The Sith Lord [Edited]
577 2 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Even after the pirates were way out of sight, the couple did not move a single bit.

Only after a couple of minutes did they move again.

It was Mallan who spoke up.

“Caylmea. We need to leave. We need to leave right now!”

Mallan stressed as he ran back inside the house.

Caylmea followed him inside in silence.

Her mind was going haywire with all the thoughts and theories.

Was there any way she could gain something from this in the future?

Caylmea knew little about the war that was going on.

She was also underestimating the power called the force.

If Mallan heard her thoughts and knew what she thought about it all, he would probably beat her, or even worse.

He had experienced it firsthand, that’s why he was so quick to throw away the child.

***

“Tch, stupid fucking exiled noble! Always thinking you’re better than me.”

The leading pirate muttered in anger, speeding up even more as his mind went back to the cargo they were currently escorting.

“Speed the fuck up! If we get caught with this, we are all done!”

He yelled at the other two pirates lagging behind.

By his tone of voice, you could tell they were not friends. At most acquaintances or subordinates.

“…”

The leader did not get a response, nor did he hear their engine speeding up.

“Fuck! speed the fuck up y-you…”

As he was turning around to scream at them, he got lost in what he was about to say.

Behind his mask, his entire face was as pale as if all his blood was drained.

In the atmosphere above the planet, a huge Terminus-class Destroyer was hovering with tons of smaller ships around it.

The way it was hovering above the planet was imposing, to say the least.

What scared them though, was not the massive ship.

It was the fact that out of what looked to be the flagship came a convoy of ships.

In the front were two Imperial assault shuttles, and between them, was an Imperial Shuttle.

Around twenty Mk. VI Interceptors were escorting the shuttles.

Every important person on the planet was in panic after hearing or seeing this.

They all knew who it was.

“Fuck! It’s the Sith! I really fucking hope this is a coincidence!”

The pirate leader yelled and punched the gas as fast as he could.

His two friends were quick on the uptake and followed him.

***

“My Lord, you don’t need to go yourself to get something. Tell me what you want and I will get it for you.”

A good looking woman with black hair and brown eyes said as she bowed behind a man.

He was fully encased in a silver and red battle armor with spikes protruding from his back.

The man was looking out the windows of the Imperial shuttle they were currently on.

“You won’t be able to find it. I need this. There is no room for failure now.”

He stated as he turned around and looked at the captain who spoke to him.

She was visibly startled by his words, but also offended.

So she spoke up. She had been close to him for a couple of years now, so he wouldn’t kill her.

Probably.

“My Lord, please inform me about what you are here for. Then I can do my best to help you.”

The tension in the room rose as she said those words.

The Sith troopers standing against the walls on standby were breaking out in a cold sweat.

The man just kept silent and stared at his captain.

She was feeling suffocated by the pressure on the ship.

“A person.”

Was all he said whilst staring at her behind his mask.

The captain was scared, but also annoyed with him.

“What kind of person? And if it’s not too much, please tell me why.”

The Sith troopers took a step forward when they heard her, but was stopped by the man, who raised his hand and commanded them to stop.

They abruptly stopped but were still ready to engage their former captain.

“The Sith Empire will prosper with this. We will never again lose a war. My dream will be fulfilled.”

He voiced and turned around again to show he did not want to continue the conversation.

“Sigh, thank you, My Lord for answering this subordinate. We will arrive at the docking bay in 5 minutes.”

“No. Go here.”

He said as he pointed to a specific coordinate on the hologram map.

“Yes, right away.”

***

"We need to leave now. I hope the destroyer is a coincidence, but I will not take any risks. Why is Caylmea so kriffin slow? If she is not ready within short, then I’m leaving alone. Caylmea! Get here for kriff sake!"

She was not answering when he wall calling her holo pad, or screaming for her.

Mallan took quick steps towards the living room to get her, but saw something he wish he hadn’t.

"No! This can’t be happening. I can’t go back."

"Kriff! I’m leaving."

Mallan sprinted towards the exit as fast as possible.

Finally, the door. He might make it this time.

He swung the door open, but the only thing he had time to see was a black and red suit before something heavy hits him in the face.

***

“I see you are awake. Where is the boy?”

The captain says in a threatening tone.

Sith troopers surround the entire building and inside.

No one will get close.

“I will ask you one last time. Where is the boy!”

*****

Sorry for the long wait.

That will not happen anymore, as it was only to stock up on some chapters.

17