Chapter 1 Planning For A Big Event
861 7 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Year 901

Gracia Kingdom

Count Frost Mansion

Dining Room

5:00 p.m.

------------------------------

Around a round table, two chairs were placed facing each other, on them sat two figures, both breathtakingly-beautiful lightly smiling and talking.

Both of them were nobles. One of them the Owner of Mansion they were in, 'Count Arnold Frost' and other his  lover  'Viscountess Avington'.

And now obsession of Lucas Hart who most nobles wanted to connect with through political marriage since he has no official wife or concubine even through he is about to reach 30.

Viscountess Avington,"Arnold, My dear, why did you suddenly go silent? Remembered something you can't talk about?"

Lucas shook his head in response and asked,"Nothing. I am just thinking about future. You have any suggestion?"

Viscountess Avington frowned for a moment then relaxed again and with a serious expression," You have been anxious and rushed since last some weeks, did you think I wouldn't notice? We have been together for almost a year now, I almost can't believe we aren't already at the stage where we don't keep secrets from each other." she said softly with puppy eyes.

Lucas shook his head in response,"I........*sigh I told you already it's nothing."

'Can't really tell you I am an otherworlder and I transmigrated in your lover's body 3 weeks ago and that is why my behavior is different from him. He didn't  know what the World had in store for him so he was relaxed and taking things slowly. However, I am not willing to suffer the same fate. I am willing to attract suspicious but not die because I was unwilling to take risk and found out.' Lucas thought to himself. 

Viscountess Avington probed again,"Really, why the rush? We need to take it slow."

Lucas,"No. We should just get it done as soon as possible. So, we can take care of any unexpected obstacle."

Viscountess Avington shook at head,"At the rate, people are continously disappearing from our territory. We are barely able to keep people misinformed. It is doable since the ones disappearing are mostly new merchants or merchants from other territories that are not too influential and famous. We can just keep this up and gain long term benefit. After all, we don't know for sure what the requirements for next stages will be." 

Lucas smirked as if he was waiting for her to try to win their argument with that,"Yes. Yes,exactly. We don't know what the requirements for next stages will be so we should just complete the current objective asap th–"I think you are misunderstanding something."Viscountess Avington cut him off. She took a deep breath and her serious arguing expression tured relaxed,"You don't need to convince me."

He voice also became calmer having given up on convincing Lucas,"I love you and I trust you. If you want to get it done fast. I will get it done fast but after this you will put it on hold unti–"Yes. Yes. Milady. I understand." Lucas nodded, he was relieved she agreed to his mad suggestion.

He leaned forward, placed both his elbows on the table between them, and joined his palms in upside-down V-Shape. 

He placed his chin over his joined palms and looked at her with excitement leaking from his eyes. 

He really wanted to know how she will propose to settle it.

Viscountess Avington leaned back on her chair and closed her eyes to think in peace.

From time to time she will hum to herself. 

Lucas also didn't disturb her. 

He was willing to wait. A minute, a hour and even a day or week. He wasn't even expecting her to come up with anything anytime soon. 

Mostly because he didn't even know what were the things needed to be accounted for.

'We can't just do what we want and then run away.'

'We need to do it in secret and then like good nobles take care of the mess.'

'Sure, we or rather I might get ridiculed or scorned for letting such a thing like 14,000+ people going missing in my territory happen but that's it.' 

'14,000+ people disappearing at once is almost same as 15 high-level villages disappearing at once. I truly wonder what reaction other nobles will have.'

'Although no noble really cares weather 10,000 peasants disappear or 100,000 disappear. The reason they will scorn me is because such large-scale events are rare and are perfect excuses for pulling higher nobles down by proving them incompetent of managing territories.'

'Royal family also likes to use such events to revoke territory and titles from nobles or demote them.'

'As long as I don't mysterious disappear, since I am one of the current king main supporters, there is little chance of me being demoted.'

'I do know kidnapping and transporting 14000+  people in a short time frame without getting noticed is going to be difficult. It is going to be very very difficult actually. In this mission the most dangerous variables are going to be spies. We will need lot of manpower for this mission since we want to get it over with as fast as possible, it is very possible some spies wil-"Where do you want me to gather all the materials?"

'Done already?' Lucas was surprised by the speed,"Mmm, how about Memoria City?"

