62. Jasmine Vs Gabriella.
26 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

While Ace and Kevin battled against one another behind the inn, Gabriella and I took the main entrance of the inn.

The scenery around was pitch black in the forest, with only the sparks of two swords clashing, being the only thing that could be seen in the forest. 

It's been hours since their battle began. The sounds of gunshots could also be heard by both of us from where Ace was fighting.

But this should be due to the dead snarling around the forest 

A few parts of Gabriella's rag tunic were torn apart by the marks caused by where my sword grazed her skin.

I, as well, had a few marks of my own, but it weren't as many as Gabriella's own.

We were both currently exhausted and breathing heavily as we stared at each other with our swords filled with cracks already.

"I can see why Violet died at your hands. You're a lot stronger than I thought you were. And that's a compliment, coming from someone who has over a hundred experience points as a level 3 player," Gabriella said while panting and wiping the blood from the side of her lips.

Coming from a level three player like her, I guess she does have a point, but she's the last person I would want to hear such words from. "Keep your compliments to yourself," I retorted.

"Ouch! Come on Jasmine. Aren't we friends from way back? I allowed you to live until now, didn't I?"

" A mistake, I'll surely make you regret,"

" A mistake, huh? I guess you're right. It was a mistake to let you live in the first place, and now you've killed everyone I'd ever known in this game,"

Gabriella added with a wry smile. "Don't think you'll get out of here alive,"

I'm certain that Ace was the one who took care of her friends because if he didn't, I certainly would.

"Do you know we had a plan? A plan on how to grow stronger together and win this game for good. Kevin is a pretty convincing guy, one day we were enemies and the next we were sharing a building. I thought the plan could work until you came along and ruined everything,". 

" You're welcome," I replied with an amiable smile.

*Pow!!*

*Pow!!*

The sounds of more gunshots could be heard from Ace's side.

I hope he's okay.

Gabriella noticed the concerned look on my face and uttered. "You must care about that boy, huh?"

I tightened my grip on my sword, not responding to her words.

"I must say, he does look charming, doesn't he? What do you say about me breaking him? I'm sure he would love to have a taste of my body, don't you agree?"

"..."

Being in her late twenties, with an hourglass body, Gabriella is a beauty still in her prime.

There were rumors about men who lusted over her but those rumors suggested she had an interest in men younger than her 

This was a part of the cause for her incarceration, but aside from this, there's one more thing that gives her pleasure aside from assaulting younger boys.

"What's the matter, Jasmine? Cat got your tongue?"

I took a deep breath to wash away her taunting words from my mind.

With my mind relaxed a bit, I responded. "Nope, I was wondering what kind of look you would make once your HP reaches zero,"

Gabriella scoffs before her face contorted into rage, but suddenly, she calmed her mind and her nose twitched a bit.

Her head drifted towards where the men were fighting.

'This is my chance,' I thought while grabbing the hilt of my sword tightly.

'I'll slash her body in two with my….'

"Do you smell that?"  Gabriella diverted my train of thought. "It smells like death," She said.

We both heard an eerie roar a few moments ago, and I won't be surprised if what she perceived has to do with the sound we heard a while ago.

Moreover, this only confirms my assumptions about Gabriella possessing an 'Enhanced Smell' skill.

Anyway, Gabriella shrugs it off before turning her gaze towards me. "Oh well, Whatever it is, taking you down comes first before anything else,"

"I couldn't agree more.," I replied, and we dashed towards each other, swinging her swords in the dead of the night 

The sparks of our blades flashes in front of us as the speed of our attacks heightened.

Gabriella prioritizes her dexterity above all other stats.

This means that her handling of the sword far outweighs mine, although our speed seems to be of equal stats but one wrong move, and it is I who will be having a sword stuck in my gut.

For a while now, I've been on the defensive.

Every sword attack she made had been parried until now, and I could see the growing frustrated look written all over her face.

"Why do you resist so much?!"She yelled.

" You killed the only son of a mother. Do you think you deserve to live?"

"...."

" You're a murderer who wouldn't be remembered ever again. Why stay alive to go back to the world where someone else would be paid to get the job done of killing you? You killed your sister, what makes you think you deserve to have a better life,"

" That's a lie! I didn't kill her!!" I yelled, taking three steps back to give myself a distance away from Gabriella.

"Oi. Do you think I care about who lied to whom? You or that b.i.t.c.h, I don't give a f*** about your histories. H.e.c.k, I ain't doing this for the money,"

She continued. "Being the last survivor of this messed up game is all I want. To see the look of despair on Kevin's face and the rest of the gang as I kill them with my hands was all I needed and yet, you waltz into this inn, at the worst possible timing, to deprive me of the joy of witnessing such an outcome. Your death is the only solace I can think of finding right now."

___

The total number of players currently in the game: 77,765.

Number of deceased players: 5.

Total number of deceased players: 2,235

___

A/N:- Thanks for everything @Gabriella.

0