Chapter 123: Fight in the devil king castle part 1
71 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Announcement! Announcement from Her Royal Highness Princess Siti, calling all of us, calling all the people of this country. Her Highness Princess Siti will clarify all doubts that happened at noon!" [Vita]

The words have been spread. The confusion of yesterday will all be addressed by Princess Siti. A month of not remembering your loved ones, only to suddenly realize that they're no longer there. Children's clothes lying around a corner of a house will hopefully soon be reunited with their true owner when parents realize their child has been missing. Friends, neighbors, families, those who are missing not only physically, but also in the memories of their loved ones. The citizens of Emas have only one thing they need right now, and that's to seek the answer of the culprit behind it all. 

Golem carrying people to the castle. Carriages pulled by a golem carrying people near and far. The sunny day, the temperature of which can make one sweat, is made bearable by the wizards hired by a royal, as they casts spells such as Freeze and Breeze. 

Five minutes before the appointed time, Princess Siti, in place of her father and mother, braces herself. It's a formal dress of a loyalty of this country. Crown filled with pink diamond. Clothes the color of gold, signifying the importance of this land. It looks tight, and with this temperature, I'm sure everyone will have a hard time wearing it. All I can do is hover around her and cast the Breeze and Freeze spells to help her, even if it's just a little. She thanks me with a smile. As for the others, they give her the encouragement she needs, and again, a warm thank you from her. 

"Citizen of Emas, I present to you, Her Highness Princess Siti"

A magic spell along with a special tool used to amplify sound. It's placed in a strategic location so that echoes of the sound can be transmitted to even the most distant listener. It's intuitive, but it's nothing compared to what Master Merlin and Sas developed, the Magic Motion Orb.

"My citizen, as you already know, there's a devious monster out there, a devious false Hydra, kidnapping our loved ones and, to make matters worse, making us forget that they even exist. How terrible it is. A wife forgetting her husband. A child forgetting its parents. Siblings unaware of each other's existence. Surely, yesterday's chaos is a result of the white multi-headed serpent called the false hydra" [Princess Siti]

Silent, only the sound of the golem's geary mechaninsm can be heard, click clock, click clock as everyone listens to Princess Siti. 

"It has been investigated and we have found evidence that the Prince of the Empire, sent their devious monster, all to get ahold of the riches of this land. Emperor Justin's successor, all trying their best to proclaim the throne by ravaging and conquering distant lands, and our land is now their target! Can we let this continue? No! Unacceptable! Look what their greed has brought us. Chaos, confusion, death! They're nothing but greed in human form! The last war proved it, and this incident only strengthens it!" [Princess Siti]

The very word Empire makes their blood boil. Anger everywhere as they realize the true culprit behind the incidents. It gets even worse when the knights bring out the Imperial soldier we captured in the dungeon, as well as some that Dana captured on the nearest mountain. Stones thrown, insult after insult. Death. Torture. All the negative words you can imagine... 

"Urr... It makes me sick..." [Diana]

"Come now. Let us rest somewhere first" [Nar].

"True. Fairy are certainly sensitive to malice" [Sas]

"Thank you..." [Diana]

The fact that I was blessed by the fairies was exposed last night when I met Dana, a slipped of tongue, but none of them blinked an eye. In fact, they continue to treat me normally. Anyway, the way they curse the soldier makes me want to puke... My head was spinning, but I tried my best to keep listening to the speech. Anyway, it's almost time.

"Now their location is known! Our military will solve this problem! Please, everyone, support them!" [Princess Siti]

The head knight and his cavalry ride out. It's almost like a picture book! A strong young knight with a strong yet elegant white horse! Even I can't help but be fascinated by this.

"Wow!" [Diana]

(Mehhh...) [Dana]

"It's the head knight!"

"The best army we had!"

"He's our hero for the last time! Protect us from any threat!"

"He's dashing!"

I get excited and of course, I float and want to pat the horse! The horse has already given me permission before, so I will definitely pat him and ride him! Unfortunately, the other one stopped me.

"That's not all! With us is the help of Amleth. They come in our direst time, so please, support them as well, my fellow citizens!" [Princess Siti]

"It's the hero Nar and Sas!"

"Is that the Berserker Randy?"

"Hey! Hey! Hey! That over there, next to the teenage girl and the floating little girl with the big cat, isn't that The Saga!"

"No way! Like in the SS Rank Adventure!"

"She's an Amlethian, but to see her here is a surprise!"

"I heard she was missing!"

And with this, is time for us to head to the devil king castle

2