Chapter 1
1.2k 3 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This story contains

Dubious consent
Tentacles
unsafe medical practices
minor references to transphobic attitudes


There was an explosive silence in the middle of a remote village of magic users and all that was standing between destruction was a party of young adventurers. On the side of the demon King, Sylvia, a mysterious woman wearing a red dress that hugged her curves, showed off her dark skin and drew all eyes towards her body. The other, was a party of so-called adventurers, A crusader, a priest, a NEET thief, and a magician. All of them ready to do battle.

At least, that’s what the adventurers assumed they were there. Not a large imposing woman beckoning their leader and the reincarnated NEET to follow her to her bed chambers. Her lips, plump and inviting, her hips, strong and enticing. Any desperate for possible sexual attention from a feminine presenting person was doomed to oogle her.

Satou Kazuma was not a good person, he was conceited and perverted. So much so that he could feel a tingle in his nether regions just from the woman's appearance. Even if he was ruined at a chance to maybe get lucky with a party member, a beautiful woman always got this reaction out of him if he wanted it or not. But his shot being ruined had him lash out instead. His short sword was drawn, and he rushed the woman in a fury.

It was caught, in one hand, with no effort from the woman. Who instead of even seeming slightly offended was amused as the wind made her hair dance in the moonlight.

“Oh, I’m sorry,” she said, rolling her tongue as she spoke. “Did you think that tiny little thing, would seriously hurt me?” there was an air of playfulness to her voice as she looked at the human. The man barely standing at her chest, dwarfing him with no effort as she carefully pulled him close. “it’s adorable you think that would hurt me.”

"Hu-mmph!” Kazuma tried to retort, finding him completely engulfed in the woman’s cleavage. The breasts surrounded his head and almost cut off his ability to hear anything. He struggled a bit, not to escape, but to make sure that he was actually experiencing what he thought he was.

Squish. His hands moved upwards out of morbid curiosity and felt the heavenly softness of huge breasts. No bra either, at least from what he could feel.

‘Never mind, this is heaven.’ he thought, hearing the mysterious woman’s surprised gasp as he started to move his dextrous fingers. There was a moment as he carefully tilted his head upwards, seeing the woman’s lips formed into a barely noticeable smile. ‘Worth it, totally worth it. Breasts are the best.’

“Thank you very much!” he blurted out, still smothered in the woman's breasts as she felt her arms wrap around his head. He kept struggling as the rest of his companions stared at the scene unfolding.

“Settle down now” the woman laughed, looking up at the rest of his companions. “I think you lost something, but I may as well keep him.”

“Wait!” Darkness, the crusader with all her points put into durability and having sadomasochistic things done to her. One could mistake her outburst to be some sort of honor or respect, but Kazuma, even smothered in breasts, knew it wasn’t for a good reason. “You should take me instead!”

“Oh, you’re a naughty one, aren’t you?” the mystery beauty said, winking at the party. And getting a disgusted reaction from the only two people with a semblance of standards.  “But first, sweetie?” she said at Kazuma, still in squishy breast heaven. “Stop breathing so heavily, you’re heating me up.”

“Sacred Exorcism!” the goddess with a genuine lack of intelligence shouted, interrupting the booby bounty. Aqua’s powers were pretty much only useful against undead and demons, so maybe if they got lucky. You may charitably assume that she wanted to save the human she brought to this world, and you’d be half right. She mostly wanted to get reward money to go and get drunk and go back into debt faster than one could imagine.

Kazuma was released from his blissful breast encasement as holy magic shot down from the sky. The mystery woman screaming in pain as the goddess’s exorcism rained down on her. It continued, the woman’s pained screeches only stopping when the spell ended.

“How sneaky…” the woman said, the spell seemingly not doing much damage to her. “But unfortunately for you, I’m not a full blooded demon, so it won’t kill me.” She laughed, standing back up to her full height and looking at the group of adventurers. “My name is Sylvia! Chief of enhanced monster development! And I have augmented and modified my body to suit me!” she announced, posturing with her arms wide as she got to do her boss introduction. “I am Sylvia the growth chimera! And this man is now mine! Come, let us be one again!”

Without a word, Kazuma stood up and made the same pose as Sylvia. To an outsider it may seem like he was being controlled, and he was, but not by Sylvia. His love of giant soft boobs was what drove his actions. From the demon general’s body sprouted tentacles, smooth and thin that wrapped around his waist and drew him back first into her embrace. His head nestled right between the chimera’s chest, leaving his face squished.

“T-Tentacles?” Darkness stammered, trying for once to not imagine a debaucheries scene involving her being whipped by them.

“Of course, he let’s himself get taken…” Megumin said, looking unsurprised that Kazuma would take a chance to be a pervert.

“I did not…” Kazuma mumbled, his head completely surrounded by soft breast flesh. ‘This is so weird, I fit perfectly in here. So safe, it’s like a sanctuary in here.’

“Do not worry Kazuma!” Darkness shouted, running forward with her sword drawn. “I shall free you!”

