Face to Face
362 2 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the middle of the desert on Tatooine a what looks like a young adult was trudging across the sand.

Fully naked except for a small gray cloth over his privates, looking almost like a skirt.

Looking almost like a walking corpse, he walks towards the nearest living being.

Not even he knows how he knows that something is living in that direction, he just does.

Sometimes looking up into space above the planet and all the spaceships.

He feels nothing looking at them, not even curiosity.

As he was looking up at the thousands of spaceships, he felt the living being coming closer to him, fast.

So he stopped in his tracks and stood there.

His eyes glued to a big sand hill in the distance.

Soon he sees what he has been feeling all this time.

A group of people clothed in brown rags, not showing an ounce of skin.

In their hands they all held primitive weapons such as scavenged iron pikes, swords or just a normal wooden staff.

As one of them saw the boy standing there looking at them, he hit the one next to him in the head with the blunt side of his sword.

It turned around and growled at the one who hit it, then proceeded to hit it back.

Soon after, they were brawling with each other whilst the other 4 tried to stop them.

The boy was still just staring at them.

Waiting for something, anything.

After quite a while, they all stopped and focused on the more important thing.

The human who trespassed their territory.

They lifted their weapons in the air and grunted together.

After a few grunts, they all ran at the boy.

Their weapons raised above their heads, ready to strike.

It took them about a minute to arrive close to the boy.

Just as the closest one swung it at his head, something happened.

The pike stopped right before it would make contact with the boys’ head.

“Why is it not coming?”

He questioned out loud in an almost robotic tone as he looked at the pike.

The other Tusken raiders kept charging at him and meeting the same result.

They all pulled away and tried again, and again.

In the end, they gave up and just looked at the boy.

Soon they started trying a friendlier attitude.

The one in the front used his hand slowly to get close to the boy.

It worked, his hand was resting on his shoulder.

The others just stared at him in wonder.

But soon he faced a problem.

He tried to hit the boy using that hand, but it got stuck.

Desperate, he tried to pull away, but it was impossible.

The other noticed and grabbed his arm and his body to help him pull.

If anything, the boy was confused right now.

‘Why are they not hitting me?’

He asked himself as the Tusken raiders were all trying to pull away the lone stuck one.

For more than an hour, they all kept grunting at him.

Soon the boy’s head snapped in another direction.

‘What is that pillar of red?’

He asked himself as he stared at the moving red pillar of red energy coming towards him at super speed.

***

Darth Marr was panting as he was using the force to run at such a fast speed he was almost invisible.

‘I need to get there before them. They won’t do anything too drastic as both I and Jadus are here.’

He thought as he was sprinting towards the column of pure power in front of him.

Darth Marr has never been this excited before.

Both because of how much the Sith Empire could gain from this.

But also because the force is warning him as he gets closer.

Not in a good way.

He was not stopping as he sprinted across the desert.

Getting closer and closer.

Soon he could see what he was looking for.

But it shocked him.

“A child?”

he voiced as he stared at the boy.

Then he registered the other things close to the boy.

“And those stupid animals?”

Darth Marr saw the boy was looking at him, so he started walking closer to him.

‘What in the name of the force name is happening here!?’

It was getting almost suffocating for him the closer he was getting to the boy and the Tusken raiders.

As he got in 10 meters distance, all 5 tusken raiders that were not stuck charged at him.

as they got within reach of him, he reacted.

One of his hands was lifted into a choke position and the other went straight to his belt.

One of the Tusken raiders was lifted off the ground as Darth Marr slashed the others in pieces with his blazing red lightsaber.

Just as he killed them, he broke the neck of the last one, then continued to walk up to the boy and the last Tusken raider.

Darth Marr stopped right next to them and analyzed the situation as calmly as he could.

It was not very easy to do that though as he was struggling to keep breathing when he was close to the boy.

After just standing there looking at him for some time, he reaches out for his lightsaber and turns it on.

As soon as he does that, his breath completely leaves his lungs and he can’t breathe or move.

Darth Marr tries to analyze the situation urgently.

His senses are screaming death at him.

He ignores it and, as calmly as he can, he stops releasing murderous intent.

As fast as he does that, he falls to his knees to catch his breath, but soon stands up again.

“I’m sorry about that. It won’t happen again.”

Darth Marr voices out as he looks at the boy.

He then grabs the neck of the stuck Tusken raider and breaks it with a snap.

“Could I talk to you a bit?”

Darth Marr says as he looks at the mysterious boy.

“Ok”

The boy answers and just stays silent.

16