66. First kiss?*
78 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Status]

[Name: Ace Tempest (Zero).]

[Level: 2]

[HP: 20/20]

[EXP: 500/800]

[Hunger: 99%]

[STR: 2]

[AGI: 1]

[VIT: 1]

[STA: 2]

[DEX: 2]

[PRE: 3]

[CP: 0 points.]

[SP: 1 point]

[Weapons]

[Potions]

[Skills and Recipes]

[Inventory: Slingshot (1/1). Dark Minotaur horn (1/1). Silver Sword (1/1). Skein of thread (1/1). Bow(1/1). Arrows (20/20). Wolf Claw (1/1). Wolf fang (1/1). G-23 handgun (1/1). Revolver (1/1). Magazines (4/10).]

[Number of gold coins: 3,605 gold coins.]

[Number Of Kills: 31.]

[Bounty: 80 gold coins.]

[Ranking: 76,702.]

[Acquired skill: Hand-to-hand combat skill. (LVL 3/10). First aid skill (Lv 1/10). Crafting skill (Lv 1/10). Archery skill (LVL 1/10). Enhanced Perception skill (LVL 3/10).]

Right after we were done cleaning everything we used for breakfast, we began our practice session.

The game was divided into two aspects, a sword fight and a hand-to-hand combat fight, where the loser of both games would reward the winner.

If it were to be a tiebreaker, then we'll add a final game based on Archery.

Of course, the reward will be kept as a surprise, but it has to be something the winner wouldn't be displeased with.

At first, we started with a sword fight, then moved toward hand combat.

We spent several minutes exchanging fists with each other.

Jasmine took the game a bit too seriously, as though it was a real combat battle with our lives on the line.

With how serious, she took the game, I wanted to avoid disappointing her and decided to fight back with equal intensity.

In the end, I won the sword fight, and I won the hand-to-hand combat battle as well.

Currently, Jasmine lay on the grass with me on top of her.

We were both exhausted, and the game would only keep on going until the loser admits defeat.

It took a while for Jasmine to admit her loss in the sword fight, but now I'm on top of her, urging her to give up once and for all for the hand combat challenge.

Jasmine turned her teal blue eyes away from me with a pout and said. "Fine, you win," She finally admitted defeat.

A strong sense of pride and joy filled my heart because now it feels like I have grown significantly since our last battle the other day.

A smile blossomed on my face.

"Now, what will a man do in front of a defenseless lady," She said, looking sideways, and leaving her body in full display for me to do whatever I wanted with it.

"Is this what I think it is?" 

I asked, thinking this must be the reward she talked about.

"I don't know, maybe," Her cheeks reddened as she tried not to make eye contact with me.

No matter how I look at it, it feels like she's seducing me.

She's currently wearing a black singlet which failed to conceal the excited state of her two mountain peaks.

She's practically inviting me to act first.

Her body is, as she said, completely defenseless, implying that she won't try to stop me if I did anything.

I trailed my hands towards her smooth thighs and Jasmine moaned before covering her mouth to suppress her moan.

I knew it, she's technically inviting me.

With a smile on her face and her mountain peaks as hard as a rock, poking through her black singlet, Jasmine summoned the confidence to say. "I thought you would back away from going any further,"

"Would you like that?"

"No, I don't know..... maybe," Seeing her face all flushed and how indecisive she was, I couldn't help but think about how cute she looked right now.

I guess she's right.

If it were a few days ago, I would have probably shied away from a pretty girl flashing me this many advances.

I'm not dumb. I know she wouldn't be doing this to me if she didn't harbor a bit of feelings towards me.

And Jasmine is undoubtedly a beauty I would never be able to get close to if I was back home on Earth.

But I think I've been feeling a bit confident in myself after taking down both the Dark Minotaur and the Mutant last night.

Aside from this, I'm also a level two player as well and besides, I am accompanied by a good-looking girl, there's no doubt the confidence in me was going to burst out in due time.

My hands continued to caress her smooth exposed thighs, expertly and slowly.

Using a bit of the technique I learned during my massage therapy days from my tutor.

Jasmine's breathing became more erratic by the second, and before I knew it, her eyes were gleaming in lust and wanting me to go further than this.

My hands slithered a little higher towards her womanly bust, kneading and cupping it with one goal in mind.

Jasmine's body temperature rises and I could see that every part of her body was becoming extra sensitive by the second.

I teased the solid part of bountiful mounds and that was the breaking point for her.

Her legs rose, squirming and spasm before dropping back down to the grass.

An influx of intense pleasure and satisfaction filled her mind, body, and soul.

To be honest, this was the first time I had ever made a woman c.l.i.m.a.x before during a massage.

I think this has to do with my stats. Every player in the game has a stat of one in the game, but now my stats were a bit higher, so the strength applied to her pleasure point might have been a bit too much for her body to handle.

"Ace," Jasmine mutters, her eyes reflecting the image of a woman who just had her first intense o.r.g.a.s.m.

She closed her eyes and I brought my face a bit closer to her.

This will be my first kiss.

[Ding! Forced Teleportation will commence in 5,4,3….]

"What the....." Even before I could react, the surrounding forest suddenly got engulfed by a massive flood, until the forest was nowhere to be seen and we were suddenly six feet under the ocean.

But then I noticed that I was drowning.

___

The total number of players currently in the game: 77,715.

Number of deceased players: 15.

Total number of deceased players: 2,285.

0