"Do you mean the one between Brianna City and Continental Forest?"

"Yes, that one."

Viscountess Avington said with displeasure,"Are you fucking kidding me? That's one of the most active City there is in our territory. Many adventures and whatnot lives and travel through it day in and day out. Who knows what Monsters are hiding there? Even in open the Guild Master there is Rank S and there might be more. It will be difficult since on our side only Nova is at Rank S and I am not sure he can kill two Rank S at once without getting seriously injured."

Lucas hummed once and closed his eyes,'What a mess. I should have checked strength of those of my faction first. I miscalculated because I factored my people future power when calculating and not their current strength. Sigh.'

---After a half hour silence---

Lucas,"Alright. Can you have everyone transported to Selma Village, the one near Forest that is publicly Savage Orge Warrier - Merbix home."

Viscountess Avington,"Good idea. He is my brother's friend.  Publicly, he has a deal with Territory Lord, that is you. He wouldn't sympathize with humans and will safeguard our goods without demanding anything in return, and your going there would be nothing suspicious and will most likely be taken as you paying regular visit to a powerhouse of your territory. I will have everything ready within 3 months."

Lucas,"Will 3 months be enough? You will need to kidnap 14000+ people."

"Problem isn't kidnapping ,it will at most take a week. Problem is transporting. We could have just turned them in slaves and easily transported them but slaves are banned in our kingdom since 51 years ago. As soon as our people are found kidnapping people by someone capable and kind enough they will no doubt be killed."

Lucas,"Handle it however you like.  Inform me when it's done. In the meantime I will be training with my personal knights, White Frost Guards. Also, update me if something important comes up."

Shaking his head, Lucas dismissed all thought and stood up to go and train, ignoring whatever Adrianna was shouting at him through he was sure she was cursing.

-----------------------------------

10:00 p.m.

Training Room

-------------------------

In middle of training room stood Arnold Frost, breathing heavily, his loose white training clothes drenched in sweat and red at places.

Around him laid unconscious and injured, his training partners i.e. his personal guards.

All of his personal guards were now on ground, defeated, except for one.

A-Rank Captain, Lauren. 

Nova and Victoria, Rank S and Rank A respectively, were sitting together on one side. They were Viscountess Avington Brother and his wife and also her Guards.

Nova,"My Lord, you should stop here for today if you don't want to fall unconscious like last time. S–Ahem! Lady Adrianna scolded me and Victoria for hours for not stopping you yesterday night."

Victoria, sitting beside Nova shuddered and added,"I really don't want to experience that again but Milord, why have you suddenly become such a training freak, do you not believe we can protect you and Lady Adrianna?"

Lucas looked around at the fallen guards and commented," I am looking at how much you can protect me. So many B-Ranks can't defeat a single A-Rank. How can I entrust you lazy asses to protect me?"

Victoria praised him immediately,"Of course, they will lose. Our lord is just so amazing."

Lucas laughed,"Hahahaaha."

Lauren scoffed," How do you expect B-Ranks to win against A-Rank one-on-one. Not to mention, unlike you they have to make sure they don't accidentally give you serious injuries or take your life."

Victoria,"Don't listen to this Ice Bitch, Boss. You are great. There is no way, these 3rd grade nobodies can even scratch Boss."

Lucas hummed in response with a proud look.

Lauren was unable to hold herself back from laughing,"Then what do you think those Red spots on his White Dre–emmm!Mhhh!" Nova appeared behind her and covered her mouth with one hand and gripped her other two hands with his another hand so she can't break free.

Lucas,"Tch, we will stop here for today."

As soon as Lucas said that the trio disappeared in a moment, as if they were waiting for that. Leaving the  poor unfortunate victims of Lucas training unattended in training hall.

Maybe not, since some seconds later Lauren was back, this time in different clothes than her previous white training clothes. These ones were hugging her body and making her curves more apparent. She had bigger than average boobs and hips, with an average face.

Lucas had no intrest in her however, only feeling he had towards her was wariness but outwardly he showed nothing, atleast he hoped he didn't since he really wasn't someone used to hide his emotions.

'I should learn it asap. I will be needing it a lot to deal with Game Timeline and especially nobles. I need to resume my regular meetings with them. Can't behave abnormally and have them suspicious about me right before such a big event.'

------------------------------

 



11