that Damm system
10 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The clouds part as the wind blows gently and the crane sorrow past a majestic waterfall.

And on top of that waterfall by the bank was a peaceful courtyard. The sweet sound of silence," Ahhhhhhhhhh!! what the hell system after all these years living in the mountains learning to write poetry, learning to play go, learning the arts of war, painting, crafting, alchemy, forging, in the system space all of these things you're telling me I can't cultivate" a young girl the age of five yells at a small bunny while gripping it by its ears. "You dam system!"  as the bunny looks at her with tears rolling in its big blue eyes, the girl sighs at this and places the bunny down on the ground.

Meet Alex, a nineteen-year-old who in her previous life, she was an American girl with an unhealthy obsession with Cultivation novels. So, one could understand her excitement when she fell down from the second floor and found herself in the body of a one-year-old now five years old she is living in the mountains with her unreliable father and madly in love mother. speaking of this father of hers that idiot father went down the mountain to sell paintings and buy wine again. Now Sitting in the corner drawing circles with draw clouds hanging over her head a mass of white fluffy jumps on her back also with a little red ball trying to cheer her up.

 A little white dog and a red kitten simultaneously lick and rub themselves as if they had agreed to this beforehand. This causes the girl to giggle and roll around with the too after she gets up and looked around her little courtyard that the system helped her create and decorate in her eyes her courtyard was truly ordinary a little fish pond with five gold and five azure blue fish, a beautiful plum blossom tree, to the corner of the yard there was a lush bamboo grove and next to it was a very lush garden with all kinds of vegetables and to top it off there was a very vibrant green vine covering the courtyard wall in a unique pattern.

She got up brushed her clothes off and walked out of her yard heading to her mother and father's courtyard walking past her older brother practicing martial arts she stops to watch her brother as he threw a punch and with that the large tree that was in front of him shattered into multiple logs and landed in a perfect pile while he clasps his hands and bows. He turns to find his cute little sister staring at him in awe, this causes him to point his nose to the sky with pride, and then proceeds to scoop her up into his arms and kiss and pinch her cheeks. "My precious little sister your older brother is so strong right, brother is really powerful right," he says as he rubs his face onto hers as she tries to push his face away," put me down will you I have to go see mother." but my little sister is so cute why would I want to do that come now brother will take you to mother be good ok " he pinched her cheek again as she pouted her lips in her brother's arms. this is her magnificent brother andy, andy is in the 6th tier of the spirit realm quite powerful for a ten year old all the boys in the town wanted to be like him cool and cold face just one problem, he has the world's largest sister complex nothing is more important than his cute little sister. 

 As they walked into a beautifully decorated courtyard with peach blossoms fell while a woman so earth-shatteringly beautiful her white hair with light blue tips lay quietly on her shoulder she was wearing a light blue crystal dress .she looked to the entrance of that yard and a gentle smile crossed her face as she saw a little girl and a young boy standing there the little girl had long curly white hair with hints of blue her golden eyes looking back at her, while the boy had curly white hair with a black uncut. they both smiled and ran to the woman yelling mother, this is andy and Alex's mother Lily is a gentle and loving woman who loves her children and husband dearly just one problem both she and her husband are slaves to their daughter they love her with all their to death. " do I hear my lovely little daughter "a tall and handsome man with long curly black hair sped in and grabbed Alex and hugged her." my cute little girl did you miss daddy cause daddy missed you" with a blank face Alex tries to push her father away as she says "dad you just saw me". this is Ron, Alex's dad and this is the crazy yet peaceful life of the Lee family.

1