“Nnnnnope, I’m good.” The human said, moving his hands to wrap around the demon generals’ breasts from below. “I’m fine right where I am. Why do you care? You all just take me for granted anyway, so let me have this!” He started to move his arms as best he could, moving Sylvia’s breasts up and down the sides of his head as she stared at him in confusion.

“See, Sylvia here.” He continued, making very audible sniffing noises as he continued to rub the chimera’s breasts. “Actually, appreciates me.” He sniffed again. “it’s enough to make a guy. Defect. To the. Demon kings Army.” He continued, still making lewd sniffing noises between every few words. “You want me back? How about apologizing for not appreciating me more!”

“This is not the time nor the place for jokes!” Darkness protested as the other party members were too confused to move. “You are in a lot of danger! Though, It is true you have accomplished great feats and we are all the better for it. I could ask my father to give you a medal to honor you -“

“Not good enough!” Kazuma shouted back. “You can’t win me over with stuff! I want something more! You see this? I have Sylvia, the demon king’s general giving ME the pillow treatment!” Unlike someone! Come on Darkness! What do you go that could top what Sylvia’s got!?”

The bickering continued for a few minutes with Kazuma yelling at Darkness to try and seduce him back. Leaving everyone stunned while he ranted at the masochist for not trying harder to seduce people.

“Oh, you are so delightful!” Sylvia cooed, putting a hand on top of Kazuma’s head as he shouted about living with her. “but you’re being a little too harsh with your lady friends. Stay with me and I’ll teach you how to how to understand women.”

“As if a demon such as yourself could understand a human woman!” Darkness shouted back, the farce of a hostage situation continuing and leaving everyone more confused than worried.

“Actually. I know a lot about human women. Women and men in fact.” The chimera continued, rubbing the top of Kazuma’s head more as he did not move from his breast pillow encasement.

‘All that? She’s a whole lot of things guys and girls can appreciate,’ Kazuma thought, enjoying every second of the taller woman’s embrace. ‘She is one sophisticated lady.’

“In fact, to be honest,” the demon continued, starting to smile as she felt her body heating up. “I am part man myself.”

There was a beat, with everyone looking nervous as Kazuma craned his neck upwards.

“Sorry, say what?” he stammered, visibly nervous.

“Were your cute little ears blocked?” the demon continued, changing her tone to talk like they were in bed. “I’m a chimera sweetie, I added all sorts of things to my body. Even these breasts you like so much.” No one could say anything to cut her off as she continued. “I must say, You’re quite the specimen of a man, you have my entire body tingling from top to bottom.”

“P-Pardon me Sylvia,” Kazuma managed to interrupt. “It, it feels like something is pressing into my butt.”

“Oh? It is? I guess I got a little too excited~” the demon teased, getting a frightened squeal out of Kazuma. “What’s wrong cutie?”

“Yeah,” Aqua interjected, aiming for more than petty revenge at the human she reincarnated yelling at them all. “You like her tentacles, so what if she has a man’s bits.”

“That’s a good point. You’re a pervert who likes tentacles. Why should that bother you?” Megumin continued. “aren’t you for gender equality?”

“Oh…” Darkness was the most visibly hurt be the change of tone. She lowered her sword and looked dejected. “I guess you’re more of a prude than I thought…”

“A PRUDE?” Kazuma yelled, still feeling Sylvia’s member pressing against him despite her best efforts to give his lower body space. “Oh no. You did not call me a prude and say I don’t treat genders equally!”

“Well, it was a little hurtful…” Sylvia said, realizing she had a chance to get him anyway if she played along. “If you’re going to treat me like that I suppose you wont get to touch these soft, pillowy breasts anymore… and here I thought you were better than that.”

“OH NO!” the human shouted, throwing his hips backwards to feel Sylvia’s bulge on purpose this time. “no one says I don’t treat genders equally! And that I’m a prude! You’re the ones who’ve been teasing me and I’ve been trying to be respectful!” He tightened his grip as best he could. “I’ll show you how not a prude I am! Come on Sylvia, take me and do anything you want to me!”

“Oh? Anything?” the demon grinned, looking at the three adventurers. “You know I can do so many things, but in private of course. Maybe I’ll just ‘forget’ my mission here for a while.”

“You fiend!” Megumin shouted, realizing the tactical advantage of letting Kazuma be kidnapped. “You think we’d trade our friend for the fighting between my clan and your army to stop?”

“Well?”

“Yeah, take him, can we have him back in a week?”

“Of course, if he wants to go back.” The demon general laughed turning away and making her escape.

“I’ll show you!” Kazuma yelled as he was carried away. “I’ll show I treat genders equally even when it’s weird!” and they were gone, disappeared into the night.

------------

“Wait. Did we just let him get kidnapped?” Aqua said the next morning. Everyone now relaxed before realizing what they did and rushing to get ready to try and track down their party member.


Hey, thanks for reading! I’m MagicLottie and I specialize in writing fun, upbeat queer erotica and fanfiction! If you liked what you read, why not check out my patreon where you can vote on monthly stories and get access to everything one week early! I also do commissions! You can check everything out here! https://www.patreon.com/MagicLottie 

12