Prologue
83 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The sky was pink with the falling petals of cherry blossoms, the wind was blowing while a boy stood near the largest blossom tree, looking down towards the road which led to the sea. His blonde hair blowing to the direction of the wind, waving furiously. Deep in thoughts.

 

Wearing a white sleeveless dress blowing along the wind, stood a girl looking up at the sky to see the pink blossoms flowing with the wind, endlessly with no destination. She wondered how it felt to be free from the pain. 

 

And thus, their eyes met, seeing the same pink, thinking the same thoughts.

 

Each wondering if the other was the same…

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Did you pack properly?”

“Yeah, I got it all”

2 people were conversing, seemingly in a hurry.

“You sure, right? It’s the first day, you know.”

“Yes, I have it all…”

“Good, now get moving, or you’re going to be late”

“...And who's making me late?”

A conversation going on between a father and son. It was the first day of school so there was panic in the air.

 

...at least for the father, Sato Asahi

 

The boy seemed as unconcerned as ever. Sato Arata, though had a straight face, it was obvious from looking at him that he did not seem pleased to return.


Looking at the mirror, he stopped for a moment.

 

It was his blond hair, which created an extreme contrast with the typical Japanese environment.


The hair was actually natural, not dyed, as much it may seem.

“...You can dye it if you want.”

“No, it’s fine like this.”

And, their eyes. Both the father and sons’ looked like they could pierce through someone.

“Alright alright, even I'm running late for work.”

“Yeah, see you later”

 

He went to the door, grabbing his bag and lunch. But as he was about to open the door.

“Sato…”

“Hm…?”

“Have a nice day.”

“...you too”



And thus the door closed from outside. He took the road to school, walking his way there. Buses and cycles were used, but the area he went through was full of cherry blossoms with the sea at one side.

That calmed him down. It was peaceful, at least until he actually reached school…

 

Not many people took this route, mainly because they didn’t know about it. Those who did didn’t use it as it seemed quite long and most wanted to reach school soon to meet their friends or were running late, etc.

 

Walking on the pathway, he parted ways from his thoughts and saw a silhouette. Focusing his vision, he saw a figure at a distance. Though it was a bit far away, it was clear as day who it was.

Sakura Ai, there was no one in the whole school who hadn’t heard of her. A beauty which defied mortality, perfect in every sense...or so were the rumours.

Of course, the pathway wasn't used as much, but there would still be some. But he had never seen her use this path. If she had been using it, he would’ve noticed immediately. She was like a gem among those rough stones. 

 

But it didn't matter to him. He just ignored it, trying to enjoy the time until he reached school.

 

After some time a large building came into view, The entrance gate was wide open, which was the entrance to the school. Going straight as guided by the path was the entrance.

And this is where the day now begins.

Taking a deep breath, he without a choice, entered those gates of hell...




 

5