Chapter 1
19 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 I felt something crawling on me at first I thought it was me just imagining it so I swept it away, with my hand and reached for my blanket but when I reached to my side all I felt was grass. Feeling grass I shoot up and I opened my eyes and I was hit with a bright light I closed my eyes and rubbed my eyes. Then I slowly opened them so I could get used to the brightness and when I had my eyes fully opened I realized that I was not in my bed or in my room but in a forest, I started to freak out I started to hyperventilate while my eyes were darting around. I forced myself to take deep slow breath to calm down, then I felt a cool breeze brush past me and I shivered only to look down to see that I was naked. 

  I tried to yell for help to see if this was some kind of sick joke. Only to realize I couldn't speak I tried to speak normally but I still couldn't speak. I brought my right hand up to feel my throat to massage thinking that would help. To only feel something soft that went in a line across my neck. I thought something was around my neck like a choker so I felt around to the back of my neck only to realize that it was not a choker. Not knowing what it was I started to freak out again and I had to force myself to calm down and I tried to remember if I was drugged the night before. Only to realize I couldn't remember anything from the night before or even if I had a family or my name.

 I just sat there staring into space not knowing what to do. When the sun was over head I got up deciding to look around to see if I can find civilization. When I stood up I was wobbly at first and I put my hand on a tree to stabilize myself. When I felt that I could walk around with out falling face first into the ground. I started to walk around, thinking to myself that the first thing I need to do is find a river or a lake so I don't die of thirst. I started going west or what I think is west. I have been walking for hours and the sun was about to set. I was being to wonder if I was going to die out here without even knowing how I got here. Then I heard the sound of running water to my left, when I heard it I immediately started running in that direction not caring how tired I was from walking for hours. When I finally pushed past the last of the trees I saw it a river. I scrambled to the shore and dunked my head into the river and I took a big gulp of water. Feeling the cold water go down my dry throat it felt amazing like I was finally out of desert.

1