How I Got My Unwanted Phobia
2.9k 11 86
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Spoiler

Title Image

[collapse]

A/N:

"" is for speech, [] will indicate who is speaking when there is multiple people

'' is for thoughts

** is for sound effects and basic effects

 

 

***This chapter contains graphic content, you have been warned***

 

 

Pov ???:

I really should have followed my gut and stayed home today... *sniff sniff ... waaah!*

 

Sometime earlier:

"Come on, we are going to be late!"

Groaning internally I cried 'I did not even want to be here' before nodding off back to sleep.

*rustle rustle rustle*

"Whaaa ok, ok, I am awake!" I exclaimed, "No need to keep shaking me."

Glaring at my kidnapper to show how displeased I was about being woken up and the general situation, he hastily comments, "I know that you're grumpy about being here, but since you are a part of the club, you have to come with us to investigate this haunted site. That's part of the rules of joining the occult club."

'Why did I even join this childish club. Oh that's right, I needed the credits to graduate. Which college even needs you to have club credits in order to pass... apparently this one. I should have joined the go home club instead. That way I would have the time to read my books and light novels.'

Relenting with a sigh, I nodded and got out of the beat up van with the rest of the club.

"What kind of 'haunted' place are we visiting this time."

"Haven't you been paying attention, we are going to the hotel on 13th Avenue. They say that those who enter at midnight never return" [gloomy glasses goth girl whose name I did not bother to remember]

"What time is it now?" I said while yawning.

"11:58 p.m."

I grumped, "Let's just get this over with so that I can get some sleep, besides nothing usually happens anyways."

As I finished saying that, I felt a chill down my spine, like I was being watched. 'Hopefully that was nothing.

*pow!*

*""eeep!!!""* The club members and I shrieked at the sudden loud sound.

I quickly looked over to the source of the noise to see that the club president had clapped his hands for attention.

"Don't scare us like that!" I yelled.

"We have to hurry to the front door right now in order to make it!!" he yelled, "Come on!"

We all rushed to the front doors, pulled them open, and tumbled in.

I looked at my watch and saw the time change to 12:00.

*wham!!!*

I jumped as we were plunged into darkness.

"Whose bright idea was it to slam the door" I shrieked while reaching into my purse for my flashlight.

Turning it on, I saw that we were all at least 5 feet from the door and still on the ground, so I concluded that it wasn't us.

Shivers ran down my spine as I thought that this dilapidated hotel could indeed be haunted. I just hope that it is not one that is truly haunted.

"Wicked, we might truly see some ghosts this time" [glasses goth girl]

"I really hope not." I replied wearily.

"Let's move. We don't have all night to explore." [club president]

"Fine," I sighed. "What could ever go wrong in a haunted hotel." Suddenly another chill went down my spine... I just mustered my courage in my current company and did my best to forget that feeling. Also, I felt like I really needed to go to the restroom at the moment.

We slowly moved down the worn down halls, peeking into each of the dusty rooms. Every step causing a creak on the old wooden floor. I really hated every second of it.

Seeing a sign for restrooms, I suddenly stopped causing everyone to bump into me.

"What's wrong" [one of the club members]

"I really need to go to the restroom," I whispered.

"Hurry up and return" the club president hissed.

"I will."

Quickly, I made my way over to the restroom. Seeing the state of the toilets inside, I grimaced.

*click*

'What was that?' I slowly made my way to the source of the sound to find that it came from the door. 'Not good.' Turning the knob, I pulled on the door to feel that it was not budging. 'Definitely not good.'

"Hello, is anyone there?" I called out...

"This is not funny." I stated...

"Anyone there?" I said wearily.

Suddenly a red liquid started seeping in from under the door. Bending down, I touched it and brought it to my nose to sniff it. Smelling the iron scent, I quickly backed away from it into the center of the room screaming when I found out that it was blood.

*creeeaaakkk, glug glug glug *

I quieted down to find out what was making the new noise. Looking around, I saw blood pouring in from the pipes and cracks in the room. I started to scream for help again and banging on the door.

Soon, blood ran up to my neck... 'So this is how I die' I remarked in my head, resigned. 'Not how I expected to go.'

The blood finished filling up the room. After my last breath perished, I breathed in the liquid, tasting the iron, choking and struggling to breathe. Then my conscience faded to black...

 

 

 

 

 

 

86