Copyright
30 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

COPYRIGHT

 

DESUYO

 

Cover art by Sahiko

Characters design by Sahiko

Illustrations by Sahiko

Editor, Ai M. S.

 

This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents are the product of the author’s imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events, locales, or persons, living or dead, is coincidental.

 

MAHOU NO SEKAI: WORLD OF MAGIC「魔法のセカイ」, Volume 1.

Copyright © 2020 DesuYo

Characters design Copyright © 2020 DesuYo

Illustrations Copyright © 2020 DesuYo

 

Sacraneco supports the right to free expression and the value of copyright. The purpose of copyright is to encourage writers and artists to produce the creative works that enrich our culture.

 

All rights reserved. The reproducing or transmitting in any form or by any means, including scanning, uploading, photocopying, recording, information storage, retrieval systems or other electronic or mechanical methods, and distribution of this book, without permission is a theft of the author’s intellectual property. If you would like permission to use material from the book (other than review purposes), please contact the publisher. Thank you for your support of the author’s rights.

 

Sacraneco

 

Visit us at sacraneco.com

 

Visit us at sacraneco.com for online purchases (books, merchandises, etc.)

 

Visit official Mahou no Sekai: World of Magic「魔法のセカイ」website at mahounosekai.com

 

Sacraneco LN is an imprint of Sacraneco.

The Sacraneco LN name and logo are trademarks of Sacraneco.

 

The publisher is not responsible for websites (or their content) that are not owned by the publisher.

 

First Edition

 

10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1

0