New Morning
2.1k 9 54
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
A chapter with some sex and a lot of dialogue.

The tent was bigger inside than outside, but not by that much. Apparently not a master tent maker then. The more skilled the craftsperson, the more power they could imbue into their creations. But the tent was still roomy enough for the two of them. As Luka stripped off her robe, she asked "By the way, um, what gender do you want me to refer to you as?"

Ochilysse said while tossing their vest into the corner, "None. Many elves doesn't really bother with that gender stuff. Anatomy's a private matter for us."

"Ah," Luka said, "I have a friend like that. Not an elf, a human. They're cool." Her underwear went off and she moved in to embrace the elf who had just removed the last of their clothes. Their hands began to explore each other, and the fingers brushing across Luka's breasts, lingering on her nipples, caused her to gasp. She didn't expect them to be so sensitive.

"You have beautiful breasts," Ochilysse said with a smile full of lust. Luka could feel that lust as if it was radiating from her partner, along with... a touch of envy? Was she imagining it, or was she now sensing this as a concubus?

"You really like them, huh?" An odd pleasant feeling filled Luka at the thought of her breasts.

"We elves only grow them when we become parents." There was a wistfulness in Ochilysse's voice. "I've always had a love for breasts."

Okay, Luka definitely wasn't imagining that envy. She gave a reassuring smile. "You can touch them all you like." Her own fingers roamed across their furry chest, finding their nipples and getting a soft purr from them. In response, elven lips met her lips, their tongue entwindling with hers.

The tender love being paid to Luka's breasts was almost too much for her. Damn, she'd never felt this good about being touched. The kissing continued, intensifying as they caressed each other's bodies and Luka felt the warmth of arousal from both herself and the elf.

With her hands busy, Luka decided to put her tail to use. Trailing the spade-shaped tip up Ochilysse's legs, she found their entrance wet to the point of dripping. Her tail-tip slid in easily, part of it bending to rub lightly against their clit. Oh, wow, her tail was very flexible.

A muddled moan came out of Ochilysse as they pulled away from the kiss. Immediately, they began attacking Luka's nipples with their mouth, licking and suckling. Freed, their hands slipped down her body, one cupping her ass while the other slipped fingers into her.

Oh gods it felt good and it felt right in a way sex never had before. She'd always been focused on pleasuring her partners, shying away from being touched down there. That'd always felt kind of weird, but she felt no such weirdness now. If concubi felt like this, it was no wonder they liked sex so much.

Luka wrapped her arms around Ochilysse, leaving her tail working away inside them while they started sucking hard on her breasts and pumping their fingers. The pleasure built up in both of them, until the elf squirmed lightly with their orgasm, sending sexual mana with a floral feel into Luka. Luka's own orgasm followed soon after.

"Wow. That was so good." Luka said as she rested her head against their shoulder.

Ochilysse held her against them, luxurizing in the cuddle. Her ears perked in puzzlement. "You're acting almost like this was your first time."

Luka said, "Not my first time, but the first time enjoying being touched this much. I wasn't a succubus until my System turned me into one."

"So you didn't enjoy sex before that?" There was a hint of uncertainty in Ochilysse's voice.

Luka caressed their maned head. "No, I loved making others feel good. I was just shy about being touched."

"Ah." Ochilysse said no more after that, just quietly cuddling.


Luka stirred from her sleep to find Ochilysse's arms squeezed around her. It was always pleasant having someone snuggled up to her, but somehow this time it was even nicer. Luka hugged the sleeping form of the elf, feeling the other's fur against her own skin. Damn, her nipples were so sensitive now, it was great. Those thoughts and the memories from last night's passion were a pleasant reprieve from the nightmare she'd awakened from.

She didn't want to see once again that fucking noble sneering as he contemptuously batted away the town's strongest defenders. The broken form of Yesha that she'd frantically ministered to, feeding him healing potions and guiding their restorative energies into him. The announcement by the Lord that he had spared their fighters because he wouldn't want to kill off his future property. The look in his eyes as he announced he had fun plans for them.

Damn, now she was squeezing her fist tightly. Slowly she unclenched it. At least she had a sexy elf cuddling her. One who was stirring. "Don't want to wake up," Ochilysse mumbled while slowly waking, "Oh, is that breakfast I smell?"

That got a sniff from Luka as response. The scent of cooking sausages and potato was faintly on the air. Guess elves really did have sensitive senses. "Looks like your group's having a meal."

"Let's join them," Ochilysse said.

As the two seated themselves by the campfire, the cook, a grinning shirtless muscular human man with blue skin, handed them steel plates piled with food. "Had fun, did you two?"

Ochilysse smiled back at him. "Very much so. Luka, meet Slansa. Slansa, meet Luka."

Luka bobbed her head. "A pleasure to meet you and a pleasure to do Ochilysse."

At that, Slansa laughed uproariously. "I like this one! One of your funnier paramours, Ochilysse!"

That got a chuckle from Ochilysse. "A side I didn't know she had."

"By the way, enjoy your food before it gets cold." Slansa wrapped the remaining sausages and potatoes in clingcloth and put them into his bag. "The others aren't up yet but when they are, we'll enter the Tower."

"Luka, anything you can tell us?" Ochilysse said while tucking in.

Settling in to eat her spare, Luka considered the question. "The climb's long but the hardest part is the mental pressure," she said in between mouthfuls. "From what I faced, I think I wouldn't climb the Tower unless I wanted something very, very badly."

