I Must Save Him…!
273 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After the school’s parent-teacher meeting, Xue Rong’s mom took him to the nearest restaurant for lunch. Although she is a very busy person and her job demands hard work, she never neglected her duty as a parent.

Xue Rong’s mom, Bai Li, ordered his favorite dishes and they began to eat. Xue Rong talked about various things from time to time and his jokes made Bai Li constantly laugh.

“Enough of this, now eat properly. People will say that I didn’t teach you properly.” Finally, she reprimanded him.

“Their children are still fighting over toys, where will they find time for this? Alas, why don’t you try to give me a little brother or sister Mrs. Bai Li? Then I’ll also have no time to bother you.”

Xue Rong actually talks like this with her, because she is more like his friend than a mother. They both prefer this type of relationship. Xue Rong respects his parents more than anything, but their relationship is close, without any superfluous bindings.

“Ha-ha, for what? It’s not like you’ll change his diapers or get him bathed. If you’ll, I can talk with your dad.” Bai Li was also not short on words. You can even say that Xue Rong got his talking skills from his mother.

“No thanks! I’m just fine by…” Xue Rong, who was just very happy and laughing, abruptly stopped and turned serious.

Just now, as he was talking, he casually glanced outside and saw a group of children of around 14-15 years, bullying a child, who was looking 5- or 6-year-old.

He was about to ask his mother to help that child. As he himself was just 11 years old, he was no match for them.

But just at this moment, he saw that child’s eyes. They were deep as an abyss and dark as a moonless night. His black eyes were giving out the aura of a demon who was about to unleash his wrath over the world.

Suddenly, in Xue Rong’s mind, a huge data of information was poured from some unknown source.

‘Wen Huan, the biggest villain, mother died when he was 5. Suffered domestic violence for the next 3 years. Stabbed his uncle when he turned 8 years old. Spent time in rehabilitation center till 15. The next 4 years worked hard and at 19, took over Wen group and drove out his uncle’s family.’

He only got this much information about his childhood, but from there, everything was well explained.

At 20, he was already very famous and rich. Due to his hard childhood experience, his personality was a bit twisted. He was cold, dissolute, and short-tempered. But it never negatively affected his business. He was always decisive, and smart and had a firm grasp on the Wen group.

All was good except for one thing. He got diagnosed with brain cancer. Although he found out early, still, even the most famous brain cancer specialist, Dr. Bennet, can only assure him 5 more years.

It was a huge blow for Wen Huan. He really suffered all his life. Parent's death, physical abuse, harassment by schoolmates, struggle to get Wen group under his control, facing non-ending difficulties for 20 years. Even after taking over Wen group, he was constantly busy solving problems that occurred due to the poor management of his uncle.

In his 20 years long life, the days when he was truly happy, can be counted on a single hand. His life never allowed him to relax.

He never thought he will still have to suffer like this. He was helpless against his fate. Next 1 year he received constant treatment and during this period, he was physically and mentally weakened. Sometimes, he even thought- ‘what was the point of suffering like this, if, in the end, he is still going to die?’

Even if he was in this state, he still timely got his treatments and managed the Wen group. He never tried to shake off his responsibilities. At this time, the female lead, Wang Li, entered his life.

At the annual business party of his company, when Wen Huan again started to have a headache, he listened to a song. Wang Li was a famous actor at just 19. Also, her voice was not inferior to that of any famous singer.

For this party, she got an invitation to for singing. At that time, although Wang Li was famous, she was still a newcomer. So, she accepted any good opportunity that could expand her circle. At this party, she successfully caught Wen Huan’s attention.

As a female lead, we don’t have to talk about her looks. Now her voice was also so magical, so how could Wen Huan not fall for her?

His headache suddenly stopped as he heard her song and he decided on the spot that he want her.

For the first time in his life, he liked someone. But he also knew that he just had 4 more years to live. He didn’t want to drag her down with him, so he decided he will just look after her from afar.

But how can this will be the setting for the biggest villain? If he didn’t cause trouble for the protagonist, how can they still call him a villain?

So, Xiao Ming, the protagonist of this world, met Wang Li during the shooting of her drama, ‘The tale of forgotten love’. Xiao Ming was the president of Tianxue Entertainment company and as this drama was under it, he saw her during the opening ceremony.

Needless to say what happened next? Xiao Ming fell for her, Wang Li refused his advances to show ‘she will not give in for money, as she is a pure white lotus’. In this condition, how can ‘Big Villain-Wen Huan’ will watch this calmy?

So, the protagonist and villain fought over her. Wen Huan’s motive was never to get her love. He only wanted to protect her from the forced relationship. In his life, he was again and again subjected to various forced choices, so he fought with his all might, no matter the right or wrong method.

But the harder he tried to drag down the protagonist, the more formidable he became. At this time, Wen Huan was already 24 years old. Constantly for 2 years, he guarded Wang Li against Xiao Ming.

Don’t talk about how much money it costed for him, ultimately even his health degraded a lot due to constant pressure on his brain. But he was still happy that he was able to protect the person he loved.

He knew his end was near, so he decided to transfer all his property to Wang Li. He thought, this way, after his death, she would not be forced by Xiao Ming.

Just a week after completing his will, news of ‘Wang Li and Xiao Ming are in a relationship’ ranked first on Weibo. That post released 2 photos as proof. In the first one, Xiao Ming pressed Wang Li against a wall and she was hugging his neck as they kissed.

In the second one, they were walking while holding hands, with a smile on their lips.

For a moment, Wen Huan was stupefied. He was truly baffled. Even at this point, for a split second, he thought he failed to save Wang Li from Xiao Ming’s clutches, but he was not an idiot after all. He received a serious shock because of this incident and lost consciousness.

This event took a huge toll on his health. He even suffered from mild depression.

He investigated their relationship and found that they were already together as early as 6 months after their first meeting.

It was not shocking for him that Wang Li was in a relationship, after all, he never expected her to like him back or remain single. But he was totally mad because Wang Li actively sought him for protection during the time Xiao Ming was pestering her. He would have never fought so desperately with Xiao Ming if he knew she was also interested in him.

He failed to understand just why she fooled him like this. He wanted to confront her and ask if she was already together with him, then just why did she enjoy their fight while watching from the sidelines?

Then he thought, maybe Xiao Ming instructed her to fool him. Wen Huan’s brain cancer was no secret to the world because he never concerned himself with hiding it. So, they must have schemed against him together.

Wen Huan never took any precautions against Wang Li, she had many opportunities to help Xiao Ming to rip benefits during their confrontations.

Wen Huan was fuming with anger but he never got a chance to retaliate against them, because his time was already up. He didn’t even get a chance to change his will before he died.

Yes, after the release of news that Wang Li was together with Xiao Ming, Wen Huan died on 3rd day in the hospital.

…..

In a split second, Xue Rong got all this information. There was even more, but he totally ignored it and ran outside.

Inside his head, he heard a sound…

(“Host! Stop!! What are you going to do?! He is the villain of this world! Don’t interfere before getting all information!”)

Xue Rong remembered all things from his past life and how he signed a contract with this system to enter many worlds and complete so-called missions, but he had no time to be concerned over that. He only had one thought in his mind, ‘I must protect him at all costs!’

8