54. Violet 1/2.
26 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*Jasmine's P.O.V*

___

Violet was sitting on a chair in front of me with her elbow placed on her thigh and her cheeks resting on her curled hand.

She made a face that says she's so bored to be staying in front of me.

Well, the feeling is mutual. I wouldn't be here if I knew Gabriella wasn't going to be here.

And right now, she isn't here. She's out searching for something.

At least, that's what Violet tells me.

"I love your clothes. Where did you find it?" She asked, feeling a bit interested in what I was wearing.

" In a cabin,"

"Oh? Really? Too bad all of the cabin we rummaged never had clothes in them. Although we found a couple of snacks in them,"

Unlike me, every single player in this rundown inn is clothed in the same rag tunic they found on their bodies since when the game began.

I was currently sitting on a chair with my hands tied together behind the chair.

Aside from the chair I sat on, there was only a bed in the room and another chair where Violet sat and was keeping watch of me.

The window was opened to allow the ingress of the moonlight into the dark room.

It's been several hours since I got here.

When Violet introduced herself to me, I knew I would have to come along with them, but I never wanted Ace to be a part of this.

And now he was downstairs, even though he had nothing to do with Gabriella.

I'm worried about the gunshot I heard a few minutes ago.

It sounded from underneath this room. 

'I hope Ace is alright,'

"What's keeping him waiting?" Violet mumbled to herself.

'Is she expecting someone?' I thought but.....

*Knock* *knock*

"Finally," She said excitedly, skipping to the door to open it.

It's the first time I'd seen her smile so earnestly since I was locked in here with her for the past three to four hours.

"What took you so long?" She opened the door and the man who had a revolver appeared in the entrance.

"Sorry, I had to make sure the rest were asleep before coming here," He replied happily, unlike the gloomy face he made while driving us all the way here after we were ambushed by his group.

'I think his name is Spencer,'

He must be a pretty rich player to have such a gun.

At least that was the first impression I had when I first noticed him with the gun.

"I also had to scrutinize the kid she came with," He added.

" What of the pervert?" She asked.

" Already taken care of. He will not be bothering you ever again,"

" Did you kill him?"

" No. It was the kid,"

Violet walks closer to Spencer before wrapping her hands around his waist and resting her head on his broad chest.

"What are you going to do? Kevin won't be pleased to hear the group is one man short," she said worriedly.

Spencer pats her head to comfort her. "I have a replacement," he said.

"That boy?"

"Yes, but first, he must be tamed like everyone else. By the time Han and Native are done with him, he'll willingly knee before me to offer everything he has in his inventory,"

" Is Han the right man to do that? He has anger issues,"

" I'm counting on him to do whatever it takes to break the kid. Even if he has to kill him,"

I squirmed on the chair I sat, trying to free myself from the ropes tied around my hands.

'I have to get loose from the ropes binding me,' I thought, but noticed Spencer fixing his gaze on me.

I instantly stopped moving, but this only made his lips widen into a smile.

It looks like they have a thing going on between them.

In fact, I could use it to my advantage if I want to escape from this room.

Ignoring my existence in the room, Spencer turned towards Violet, lifting her chin towards his face.

Since she wasn't of the same height as Spencer, she had to lift her head up whenever they were talking.

"You've been here for quite some time. You must have been hungry.  Have you eaten?" He asked, placing a hand on her cheeks and caresses it softly.

"Hm, mm,"  she nodded, then melted on his hand with a smile on her face.

'That's a lie. We've both been here for hours and neither of us have eaten anything during those period,' I thought, but then noticed Spencer lifting his gaze and glaring at me once again.

"What's wrong?" Violet asked because he had stopped caressing her cheeks.

"It's nothing," He replied, his eyes still locked on to mine.

" Don't tell me that," she shoved his hand away from her face.

Spencer was taken aback.

"You think she's pretty, don't you?" 

"Huh? What?" 

" Don't 'what' me. Why else would you stare at her if you weren't thinking about how pretty she was,"

Spencer smiled and wrapped his hand around her waist before pulling her towards him, allowing her breast to be sandwiched between them.

Violet tried to resist, but her strength couldn't be compared to that of the man standing before her.

Moreover, she didn't really felt like shoving him off her.

Violet froze as she noticed Spencer leaning towards her.

She rested her hands on his broad chest and closed her eyes, expecting him to take the initiative of kissing her first.

Which he did, and soon a tongue war began with both fighting for utter dominance over the other.

Violet's cheeks reddened beyond comparison while releasing muffled moans between the kisses.

Spencer's hand slithered its way across her back to grab hold of one of her butt cheeks.

"Ahh!!" Violet gasped in surprise, but Spencer caught her lips once again.

___

The total number of players currently in the game: 77,820.

Number of deceased players: 1

Total number of deceased players: 2,180.

 

0