The Wolf Game
4 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

First Round

Players : 9

Countdown [-- :-- :--]

*******

(Five minutes before the start)

The average looking young man took a deep breath , adjusted his glasses and looked at the two or so square meter room he was in .

White , a complete whiteness, the floor , the walls, the door , everything was clean white without even a speck of dust , the only things that stand out in this peculiar room was the black screen hang on the wall across the locked door and the small red box just below it.

« Sigh ....Where the hell am I ? »

Lucas woke up to find himself locked in this unfamiliar environment , from his messy ,but comfortable bedroom to a prison of whiteness .

Surprised , sure he was , but he didn't panic . As a university student , this kind of situations weren't that uncommon . In fact , it was already Lucas' second experience, the first with the fraternity hazing, an unforgettable day, wasn't it ?

He got 'kidnapped' then locked in a room for half a day and as  companion an old bucket, a broom and some empty bottles of cleaning agents. For someone with claustrophobia, it may be problematic, but for Lucas it wasn't that bad, that's ,of course ,if we ignored the stench of the stinking mixture inside the bucket which was lovingly prepared for the occasion .

'At least this time , the place is clean'

Lucas sat down cross legged on the floor , his back leisurely leaning against the cold wall .

There is no use for him to scream or beg the others to open the locked door. Even if they were still outside right now , they won't budge, instead ,it will make them even more pleased to maintain the imprisonment . Therefore , like the first time , Lucas chose to rest , and wait until those pigs came themselves to release him .

It won't take long then a half a day this time , he has classes , an appointment with the dean and a team work for a project , unless a hypnotiser used his skills to make the dean sign a permission of leave on Lucas' name , someone will surely notice his disappearance.

With a clear mind as ever , Lucas focused his attention on the red box, he casually took it in his hand and unfolded the piece of paper attached to the cover .Red printed words were revealed.

[Your greatest secret is inside . If you want to live don't let others discover it]

'If I want to live...Huh?' Lucas sneered ' Perhaps they finally discovered that they have a brain and decided to use some creativity this time and add a plot to their prank, I'm pretty curious to what those pigs have cooked up ?'

The corner of his lips rose slightly , Lucas opened the box .

Inside a biscuit , just one biscuit neatly wrapped in an enclosed cellophane bag , a biscuit big enough to fit with the word 'sheep' drawn on it . And beside it another note.

[The word graved on the biscuit represent your new identity . Better eat it than letting others find out about it . Once it's done , the game will officially start]

At first Lucas was confused , but when he read the small sentence at the bottom of the paper , he felt somehow uncomfortable .

[If you refuse to comply ,YOU DIE !]

'They threaten you into eating a biscuit ?' Lucas frowned and stared at the biscuit 'Did they add something weird in it ?'

The biscuit seemed ordinary , and the perfectly enclosed pack show that no one had messed with it , at least that what Lucas forced himself to believe .

He didn't take the threat seriously, but somehow, he couldn't help but feel a slight chill from it , also Lucas was quite curious about that game which will officially start soon , perhaps it was a way to leave this room earlier than expected.

After some hesitation , Lucas unwrapped the biscuit and took the first bite .

Cruch!

A little rough , without much sugar , the taste of butter was fully displayed,...,nothing was out of the place , in fact, it tasted pretty good , with some hot tea , it would be perfect .

Cruch!

Cruch!

Beep!

When Lucas took the last bite , a sudden sound  made him lift his head toward the originally black screen which now showed a blood red background .

Lucas immediately stood up and approached  the red screen , a logo was stuck in the middle , three claw marks with the gray letter-W- on them .

Beep!

The sound resounded again , the logo quickly disappeared and a window popped up on the screen . A suite of words started to slid on the display .

[Welcome ,Lucas Foster .

From thousands millions of people ,You've been chosen .

You are one of the few lucky individuals who have been selected to play the Wolf Game and got granted the chance to win the tremendous amount of Ten Billion Dollars

The game is simple: FIND THE WOLF!

The reward of the winner : 10,000,000,000 $

Game explanation: There are eight rounds , each last three hours , the sheep must find the wolf hiding among them .

At the end of the countdown the players  vote on the individual suspected to be the wolf . If they are right , they win ,if not ,a penalty would be received, the next round would be reduced to five minutes only .

At the end of each round the wolf will kill one of the sheep.

When all the sheep died, the wolf wins.

From now on your life is no longer in your hands , if you want to leave this place alive, win the game, only winners have the right to survive .

Rules : _Any assault or act of violence or destruction of the game set are prohibited.

_At the end of the countdown , all the players are requested to regain their rooms.

Remark: Any violation of the rules above would lead to an instant death .

Hints would be provided for the players: 30 minutes for 1 star hint / one hour for 2star hint/  two hours for 3 star hint

(The higher the star the more important the clue)

The game starts NOW !]

Beep!

Before Lucas could properly digest the surging informations, the words disappeared from the screen and on the middle of the red background a countdown started.

From three hours it slowly decreased with each passing seconds .

'The game has started'

Tic!

A sudden sound followed from behind , Lucas turned around and to his surprise the previously locked door was now half opened .

'The door was opened automatically?!'

Lucas wore a complicated expression , his situation may not be as what he had imagined .He had clearly heard faint similar "Tics" coming from outside his room . Other doors were opened as well!

Lucas stepped forward, and peeked through the ajar door , he put his hand on the doorknob and opened the door completely.

What he saw was another pair of eyes looking back at him , no ,eight other pairs of eyes .

The nine people were now standing at the threshold of their doors, not daring to take another step forward , they looked curiously at one another ,at those unfamiliar faces ,but no one spoke . They just remained like that for some seconds exchanging strange gazes.

" So..." a man clapped his hands once , attracting everyone's attention .

"Who is the wolf ?"

0