Chapter 429: Connecting Amleth to Elven Kingdom part 23
6 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Diana! No! Stop it! Or you will be the same as those from Aru Village!" [Dana]

"Let me go, Dana! I'll kill them! I'll kill them all!" [Diana]

"Her blue eyes... Shining brightly... It's beautiful but frightening..." [Neloufa]

"Just like when those from Aru Village are full of bloodlust" [Sas].

"Calm down! You know that's their tactic to lure them out!" [Nar]

"I don't care! You're just going to let them throw those suicide bombers at us?" [Diana]

Even though I know that the face I made is the same as that of those scum from Aru Village, my mind is filled with nothing but killing them all. This rush of emotions, probably due to how tired I am after the long journey, coupled with the horrible scene I just saw, makes me unable to control myself. 

Dana hugs me tightly, while Nar and Sas keep telling me to calm down. I don't want to hurt them, so I stop myself from casting a spell, but

"Another one!"

"A child. Someone, save him!"

"I... I don't want to..."

"AAAHHHH!" [Marianne]

"Oh Goddess..." [Jean]

"Diana! No!" [Dana]

That does it. Now I can't and won't forgive them. Even a child younger than me is easily disposed of by them. They have no heart. They're the same as the ones from Aru Village. 

"Blaze and Storm Magic: Inferno Storm" [Diana]

I can clearly sense them. It's not because my blessing is helping me. No. Probably from my own bloodline who wanted my enemies dead. I can tell that there's no one there who's been held back, so I unleashed a powerful inferno storm on them, burning and burning everything in its path.

They're running away like a fly when we swat them. Pitiful. Really pitiful. Some of them, I can sense, break their formation and try to catch me. They unleashed several spells of varying strength on me. Nar and Dana run and protect me, all the while getting angry at my rash decisions.

"Diana! Listen to your older sister!" [Dana]

Dana said angrily while holding both my shoulders. 

"CALM DOWN! When we Aru descendants get this hot-blooded, our strength increases exponentially, even better than others, but our judgment is also clouded more than others! Your bright eyes are proof enough" [Dana].

"She's right, that's why those from Aru Village are threatening, but also "easily" handled by Sas and me during the war" [Nar].

"I don't want you to forgive them. No. Far from it. I don't think you of all people will feel the same way as Aru Villager, but I was wrong. I should have taught you this trick before" [Dana].

"If this trick fails, I'll kill them all without a moment's hesitation" [Diana].

"It won't. Now. Close your eyes. Imagine the bloodlust as an ember. A sea of ember" [Dana].

I don't even have to imagine it. It's crystal clear in my mind. It's a bit difficult because they're trying to attack me while the others are doing their best to protect me. The sound of a battlefield is never pleasant, but what surprises me is that I enjoyed the screams of those who tried to harm us, which made the fire grow even bigger. 

Suddenly I can't hear anything else. Strange. I am in the middle of the sea of bloodlust. Flames of red blood. Burning me. Strengthening me to a point where I don't think it's possible. Not hearing Dana, who is undoubtedly right next to me, makes me afraid. I know what I have to do and that's to control my anger and bloodlust. It's difficult. A human being against a raging, bloody, flaming sea. It's clear who is the winner and who is the loser.

"I can't... I can't win... Even against my own emotions... Anyone... Anyone..." [Diana]

If only I could get some help...

As I drown and drown, I can feel that my strength is skyrocketing, but my mind is becoming cloudy.

At the last moment, before my mind completely shuts down, I remember that I have someone I can rely on.

"Fairy Queen Titania! Other fairies! Help me!" [Diana]

These fairy blessings are engraved on my soul. As an apprentice of the witch, I can access them. The fairies, those beautiful and powerful fairies, manifest themselves one by one, extinguishing the flame of blood in my mind. I can breathe. My mind becomes clearer and clearer.

The fairy queen Titania presented me with a grail. I knew instinctively what I had to do. Other fairies just smile. I control my own bloodlust, control my mind, my soul, and my body, and direct it all into the half-filled grail before I swallow it. It may be in my mind, but somehow I can taste the nectar and the blood. 

"Thank you. So this is what it feels like to awaken my blessing" [Diana].

"It is. It's the beginning. Now go forth, child blessed by us" [Titania].

"I will!" [Diana]

A strange feeling of calm surrounds me. I am still angry with them. Yes, I am. No doubt. I still wanted to punish them. The power granted to me by my bloodline is still active, but it's under a greater control, that's my mind and... 

"A fairy..." [Nar]

"Beautiful" [Dana]

"Dana. Nar. Sorry... But please help me" [Diana]

0