#1
330 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

#1

“This damn piece of shit!”

Bored and hot, I was sighing in annoyance as my computer was acting up once again.

Lagging. Flickering. And even the annoying delays. I had someone to fix this broken junk a few weeks ago and even made sure there was no virus on it, spending quite a lot of money to make it done. The technician had even told me it was fine now... but what the hell is this now?

That bastard, shady man lied, that piece of shit!

I was doing my school project. And in a great hurry. I need to finish this essay now, as tomorrow will be the end of summer vacation. And unfortunately, back to school again.

I've forgotten to do this project because I had a lot of things in my mind recently... and well, I just got into an accident. Now, I'm hurrying to finish this damn project so as not to be embarrassed by being scolded by the teacher at the first day of school. Though, I doubt it would happen, with or without the project. Nevertheless, I like my things to be done and prepared.

And then, finally-

Shriek, riek!

The screen of my computer directly went to a blue screen!

Crash!

And my computer finally reached its limit.

And no matter what I did, even rebooted it, the blue screen remained.

A few minutes of doing futile things, I yielded in rage and irritation- on the computer, and on the bastard who 'fixed' it- and slump on my chair in defeat. 

I still have one or two pages that need to be done by day. 

Fortunately, I managed to save the rest of my homework to my Storage before it died. Or else, losing them would surely be a nightmare.

For the last time, I rebooted my computer…but really, there is nothing to be done.

The heat of the room with the aircon broken didn’t help the misfortune I was experiencing.

To think both of them would give up on me almost at the same was killing me.

To my irritation, I wanted to throw my pc on the floor. However, I managed to calm myself down, since afterward, I will be the one to be cleaning it up anyway. So I thought it would only make my problem even worse than it was.

I can borrow my sister’s computer but as I expected… it’s impossible for the time being.

I turned my attention to the wall that separates my room and my sister’s… and as usual, moaning sounds could be heard from behind it.

Yeah. I didn’t say it wrongly. There are indeed moaning sounds coming from it. And it’s also what you think, which also, at the same time, not. Yes, she was 'doing it', but now with someone else. Rather, there’s only a single person in that room right now.

I didn’t even recall my sister having a boyfriend either.

“...but isn’t she doing it louder than usual?”

More like…just how thin were the walls anyway?

This is already a common thing for me. Of course, often she would just do it quietly inside her room, especially if our mom was present. However, she would do it like this, moaning louder, and without care, most especially whenever she was alone in the house.

She’s not that much of a pervert though, nor she was a depraved soul…or a starving sex ghost. Anyway, at least, for me, I can say she’s not those you can call a wanton woman. If she did, then all men can be said to be perverts. But I truly think that masturbation is natural.

In the first place, my sister might be beautiful but as far as I know, she hasn't even had a single boyfriend since birth. Perhaps, that’s why her desire accumulated, and she vented all of it in pleasuring herself. But why would she not find a lover that could satisfy her?

Although she’s not very beautiful, she’s still good-looking.

Well, the reason was the state of this world.

Or rather, perhaps, what you call the strange settings of this world?

Unlike the one you might know of, or got used to, the men in this world are too traditional, and well, very, very shy. While, on the other hand, women were much more aggressive, always thinking about sex and stuff. And thus, most men were a bit scared and embarrassed to associate their selves with the always horny female wolves, and rather mingle with their kind instead.

Though, that’s one of the reasons. Yeah. But in my opinion, it’s mainly because my sister only looks sociable, but is shy to ask a boy out.

…eh, really?

You must be wondering what’s going on here.

Well, I guess, I can tell you, this world is a parallel world- completely different from the normal world to which you and I had been accustomed. It's a strange world, inside and out. The world he remembered, and the world he was in, were like two peas in a pod. But the interior and was constitution was completely different. 

Do you want a more specific explanation…?

Then, let me tell you... I seemed to have woken up in a different world.

But it’s no fantasy world, rather, just the same world, the same neighborhood. However, it’s not similar either. Especially in some aspects of culture and values.

