Good-bye Hanky-Panky. Hello First Mission
33 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

    It’s Thursday night, and I’m in the kitchen trying to prepare supper. Yoko and I have a schedule where she does the cooking Monday through Wednesday and I do it Thursday through Saturday. I say trying because-

“What do you mean you’re staying here tonight?! Is that some kind of joke?”

“Obviously not. My bag is right here, see?”

Akane and Sunni are arguing with each other, and it’s due to the fact that Sunni will be spending the night here. Yoko, who seems to be wholly apathetic, simply ignores them as she focuses on her home-work. A perfect impersonation of her older sister, I’d say.

“What am I, blind? Of course I can see it! I’m asking what makes you think that you can just strut in her and say that you have the right to invade Daisuke-nii’s and Yoko-chan’s privacy?”

How selfless of her. I’m glad that she was here invading our privacy to defend us.

“So why are you here?”, Sunni asks.

“Making sure that Yoko-chan doesn’t get handsy.”, Akane says plainly.

“Like how you were doing yesterday?”, Yoko asks, not looking away from her home-work.

My worries worsen when she says that, and Akane’s face splits into a wide grin that I haven’t seen in a while due to her not going into R.S.P mode lately.

“Don’t get jealous just because Daisuke-nii is willing to get more cuddly with me than you.”, she says proudly.

Yoko narrows her eyes, but says nothing. Sunni speaks up next, donning her fake smile that belies her true feelings.

“I may be mistaken here, but is that one of Govvy’s shirts you’re wearing, Akane?”

Akane’s grin grows even wider, making me wonder if her R.S.P personality is starting to leak over into her real one. But if I recall correctly, Mr.Chikara did say that sometimes R.S.P simply brings out the side one tries to hide.

“That’s right. And I didn’t even have to ask.”

Yes, that was one of my shirts. Although I gave it to Akane after the incident a month ago. She always wears it as sleep-wear along with a pair of pink and yellow hot pants that show off how great her arse is. Not that you could see it normally, though. Being nearly forty centimetres taller than her, my clothes don’t exactly fit snugly on her.

“Isn’t that something? It seems like Daisuke-nii loves his ‘‘little puppy’ the most of all.”, Akane says haughtily, her hands resting upon her waist.

At this point, even Yoko can no longer ignore things.

“You only got it because you were covered in blood, murderess. So don't get ahead of yourself.”

Akane sticks her tongue out at her, but Yoko ignores her and makes a bee-line for me, with Sunni not too far behind.

“I want one of your jumpers, Aniki.”

“I’ll take a t-shirt, thank-you.”

I recoil slightly from their aggressive approach, I’ll be honest.

“A-alright..But only on one condition: Stop arguing with each other over such petty things.”

They nod in agreement, so I turn off the heat from under the fried mackerel, go over to my dresser and pull out two articles of clothing. The two of them snatch them away with a quick, ‘thank-you. Sunni stuffs hers into her bag, and Yoko takes a big whiff from it, coming up with a euphoric smile. Surely, that's normal behaviour.

“I love, love, love, love, love your scent, Aniki. Ehehehehe….”

“I know, right! It’s absolutely super!”, Sunni adds exuberantly. “I can’t get enough of it!”

“Yeah! I’ll always make sure to rub this shirt all over him after I wash it!”, Akane agrees.

These girls are creepy, but-

“You know, it says alot about me that I like this kind of stuff.”, I say openly.

Akane nods feverishly.

“That’s right! You made us like this, so you have to take responsibility!”

“Naturally.”

Although, I didn’t do anything to make them yanderes, that’s been in these three from the start.

     “Uhm….What’s going on, you three?”, I query.

I watch confusedly as Sunni, Akane and Yoko sit in a circle at the foot of my bed playing Rock, Paper, Scissors. It’s about 11PM now, so I don’t know what they could be playing for. After a few rounds, Sunni comes out on top. She smiles happily and crawls over to me. Ceremoniously, she unbuttons the top of her pyjamas and removes her bra, clearly displaying her bare breasts for me to see. And I knew that she’s big, but blimey…

She then gently grabs my face and begins snogging with me. It’s not too long before our tongues start to intertwine and our saliva is shared. Finally, after what felt like mere seconds we break apart.

“Wha-”, I began.

“My turn.”, Yoko says greedily, pulling down her nightgown to also reveal her similarly large chest.

Turn?

Yoko immediately embraces me and begins making out with me just like Sunni. At this point, my brain is boiling, but I can’t get enough of this! A string of spit forms as we break apart, causing Yoko to lick her lips. This time, before I can even muster a thought, much less a word, Akane hastily undoes the buttons on her shirt. Bringing another pair of tits into my vision. How I managed to score three birds with E-cups is something I'll never know.

“H-here I come!”, she stammers.

Akane too begins to kiss me intensely, flinging her arms around my neck. With a deep gasp, we separate.

“That…was great.”, I heaved.

The three of them look immensely pleased at my words, and seemingly are given a surge of encouragement.

“We can do more, Daisuke-nii.”

“That’s right, Aniki. We know you’d never do anything that’ll make us uncomfortable.”

“So tell us what you like and we’ll do it as best as we can, Govvy?”

My mind’s currently racing as fast as my heart is. Of course, I’m not into any of that dodgy shite, my tastes are rather vanilla, but with three girls anything can be a super sensual and sexy experience. All I have to do is stay away from actual sexual intercourse and-

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Our Enigma-Phones are going off! I bolt off of my bed and race toward my dresser, which is an action that earns a collective groan of dismay from my girlfriends.

“Oh, boo.”

“What bloody perfect timing…”

“Damn it! Why now, huh?!”

These Enigma-Phones are pretty cracking. They’re facial and finger-print recognition activated, so no one but the owner can activate it. They also look like flip-phones, which is really nostalgic. Nevermind that now, though I flip it open and a holographic projection of Gege appears.

“Daisuke! I know that this may be a surprise, but it seems as if it's finally time.”

“Yeah, I know.”, I say seriously.

Looks like it’s time for our debut as an official Enigma Squadron.

 

(Character Profile: Takai Matsuoka)

H/W: 177cm/55kg

Hair/Eye Colour: Orange/Black

DOB: 2/8/00

BT/ZS: O/Leo

Likes Video game, Manga etc. and Origami. Dislikes Dramas and Poetry. Can wiggle his nose and ears simultaneously. Somehow capable of getting whatever you need, all while not breaking the law.

2