Chapter 2
80 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Edno was a transverser from an interstellar civilization. There was no concept of magic but they did have something only a bit similar Aether .

He was a shipwright in his previous life and a prominent leader of a federation.thst was until his personal ship pilot miscalculated the moment to shift into hyperspace (worm hole( causing) him to be lost in between existence and nonexistence.

And this coincided with the rebirth of the god phoenix stirring up magic and pulling him back into this reality. Q reality very different from what he knew.

He was a babe, and was taken in by a green hair green eyes nobleman named Scott Mon Hogt.

Scott was what was known as a minor god , this information was not privy to many living. Only a few who had direct contact with minor gods as they were, and not as they portrayed.

And even though Scott was a noble , it was not inheritable, or come with a territory outside the imperial capital.at least he could live in a grandiose mansion in the imperial capital of Romain.

Edno had abilities in this life that he never had before. And it was the ability to create pure metal  molecules out of nothing. And the ability to manipulate said metal.

There was actually a limitation to his abilities. He could not manipulate impure metal easily. 

This ment all metal that already exist because pure metal was hard to extract .

He also could not make alloys nor control them easily.

And lastly he could not create metal unendingly. It consumed his stamina like a workout session.

Edno unlike MC protagonists in novels made it known to his guardian that he already had life experiences the moment he learnt how to communicate.

This was not done out of naivety or ignorance. Edno needed Scott to know that because he would not suppress his extraordinary mind. It just was not in his nature. Plus Scott was there during his spawning, it was also able to clear Scott's suspensions that he was a disaster.

Scott's occupation in the imperial capital was a logistics and event planner of the royals and other nobles, and for the festivities.

At the age of six , Edno had gotten down available history, and noble etiquette of the Romain kingdom and it's surrounding neighbors.

And that's when he found out that the world he lived in was very different when it came to technological development.

You see the world he came from took the cyberpunk route in technical development focusing more on simple and invisible en mass products.

But in this world , it was the exact opposite. 

It took the steampunk route in technological development, focusing more on detailed 'complexity', gears pipes etc ,and internal components where laid bear for all to see yet where sturdy. And custom made products were the main steam . No two devices were really the same.

Edno found this approach fun and novel and requested Scott for study materials.

Scott obliged because Edno had become responsible for 1/3 rd of his gold reserves.

Edno studied traditional blacksmithing and by the age of fifteen Edno opened his shop .

He had grown to a height of 6'9, he was very chocolate skinned and had a bodybuilder toned physique. His silver curly hair was well groomed and reached his waist in length. He was even starting to grow facial hair which made him appear older than he actually was, and intimidating due to his build and height.

On the open day of his ware shop , his costumers and guests were amazed at the quality of his products and their fine craftsman ship.

I fact Edno was not lacking in finances due to Scott's wealth. Rather, this was a passion of his to make creations , and have ppl appreciate them and their value.

And to top it off he had not utilized a single bit of interstellar technology or concepts into his work 

It showed his willingness and adaptability to changes.

3