Peculiar Person
18 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Shizuku’s POV)

Colen-san leaves, and I immediately begin to reprimand Take-chan for his rude behaviour.

“Take-chan, that was very impolite of you! How could you try and attack our guest like that?!”

Take-chan pouts openly at me.

“Chichi-ue told me to protect our home from bad people, and that’s what I’m doing!”, he says. “I just had to wait for haha-ue to go to the market to make my move.”

So that’s how he managed to get here…

“He’s weird, Ane-ue! Don’t you see how his eyes look? And that blank expression, too? Chichi-ue would call him a yooligan!”

“That’s 'hooligan', Take-chan.”

His eyes, huh? I’ll admit, I always was a little suspicious of Colen-san. His dead fish eyes made me feel wary, but when he said that it was good that I wanted to impress jii-chan and chichi-ue, I could see the sincerity in them. They were empty and hollow looking still, but definitely sincere. How strange.

“You shouldn’t judge people based on looks, Take-chan.”, I explain carefully. “Colen-san never got into any problems at school.”

“Well, don’t you think that it was strange how he seemed ready for my attack?”, Take-chan presses. “And he disarmed and captured me so easily, too.”

..That’s actually a fair point. Take-chan may only be eight years old, but his genetics, paired alongside chichi-ue’s teachings would give him the advantage over the average grown adult. So how did Colen-san defeat him so easily?

“Well, just be more careful, and don’t attack him again, okay?”

“Okay….”, he pouts.

I’m starting to realise that Colen-san is a rather peculiar person.

3