Chapter 1
164 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In Uttarakhand everyone awakens a talent and the ability to create an Inner World. The gods of said Worlds gain their strength from their Worlds. Every profession is based on the Inner Worlds’ growth and power. The most popular occupation is becoming a War God. War Gods battle other gods in competitions for different benefits to their own Inner Worlds.

[Congratulations, you have awakened the Talent (Spiritual Density)]

[Geld Gaiasun - No Title - 18 years old]

[No current Inner World]

[Talent: Spiritual Density]

[Your Inner World benefits from a higher density of spiritual energy]

[Pantheon: No current Pantheon]

A large man with dark green skin sat up in his bed. He had been waiting for this day for years and it was finally time. The young man had awakened his talent and was excited to begin the construction of his Inner World.

Geld was a member of the Orcs, a race of large muscular humanoids. He was large even for an orc standing at 7’8”. He had long black hair braided into a single tail down his back along with a thin beard. He had an average but also kind face. 

The orcs usually awaken talents related to battle thanks to their race’s natural inclination for battle lust. However, Geld awakened a talent based on raising the quality of his World. He couldn’t wait to share his awakening with his family.

Leaving his room and entering the dining room Geld saw his Mother and Father sitting at the table with expectant smiles on their faces. His mother was a shorter orc woman with graying hair and crow’s feet marking a life of laughter and smiles. His father was an average sized orc standing at the usual 6’7” of orc kind. He had a thick beard and a large beer belly but had kind eyes reminiscent of shiny beetle shells hidden behind said beard. 

Seeing his son come into the room Gurthal smiled broadly. “Tell me son, what Talent did you awaken? We know how excited you’ve been for this.” His mother nodded along rapidly.

“I have a growth talent focusing on the density of my spiritual energy”

Hearing this his parents couldn’t help but cheer and be filled with joy that his luck was so good. Afterall to a poor family like theirs a growth talent was far better than a combat talent. When the spiritual energy reaches a certain density in an Inner World it reverse nourishes the god and can allow them to live forever. Sadly, most families never have anyone reach the required density before they die of old age as only the rich and talented can acquire the spiritual springs needed to increase the density.

After having a simple breakfast and being given 50 spiritual stones that his parents had been saving for his birthday, he left to start his World. On the way to the local Hall of Gods he texted his friends who had also recently awakened their talents.

Eager to share his fortune with his friends he sent a group chat to them. “The time has finally come, I have awakened my Talent. I am now the proud owner of (Spiritual Density). What about you guys?”

“I’m so happy for you, with that you don’t have to worry about being unable to compact your spiritual energy. I awakened (Prodigious Fertility) as my Talent. With this I can supply myself many training partners without worry,” answered Trith, his first crush and next door neighbor.

“Those are both wonderful Talents. I got (Titanic Might). It lets me designate positions in my World that give my creatures a massive boost in strength,” this reply was from Ratha his second crush and wrestling team member.

“You all know what I got already. All succubi gain a mix of the talents that their Pantheon obtains,” replied Sarah, his final crush.

Geld had an idea and let the others know. “Why don’t you all meet me at the Hall of Gods and we can talk there?” They all agreed.

Geld and these three had known each other for years. With the longer lives people live, the birth rates dropped considerably. They were four of the fifteen children in the same age range. They had all had commonality that led to them forming a small group. Geld had taken a class in Trith’s fathers dojo on Mountain Ogre Boxing and they had hit it off. 

He also took an interest in Creature Wrestling, a sport involving wrestling dangerous Inner World creatures. He had entered with Ratha as a duo that did decently well for themselves. He had even earned 5 spirit stones from his championship match. 

Geld had a special love for gardening and raising creatures that Sarah shared with him. They had talked many times about their upcoming awakening. They had decided to all sit down and talk about forming a Pantheon after their Talents awakened and they knew for sure what they wanted to do.

Upon arriving at the Hall of Gods Geld sat on a bench and waited for his friends. The first to arrive was a massive ogre with brown hair and bulging muscles. She stood at a height of 7’5”. She had a slightly square jaw but could still be considered beautiful in a handsome way. This was Geld’s boxing partner Trith.

They sat and talked for a while when a short and burly woman and a short, though not nearly as short as the other, woman waved at them and came to greet them. They were Ratha the dwarven wrestler and Sarah the succubus. Ratha was a tall dwarf at 4’ 7” while Sarah was a short succubus at 5' 9". Where Ratha had thick curves and strong muscles Sarah was a slim delicate beauty personified. 

Once they had all greeted each other they decided to sit down and have a talk. Geld got their attention and asked them with all the confidence he could muster, “Would you all start a Pantheon with me?”

Have you enjoyed this first chapter and are you looking forward to more?
  • Yea it was good. Votes: 4 66.7%
  • It low key trash. Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Muscle Mommies. Votes: 2 33.3%
Total voters: 6
0