"Fortunately, that won't be a problem." A scowl came onto Ochilysse's face. "There's a certain dragon we have to avenge ourselves on."

"You sure it's a good idea to tell her that?" Slansa said.

"I doubt it'll change anything." Ochilysse glanced at Luka. "Unless you're an ally of said dragon."

Luka shook her head. "I don't even know any dragons. But I do have a lord to destroy."

At that, Slansa snorted. "Nobles. Always thinking their britches are bigger than everyone else's."

"We have no love for nobles," Ochilysse explained, "One betrayed our village to a dragon for gain. Now nothing but a scorched wreck remains of it."

Slansa grinned. "We got that noble good, though. Worth the bounty on our heads."

"I wasn't going to mention that. But, yes, now we just have a dragon to deal with," Ochilysse said, "The noble was a pushover once we caught her without her guards, but we aren't fighters. We need Systems to get strong enough to kill the dragon."

With a sigh, Luka said, "Can't say the same for my asshole noble. He defeated every one of my town's fighters single handedly."

Slansa whistled. "Damn. I heard some nobles train from birth to fight, he must be one of those."

"Yeah. I wish you the best of luck with the Tower. I'm going to post a message on my town’s general linkweb telling them I got a System." Luka reached into her bag, bringing out the flat linkcrystal attuned to one of the nodecrystals in her town. She had others attuned to different nodes including one for the town’s craftspeople and a regional node for craftspeople. Supposedly people were working on a way to link nodes together, even link the world together, but for now multiple linkcrystals were necessary.

"Your town has a linkweb? Nice. Our village didn't." Slansa leaned in to take a closer look at the linkcrystal.

"Several. We mine a lot of minerals, crystals included." Luka used her finger to write out a message declaring her success at climbing the Tower to get a System, ending it with "Signed, Luka". Then she hit the send glyph, a dove in flight.

That done, Luka began browsing the other messages. There were a good number of routine town news, but many of the messages were discussing the best course of action in response to Lord Ghana's ultimatum, varying from intensive training and construction of defenses to fleeing town to begging the Queen to intervene. As she browsed, she saw replies to her message popping up, many of them congratulations. It was then that a message from her best friend, Goldweave, popped up. "Salutations and well done. I had full faith in you. What manner of System is it? Yours truly, Goldweave."

That gave Luka pause. What was she supposed to say? That she got turned into a female sex demon? Something in her hesitated to say that. After pondering her words for a good while, she replied, "A merged system granted by two Gods. It's looking pretty good. Builds on my strengths and looks like it'll give me a fighting chance. Signed, Luka."

It didn't take long for the response to come. This time it was as a gibberish encoded message with a mana lock. Inserting her mana, Luka waited briefly for the lock to recognize her. The gibberish resolved into understandable words. "That you avoid a direct answer suggests the answer is one you find embarrassing. Rest assured. As your lifelong friend, I shall hold your secrets in my head and my heart, never to be spoken."

Damn. Dwarves were generally serious about their promises, and as eccentric as Goldweave was, she was no exception. In the end, Luka couldn't really turn down her friend's earnest curiosity. She replied, "I received a Succubus Witch System. It gave me some really nice things but turned me into a succubus."

The answer came quicker than Luka expected. She read the message from her friend and choked. What was "Truly this System does fit you." supposed to mean?

"I don't understand what you mean." Luka responded.

Gold messaged back, "It is not for me to say what lies in your heart, but your System matches what I have observed."

Luka shook her head as she wrote her answer. "I don't know what you mean by that."

Gold's reply took longer to come. "I see, then I shall speak of it no more. Do you fare well?"

"Well as ever. No, better. The climb was hellish, but things are looking bright. Also, I met a cute elf," Luka wrote.

"And slept with them, I presume?" Luka could imagine her friend chuckling as she wrote that.

"You presume rightly," Luka replied.

"You never change, not that I am criticizing you for your habits. After all, I have myself been the beneficiary of them."

"You're the only dwarf I know that's into sex."

"I am after all divergent. It falls to me to venture outside the usual."

"Yeah, you're the only female dwarf I know."

"Indeed, I differ from the divine image we all are carved in the likeness of. Such is my role as one of the divergent. Speaking of, I received an oracle about you."

Luka frowned at that. Whenever Gold received a vision, it was always about plans going astray, unexpected events happening, and otherwise things being surprising. "Anything specific?"

"A dragon's shadow lies over your plans."

What the fuck. Did this have any relationship with the dragon Ochilysse and Slansa had told her about? Shaking her head, Luka wrote, "Thank you for the warning. I'll watch out for dragons."

"Be safe and be careful. I have crystals to work, so farewell until we speak again."

"Until we speak again." Luka sat back. Just what was she going to do about a dragon?

Her thoughts were interrupted by the rest of Ochilysse's friends stirring from their tents. Jossio quickly donned her armor while the pale skinned and canary yellow haired human man leaned in for a kiss from Slansa. Their kiss lingered for quite a while. Nice. "Meet my best half, Nomu," Slansa said cheerfully with a pat on Nomu's back.

"Nice to meet you, Nomu," Luka said and got a brief nod of acknowledgement from Nomu.

Jossio grunted. "Well met to you and all that. We're going to climb the Tower now."

Luka nodded. "Well met and good luck. Kill that bastard dragon." That got her an extended fist from Jossio and she returned the gesture, pointing her fist at Jossio's. Like that, they signified their respect for each other. Then the group waved and turned toward the Tower.

As for Luka, now was the time to begin challenging herself in order to earn System points.

54