizardmen and dragonewt, and others.

"It's connected... It's Diva Vita! My Goddess! I'm so lucky!!"

"Working hard my dear fan? Please keep up the good work" [Vita].

"Yes! Yes!"

"I'm so jealous!"

"You're so lucky!"

"Dear Goddess above, I'm happy with my life now. You can call me back whenever you want"

"Man? Are you dying?"

"No, Mr. Giant. That's how happy and excited he is. Only the way he expressed himself sounds like he's dying" [Diana].

"Man. Strange."

"True. You're overreacting."

"It's Diva Vita! How could I not!"

"Meow" [Fie]

"Yes, he is..." [Diana]

Each time we install the mana core, we will try to call home, where few will try to answer, be it the researcher from the department to the opera house. There might even be a chance that Aunt Amleth, Sister Khamisah and Ophelia or one of the Duke and Duchess will answer. This will definitely be nerve-wracking for most.

Since it's a success, we can move on to the next location, not far from here. It's already mapped out where we're going to install the mana core, so all we have to do is follow the plan. If we stray, it's only by order of someone like Einstein with the approval of either Aunt Amleth or Duchess Eisheth and Akela, if not, we have to follow the plan or else the budget will be skewed in an unfavorable way.

"Alright Werehouse, let's get moving" [Nar]

"Affirmative" [Werehouse]

"I still can't believe a house can be alive"

"Is this the witch power?"

"Likely by The Witch that's always together with Her Highness Queen Amleth

 She is definitely the legendary witch, she didn't even bother hiding her identity anymore" 

"Young Lady Diana Vars, you're also an apprentice witch aren't you? Do you make this?"

"Werehouse already alive by the time I found it. Although it's much bigger and stronger now thanks to everyone" [Diana]

Werehouse is now 5 story tall. Werehouse is even bigger than our mansion. Brokkr and the other really goes all out making Werehouse bigger and bigger. They doesn't even want to stop upgrading Werehouse. Even yesterday, when almost everything is done, they're still discussing on way to further improve Werehouse. Unfortunately, we have to bring Werehouse with us otherwise this project will definitely be a much difficult task

"Here is the place. Start digging" [Einstein]

"Easy for you to say... Asterion, let me ride you instead of Einstein" [Sas]

"Hey! You haven't done anything at all! So let me be the one sitting" [Diana]

"Looks like my service is popular " [Asterion]

"Fastest Centaur throughout Amleth that capable of pulling even the heaviest carriages smoothly, even I wanted to just sit down and relax " [Nar]

0