1. Kanea
554 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A green skin, big humanoid monster, with two fangs in its mouth, and a strong body was fucking a woman.

This woman's beautiful legs were straight, and two chains on her legs were bound to an iron pole. She was bending forward, as brown hair covered her face. This brown hair became dirty and wet.

The woman's big breast moved as the orc's big cock thrust inside her. The woman moaned, she felt pleasure she had never felt before. Feeling a giant cock hitting her womb made her shiver in pleasure.

When the orc came inside her, a warm and sticky liquid, she felt inside the womb was addictive, the orc let her go, and the woman fell down, breathing heavily, she was able to sit and lean against the wall, and her stomach bulged up, like a child growing inside her.

The orc smiled, he left, but he left behind some leftover rice that was covered in dirt, some rotten bread, and meat.

"How long will I have to endure this?" Kanea, the woman sighed and said.

She looked at her body that reeked of semen, and white stains all over the body, the bulge of her stomach, and the feeling of a child growing inside made her feel sick. She didn't bathe for six months, and six months ago she was captured by an orc.

Sleep for four hours, then get fucked by an orc for four hours, then something to eat for half an hour, then again get fucked for four hours, then eating time for half an hour, then get fucked by an orc for the last eleven hours of the day, then sleep.

This was routine, she was following for the last six months, she felt sick whenever this orc fucked her because she was Lust God Apostle, even if she get rap*d or got extremely painful sex, she felt pleasure and her body craved more.

If she didn't come here alone then she might not get captured and become a sex slave, but her arrogance as the strongest human, made her come alone and now she became Orc's plaything.

If she could go back in time, then she would do whatever it takes to stop coming to this place alone, but there was no such thing as going back in time.

The result of this situation of hers was her arrogance and lack Intel of on the Orcs, she never expected in Orcs there was a Second Stage Disaster Entity, she thought she was invincible after she become Third Stage Disaster Entity, and come here alone to destroy Orc King Resurrection.

By now Orc King might get resurrected and start killing men and enslaving women.

Kanea sighed, She could not do anything and pretty soon she might die, so she doesn't have to think about the outside world.

Anyway, she didn't have any loved ones or family, if something then she liked to see all men die and women fucked by orcs.

Because, if that happened then the God of Lust would get heavy Injuries, and she likes to see that most in the world.

It was because of the God of Lust, her life become miserable, she had to get fucked by the man even though she didn't want, many men ra*p or blackmail her, and the woman got jealous and made her life difficult.

Even her father and brother ra*e her, and her mother who became jealous of her, sold her to the slave market.

All of this happens because of the God Of Lust, she only came here to stop Orc King because if she stop it, then the God of Lust takes back the power he gave her.

Otherwise, she didn't have any reason to stop Orc King, in fact, she liked to see destruction, but she came here and tried to stop resurrection in the hope that after she did this, the God of Lust would take his power back, and she could finally live the decent life she dreamed.

No, it was a curse more than a power, a curse he gave her, a curse that made her life miserable.

But she failed here and got captured by an orc, became a sex slave and now she was on her way to King Yama.

Kanea hate the God of Lust, not only he made her life miserable by giving her a curse, but he also made her fall for him so madly, that whenever, she get fucked by other men she felt guilt, and this guilt was so bad, that she thought of suicide many times.

When she surpassed the EX Grade and became a Third Stage Disaster Entity, she was able to break free from the love of the God of Lust.

Kanea looked at her hands and legs, which were bound to chains. In a small place where everything was dark, other than a small light, she saw rotten food and picked the bread and bit it.

She wanted to die, but these orcs wouldn't let her. She decided to die of dehydration but then this orc forced water into her throat. If she tried to die by starvation then they would smash food in her mouth.

When will she die? She wondered about this question.

How did she end up here?

Kanea decides to tell her tragic story to you all.

3