Darth Marr’s Excitement
364 2 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

‘Why is he not doing anything?’

Darth Marr asks himself as he stares at the boy just staring at him.

After a long awkward minute for Darth Marr, he decides to go on the offensive.

Let’s start easy. The Empire needs him to take us to an overwhelming victory. It will also secure the future for us.’

“What’s your name?”

Darth Marr asks the boy in a complicated tone.

It became weird as he is not used to being nice and usually is just stern with everyone.

The boy tilts his head at him and doesn’t answer.

There were a couple more awkward minutes as Darth Marr was waiting for an answer.

‘Ok, why is he not saying anything?’

“Speak.”

He decided to go the more straightforward way and ask in a stern voice.

“Yes?”

The child finally answers but says nothing else.

Darth Marr was relieved he spoke at least, then proceeded to ask more questions.

“What is your name?”

“I don’t have one… They said that was not for me.”

The boy answers back in an emotionless tone.

Darth Marr was not stupid.

He understood right away what was going on, and what had happened.

It was nothing for him to get mad at as it’s quite normal for a Sith.

But that didn’t mean he had no morals.

Darth Marr was probably the most sane Sith in the Empire, and most of all, in the Dark Council.

“Ugh…”

If anything, he was irritated as this would make his work a lot harder, but if he was lucky, it could go very well.

“Ok, let’s get to some easier questions. What happened here?”

He asks as he looks at the dead Tusken Raider on the ground.

“He came up to me and yelled, then stopped.”

The answer he got made him sigh, as it was so straightforward.

‘This child is going to be a headache in the beginning. But it’s worth it.’

“Can you do this?”

Darth Marr asks as he draws on the force to lift the body of the Tusken Raider into the air.

“I don’t know.”

It was answered by a straightforward answer and nothing more.

“Sigh… Try it. Draw on your feelings and emotions.”

‘Why is he looking at me like that?’

Darth Marr thinks to himself as the boy looks dumbstruck.

“Do you know what emotions are?”

He asks with a slight tone of frustration in his voice.

“No.”

‘Oh, by the force. If this was not for the Empire, I would not deal with this. On the plus side, we can shape him.’

“What do you want, then?”

“Ugh, we won’t get anywhere with this. Come with me to my ship.”

Darth Marr sighs as he turns around and starts walking off with the boy behind him.

He has a lot to think about now.

So he chose to do that on his ship, as they were not in a good position right now.

With the Galactic Republic’s fleet here and with way more firepower.

He picks up the comlink in his belt and clicks it.

“Yes lord.”

A female voice.

“I need a shuttle down here with only droid personnel. Also, kill everyone on one of our Gage-class transports.”

“Ye-Yes my lord.”

Answered the woman on the other side of the comlink.

***

Darth Marr and the boy had just arrived at the empty Gage-Class Transport.

As there was no threat to the boy, the force was calm.

If you looked at him, you would think of him as a normal non force sensitive human.

This made Darth Marr’s day a lot better, as he won’t have issues breathing when he is close.

He also won’t have people tracking him.

“Set the ship to the academy on Korriban right away!”

Darth Marr commanded the droids on the ship but also the other ships belonging to the Sith Empire.

Just as he had told the boy to sit down on the bridge of the ship, some of the technology began flashing red.

Darth Marr clicked on it and waited.

Soon, an image of both Darth Jadus and Dar’Nala appeared on a red holographic display.

What do you want, Jadus, and what can I do for you Jedi Master Dar’Nala?

Darth Mar asks in a sarcastic voice.

“The Jedi Scum wants to know what the disturbance was.”

Darth Jadus speaks with hate in his voice, and the Jedi stays silent.

“We don’t know. If you don’t mind, we will go back now. Jadus let’s go. Oh, and it’s wise for you to let us go, Jedi Master, as you don’t want the Emperor and the rest of the Dark Council in the middle of Coruscant.”

Darth Marr said as he clicked them away and turned around to look at the boy who just stared into the nothingness of space.

‘The Empire will flourish after this. I have succeeded!’

He thought with pure joy and excitement.

—————————-

Yep, many people wanted more chapters soooo, here you go :)

As I see many people enjoying it and have gotten great feedback from you guys, I decided to post more.

I can say probably around 2 chapters a week, maybe 3 if I can, but absolutely never over 4 chapters a week.

But you can expect 2 chapters a week from now on.

Please do give your opinions and feedback.

Thank you. Bye ;)

 

13