The Pet-Names
27 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After the meeting, Commissioner Watanabe discussed things with us once again. Once he felt like we understood everything, he sent us home for the day.

Skip to this present moment, and I’m in the bath. I’m not by myself, however.

“Oi, Akane. Let me get a turn washing Aniki’s hair.”

“You’ll get a turn when I’m dead. This is my job, and my alone.”

“You don’t have to be so stingy, you know? Don’t you want to lie against Aniki’s chest?”

That’s right. Yoko and Akane are in here, and yes, they are stark naked. I can even see the difference in the colour of their nipples.

“O-of course! But dealing with Daisuke-nii’s hair is my job. I know how to do it so that it looks somewhat tidy all while maintaining its usual curly and shaggy look.”

I’m trying to focus more on their talking than their bodies rubbing up against mine, but it and something else are really hard.

“Daisuke-nii, you prefer it when I deal with your hair, right?”

“Well, you’re the only one that deals with it.”, I say plainly. “So yeah, I guess I do.”

“You see?! So just leave it to me, okay?”

Akane sounds quite pleased. I didn’t really offer up that definite of an answer, but I do prefer to leave it to her.

“That’s a little disappointing, but oh well.”

“Yoko, please give me some space.”

“Why?”, she asks, feigning ignorance. “Am I making you nervous?”

Akane then wraps her arms around my neck, hugging me from behind and rubbing her cheek against mine.

“I-if you are, we know to help you relax, Daisuke-nii.”

I’ve been ‘relaxing’ a lot lately, seeing as I’ve three girlfriends. I’ve gotten more wankjobs, blowies and paizuris in these past few months than I ever thought I would in my entire life. Akane could suck a bowling ball through a garden hose…It’s kind of incredible, honestly. Sunni and Yoko are also surprisingly good…How do they even know how to do those things?
But thinking about Sunni reminds me of something.

“You two got upset with me earlier because you felt slighted by not having a pet-name like Sunni, right?”

The both of them put the brakes on their flirtatious behaviour to look at each other, and then look at me.

“I should’ve known that you would be thinking about that all day.”, Yoko says blithely.

“Did you think of some already?”, Akane questions.

“Yeh. I don’t think that they’re all that original, though.”

They remain silent, merely staring at me hopefully. Now I’m actually nervous, how about that?

“How do you two like Yokie and Red?”

“Yokie? That’s what granddad used to call me…”

“Red…”

Did I make a mistake? Was I too hasty with coming up with them?

I definitely buggered up..I thought that I could at least do this right.

“I love it, Aniki! It’s something familiar to me, so it already feels natural!”

“Red sounds a bit boyish...but it does make a lot of sense. I’ll gladly take it!”

Yosh! They like them! Huzzah!

“Right-o then!”, I say merrily. “From now on I promise to call you two Yokie and Red!”

Both of them tightly and warmly embrace me. Maybe I can make people happy. Maybe I can finally move on from that day.

Just maybe.

3