Completely different to the society of the world I came from- in both values and morals. Somehow, for some unknown reason, everything regarding lust and sexual values has been, well, mostly reversed between men and women.

Women had the most interest in sex. Instead of men being the ones controlled by their sexual urges, women were the ones who would bought porn magazines and such and even watched porns 24/7. On the other hand, men instead became herbivores who are afraid and shy to even talk to the opposite gender, or anything about sex in that matter.

There were even a few women who would suddenly go topless in the street, while men would scream pervert and run away, blushing… which is pretty hilarious, by the way.

As for how this happened- I don't know. I'm still figuring that part. Was I transported into another world? Or did I die on my previous life, and was reincarnated into a different person, from a different world? And I just happened to awake my memories of the previous life by accident. Anyway, I'm still not quite sure what it was among these two.

The accident, as I mentioned, happens in the middle of my summer break when I was walking at the park, strolling around with a friend of mine. When suddenly, I got hit by a baseball flying at me in the head. There were a group of girls playing catch there. And to make the injury worse, when I got hit by the ball, I fell down, and once again hit my head on the pole of a street light next to me... this time, harder.

It hurts you know… very much… however, pain was not the only thing that course through my head. But also, because of the impact, unknown memories started appearing in my head… memories of things that came from a different world to this one. History, information, culture, knowledge... etc.

Anyway, a world completely different from 'this world'.

And from that instant, my views on the world had changed.

I guess… it’s what you call, doubting?

Well, because of this as well, I have been strange since then.

Not just the mental thing, but rather, my entire personality changed- as if, something had taken over me, changing into me, of what I was in my previous life. I got confused about this said change, for a long while. Identity Crisis, you call it. Got scared. Nervous. Fear flooded in every part of my being. As well as, greed and lust, of course, when I realized, and understand the situation of this new world.

New feelings woke up inside me. Emotions, and desire that I thought never existed.

Some part of me wanted to run around and mess with girls- thinking that I would surely be able to do what I want if I take advantage of this. But there’s also this world’s counterpart of me who thinks such things are disgusting and shameless…!

I was completely torn apart at the start… but by now, I was able to come to terms.

Well, I guess you can call it calming down. Though, there are still a few times when I felt as if I would suddenly turn into someone else. Either, the herbivore persona, or the aggressive, and desire-plagued existence. I don't know which one is real and my truest self, anymore. However, fortunately, more or less, I was able to balance things out. I got to live, after all.

With much effort, I was able to calm the beast that seemed to have awakened inside of me.

Cringey, isn’t it?

Well, because of this, I was able to understand women and their odd, perverted nature to some extent. Because I was like that before, as well… at least in my previous world.

Even now, when my sister was having a good time pleasuring herself in her room, I felt like it was just natural behavior. I was not even disgusted by it, unlike before. And I felt cool with it…even to the point of amusement.

With my computer out of the 'working' world, I can only laze around in my room. After finishing reading the manga I was reading to kill time, I stood up and went to fetch the new one I bought. I was excited about it. However, I couldn’t find it. Where the fuck was it?!

“...did Akira-nee-san take my manga again?”

And without permission at that. 

Seriously, and here I was hoping to read it immediately.

I was excited, and even bought it just yesterday, but when I recalled that I had not finished my homework yet, I know could not read it and prioritized my schoolwork.

But once again… my sister just comes and goes into my room, and even takes things without permission.

Shaking my head, I walk out of my room and head to my sister. I want to read it. Now. Especially with nothing to do in this oven-like room. I need some thing to ease my annoyance, and to kill time.

I knocked on her door, but there was no response. Knock again. But it’s the same. I waited for a few minutes, but the moaning continues without care. This is making me annoyed.

I grabbed the doorknob and it was open. Jeez, if you’re doing it, can’t you at least learn how to lock the door? Even if mom wouldn’t get angry with it, she would still scold you, you know. After all, there’s also a man in the house. Me. Me. And lastly, Me!

Yeah. Mom is also a huge pervert like my sister. I sometimes catch her relieving herself as well.

