A Note Regarding my Upload Schedule
19 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This mostly goes out to the handful of folks who have been coming back to my writing week-by-week. I'm sure it's been noticed that I didn't post last Saturday. Rest assured that this project is far from dead or abandoned. At time of writing, I have up to chapter 20 more or less finished but therein lies the issue.

Act two of FCR has seen several rewrites and re-toolings to the point that I feel like a lot more of it needs to be done for me to be comfortable posting without having to do clumsy re-edits of posted chapters. To that end, I'm going to take a month or two for a hiatus of posting. I'll still be hard at work with writing but I really want this work to be the best it can be and this just needs to happen so I can accomplish that smoothly.

The few of you that might be disappointed by this break or don't want to go without, fear not! There is a path to getting more FCR in your life while I'm on hiatus. I am currently looking for a couple of beta readers to provide meaningful feedback on the direction of the story, especially the chapters that haven't been released yet.

If you're interested in this, please shoot me a DM and we can talk!

Otherwise, thank you to all the folks that have stuck with the story to now. Your attention and support has kept me going past so much doubt and headache. I'll be back before you know it.

0