Chapter 0
712 3 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sensitive. That was what all I felt when I got up from my sleep groggily. I had become ultra-sensitive to light and touch. The thatched blanket covered me felt rough and uncomfortable as if it were grazing me. Just when I thought I could barely control the sensitivity an overwhelming feeling of hunger took over me. I couldn’t resist it anymore, the unfairness that the world had brought upon me was too much for me. Strange noises came from my mouth as I started bawling uncontrollably.

“WAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAH… WAHHHHAAAAAAAAAHHHH!”

While crying I heard an older man Tsk and some shuffling noises in the background. Through my tear-filled eyes I saw an him look at me from above.

“Guess it’s hungry” he mused before going somewhere and coming back swiftly with a bowl held in his hands. He lifted me up with one hand before putting a spoon before my mouth with some liquid placed in it. “Come on eat it.” He said with annoyance.

I couldn’t tell what he was saying but I understood what he meant with his actions so I slowly stopped crying and started gulping down what was being fed to me like a crazed hungry dog. When the tears had flown out, I was able to see the man’s face more clearly. His face was scrunched up as if he was doing some extremely annoying task that he couldn’t wait to finish. When I burped with satisfaction after finishing what I had been eating, he took the bowl and spoon away and put me back in whatever I was lying in before and changed my underwear. After the feeling of euphoria of a filled stomach, my brain started to gain some clarity.

‘WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON’ - “BWA BA BABA”

‘AAAAH! WHY ARE ONLY TODDLER NOISES COMING FROM MY MOUTH!’- “BWAWA BABABAB BA”

When I tried moving around my short limbs didn’t listen to me as they behaved uncoordinatedly. I couldn’t even stand up. ‘Why are my limbs so short and what is this tiredness that overwhelms me’. I started feeling exhausted after doing a few body movements so I stopped my futile efforts.

I tried to understand what had happened before this- I was coming back from school all alone with my headphones as I usually did when all of a sudden, those dumb bullies from my class appeared from nowhere on motor vehicles and chased me down. Obviously as an extremely practical and sensible person I did what any great person such as myself would do. I immediately ran away. There was no way I could beat these morons 5 v 1. Alas I was too unlucky and with their motorcycle they easily caught up and beat me up. I did try and retaliate with the ultimate attack to their weakpoint- . Unfortunately, I only got one of them before the rest of them stopped me and started beating me up with even greater passion as no one liked getting their balls fisted so fiercely by another man.

After they left, I lifted my worn-out body and dusted myself off before going back home. I was going to read my favourite manga Naruto and watch some epic battles on another pirated website like usual after tending to the wounds suffered in battle but something in the house short circuited. I remember cursing that damned house for its old and cheap electric wires before going to check it out and getting shocked. I understood till that part as I deserved to faint for being irresponsible but what kind of weird trip was I in. I promised myself to not take any weird drugs so I probably wasn’t high, I didn’t even know what that felt like. The only possibility I could think of was being in a dream. Yes, that has to be it! There was no other explanation.

My body also started feeling sleepy for no reason so I just decided to sleep it away. Sleep always cures everything. I was slowly swept away by waves of drowsiness after watching the unfamiliar brown wooden ceiling.

I woke up groggily, stretching and yawing. It was the best nap I had in a while. But as soon as I saw that wretched brown ceiling my blood froze a little and panic started settling in. My brain was working overdrive as it tried to process whatever it could. My limbs still felt short and my body still uncontrollable. I was still a damned toddler!

I couldn’t take it anymore, a feeling of dissatisfaction set it which felt eerily familiar. I started bawling… again.  “WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!”

This time it was even louder than before, I couldn’t help it I didn’t know any other way to express my feeling at the moment. The old man who fed me earlier Tsk’ed one more time before coming to where I was laid and checking my condition.

“He didn’t shit his pants. Why is he crying for no reason? I just fed him earlier too…” He mused. “This is why I hate kids…” he complained and put a few toys near me before going away. He shuffled around the house for a bit then just muttered “whatever he’ll just cry himself to sleep” and opened the door to leave. He had just left as if it wasn’t his problem.

I couldn’t understand what he was saying but I could tell he was annoyed at me. ‘WHAT DO YOU KNOW! IM STUCK IN A INFANT’S BODY. I WAS IN MY PRIME AT 16 YEARS OLD FINALLY ABOUT TO BECOME AN ADULT AND NOW I HAVE TO RESTART!’ My thoughts only reminded me of my miserable situation even more and only served to make me wail even louder. ‘Why is this even happening to me?’

 

22