Chapter 1: Lost Memory
14 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The sound of a car door slamming echoed as a person approaches an investigator near a lifeless body.

"How is he?" the person asks the investigator.

The investigator, a bulky man in his mid-40s, sighs and responds, "I'm afraid he's dead."

The person, who seems to be dead was around 18 years old, with black eyes, black hair and a pale face

The other person comments"Sigh, there's no need to cry over spilled milk."

"I guess so. I think we should at least contact his family," the person suggests.

The bulky man agrees, "Yes, we should."

The person addresses the investigator, "Hey you there! Tell me the report about him."

The investigator reports, "Sir, we have identified him. He was a student at Zeno University and his parents died in a car accident three years ago. It's likely that he died in a car accident as well."

The person asks, "Does he have any relatives or friends?"

The investigator answers, "It will take a while, sir."

The person says, "Be on it."

As the person seems lost in thought, the seemingly dead body suddenly disappears 

through a portal. The officer turns around to find that the body has vanished without a trace.

"Wait! Where is the body?!" the officer exclaims.

In an unknown location, the injured boy crashes into a girl, who is not a teenager as she appears.

"What the hell?!" exclaimed Iseria as a young boy suddenly slammed into her.

"What the f*** is even happening right now?" asked Iseria as she looked around. "I was just going home and suddenly he appeared out of nowhere!!?"

Iseria took a closer look at the boy and noticed his unique appearance, with black hair and black eyes. She decided to heal him and recited a chant for healing. Soon, the boy woke up.

"Where are we now and who are you?" asked the boy.

"How rude!" replied Iseria as she lightly tapped the boy on the head. "Is that how you question your savior?"

"I haven't even introduced myself," added Iseria. "My name is Iseria Whitlock, the heir to the Whitlock Company. But you can call me just Iseria."

The boy apologized for his previous rude behavior and introduced himself, but he admitted that he couldn't recall his name. Iseria noticed this and asked, "Do you have memory loss?"

The boy confirmed that he couldn't remember anything. "Well, it's alright," comforted Iseria. "I hope you'll remember everything. Anyway, I think we should move now before we get wet in the rainstorm."

"Sure," agreed the boy, and with that, Iseria and the boy set off to find shelter from the rain.

1