I grew up in a very liberated household. Nudity was like the order of the day. I often saw them topless, or in their underwear walking around the house. And in fact, my mom even once told us that she was ok with my sister jacking off if she felt like it. As long as she does it quietly.

We didn't know this when we were younger but one day I saw my mom fingering herself accidentally in front of the tv and realized it was ok.

She said it was normal, natural for women to do it, especially if a woman has no partner, and that it should be done in moderation. It’s also some kind of health exercise- she said something like that.

Well, perhaps, she was just trying to make excuse for it…whatever, it was, ‘I’ did feel ashamed about it at that time.

Still, my mom had strongly warned me and my sister about any interplay between us. Though, masturbation was ok as long as it was in moderation. On another note, my mother was a nurse, and she was always gone for long hours…especially at night. But she also has some days when she would be called in the morning- and this was one of those days. So, it’s only me and my sister right now.

Anyway, I did a foolish thing due to my heat-filled haze and annoyance. I've forgotten what she was 'doing' and just went straight into her room. Or probably, I did, only, I didn't care about it.

When I opened the door, I immediately saw my sister spreading her legs in front of the computer, completely naked, her hand jerking in and out between her thighs. Moaning loudly, and while watching porn. She was using a headphone, rather the reason why she could not hear me, I guess.

Though, the scene that appeared in front of me did woke me up to a realization of what I did. I was stump in words, and I felt something twitched in my pants. 

Suddenly as I stood there, almost entrance, my sister finally seemed to have noticed me coming in- perhaps through the reflection of the screen, and she stop, petrified, and then suddenly jumped to the side like a cat that had its tail stepped on.

“You- you, you! What the fuck are you doing here?!” she cried in shock, and also…perhaps, shame?

That woke me up from my trance. I let out a sigh, and took a silent, unnoticed deep breathe, wanting my dick to deflate from the surreal image of his sister's naked cunt and spread legs. It was an image that I know would surely haunt me for some time.

“Language man,” I said, pretending to be calm and indifferent as I walked inside the room. It will surely be much more awkward if I turn back now, and leave without saying anything. So I want to play it down, as if seeing her in this embarrassing situation was nothing to me.

I found the manga I was looking for in her bed and calmly picked it up.

“I was looking for this. Didn’t I tell you not to take my stuff without permission?”

I snarled at her.

She was covering her genitals with her hand, and glaring at me, “Wh, when did you get home?!”

“An hour ago,”

I said lightly.

“Fuck, if you’re here, you should have told me! And why the hell are you entering someone else’s room casually!?”

“I said, Language, sis." I said unperturbed. "And look, this is also my house, so of course, I don’t need your permission to come back and enter, do I? And besides, I should throw those words back at you… next time, if you borrow my things, ask me beforehand, will you?”

I shook my head, trying not to see my sister’s swaying boobs as she trembled in the corner, ashamed.

Saotome Akira.

My beautiful, and beloved sister.

Trembling, ashamed black eyes, I could say with confidence that my sister is truly beautiful without doubt. She had a curvaceous, 5’8”, athletic figure, and every part of her body was almost toned to utter perfection, trained well and exercised. She was a varsity ace in basketball, soccer, and swimming teams in my school. An all around, athletic monster.

She has fair delicate skin and a pair of supple red lips. She had a head of glossy black hair. Her thighs and calves were slender and thick in all the right places. Her ass like a heart-shaped double bubble of smooth and malleable feminine musculature. And of course, her full, natural, DD-cup breasts sat firm and proud on her chest- she inherited well of that from our beautiful mother- seemly unaffected by gravity, swaying and jiggling in time with her movements. Her dark nipples puckered up to full erection, gleaming faintly with sweat.

And yes, she was not covering her breasts, only her genital, so I had a full view on them. And I can't say, I don't like it. I almost couldn't take my eyes of them. Fortunately, she seemed out of sorts, panic, fear, anxiety, and many things, so she probably had not noticed my eyes swaying from left to right, up and down.

My sister is truly a beauty, if not for her perverted nature, that is.

Ah, by the way, my name is Saotome Haru.

Just your regular, normal boy.

I'm being humble, of course.

And this is my story... 

 

6