Name
317 2 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Darth Marr and the boy were standing on the bridge watching the brown-red planet getting closer and closer.

It was an absolute silence on the ship, something Darth Marr appreciated a lot.

“Your name will from now on be Cathal. And you will live up to that name until you get a new one.”

Darth Marr voiced out without moving or even glancing at Cathal, who did the same thing.

Cathal has two different meanings. One is battle rule, someone who rules all the battles and has never lost.

The second one is a great warrior, and now he has to live up to the meanings of his new given name.

Darth Marr was intently scanning the boy and his emotions as well as he could, but he couldn’t feel anything.

‘I guess it won’t be that easy.’

But little did he know that something very disturbing was going on inside the human husk, now named Cathal.

Something that would give the sith immense irritation later down the line.

***

Darth Marr and Cathal were standing on an Imperial Shuttle that was making its way down to the surface of Korriban.

Darth Marr was wearing his usual red and silver battle armor, and Cathal was wearing a black and red robe with armor plates on his chest and thighs.

His hood was up, so the only way to see him was to get up close and personal.

The shuttle landed with a little shake, and the wall lowered down to the ground as a walkway.

“Walk behind me.” Darth Marr voiced as he started walking.

Cathal followed right after him.

He was curious about the planet they were on.

The air was stale, the surface filled with brown-red rocks and big monuments as far as the eye can see.

As they walked out of the shuttle, people lined up along the path and bowed without lifting their heads or even eyes.

They all wore different types of gray neat uniforms with black boots and a belt.

Some had more accessories, and some had goggles, but it was pretty easy to see who had more power over the rest.

Cathal analyzed them all as people intrigue him sometimes.

‘Do the weak fear the strong and the strong admire the stronger?’ Cathal wondered as he got a lot more information about the world with the help of Darth Marr.

The reason he thought this was for one simple thing.

Some people bowing were sweating profusely and their legs shaking. Cathal could also feel their emotions somehow.

They wore the most simple uniforms with no accessories and were terrified.

The next type of person he saw was the people with more accessories on their clothes, and even a hat.

They bowed with a straight back and straight arms, while not lifting their eyes either.

The emotions Cathal could feel from them were a ton, but the biggest were admiration, fear and hope.

Cathal continued walking behind Darth Marr in silence as he saw a completely new type of person.

‘I want to see them bleed.’

‘Why is that?’

Cathal was confused as two different thoughts hit his head, but soon dismissed it and analyzed the people.

They wore black silver and red uniforms that looked like battle armor, but nowhere near what Darth Marr wore.

Darth Marr saw what Cathal was intrigued by and cracked a small smile under his mask.

He also knew the reason Cathal was reacting towards them, and it was all his plan.

They were standing behind some of what looks like the most influential people present who also bowed without looking up.

But the people in the group behind them did not do the same.

They were bowing but were not even trying to hide the fact that they were looking at them, and most of them were staring at Cathal with greed and hatred.

Cathal could feel it, and did not fully understand yet, but he had a strange feeling.

‘I like that look. Can he do it later as well when he is dying on the ground?’

‘Why does he look at me like that?’

Again, Cathal was hit with two completely different thoughts, but he couldn’t shrug it off this time.

Something was pulling him to the one with the most hate emanating from the group.

All Sith nearby felt the negative emotions, but it was normal for a Sith so they were all used to it.

Cathal stopped in his tracks behind Darth Marr, who looked back at him with a huge smile under his mask.

“Can i?”

Cathal asked and pointed at a human adult standing in a group staring at him.

As fast as he pointed, the man in question put his head down and closed his eyes as fast as he could.

‘Shit!’ Was all the man could scream in his mind.

Darth Marr turned to the overseer of the group and spoke.

“Overseer Duson, would you mind if my apprentice had a death match with that one?” Darth Mar said politely, but everyone knew it was not a question.

Cathal was still reading his emotions and new ones came up after Darth Marr said that.

He was feeling ambitious, hateful, and greedy.

The overseer named Duson looked back at who they were talking about and exhaled deeply.

‘I knew he would get into trouble eventually. But this is probably his last.’

“That’s fine Lord Marr. When would you like to do it?”

Before Darth Marr could speak again, Cathal spoke up.

“Can I get a sword? I broke my last one.” He asked as looked at Darth Marr.

The people present were scared and confused. How could an apprentice speak before the master, and cut off his master? That master was Darth Marr, one of the most powerful Sith Lords in existence.

“We will have it in the dueling arena tomorrow. It will be public for everyone to watch.”

After he said that, he started walking again without answering Cathal’s question.

——————————

Woops!

This chapter was almost late.

I managed to keep up my 2 chapters a week, so it’s fine.

Anyway, have a good day, I’m gonna go back to bed.

Right, please review if you have time. Positive please.

Now, Goodnight!

12