Chapter 76
715 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The shadows of the trees were whirling outside the window, and the wall lamps inside the house were on. Under the dim light and shadow, the two of them quarreled affectionately, Xiang Yuan nestled in his warm and spacious arms, her breathing became short of breath, she tilted her head slightly, The lips are slightly opened, like a small fish floating in the water, waiting for him to kiss.

    The man, like an old monk, was half-sitting on the shoe cabinet, with his back against the wall, his head tilted up, and he teased her lazily with a smile in his eyes: "What are you doing?"

    Xiang Yuan sat on his lap and looked at him vaguely. Unclearly hummed twice, meaning—kiss me.

    Xu Yanshi teased her, "You straightened your tongue."

    Xiang Yuan became anxious when he realized that this man had been teasing her a lot recently, and really thought he was going to get her!

    Rolling her eyes, she got off him, "It's fine if you don't kiss me. If you have the ability, don't kiss me these few days."

    Xu Yan leaned against her, put her hands in her pockets and slightly raised her head to look at her. High point, Wei Wei leaned close to his ear, as if playing a prank, and blew weakly and bonelessly in his ear, "Little brother, do you dare to bet?

    " Looking at him, he was as bright as the stars, with red lips, under the dim wall lamp, like the surface of a calm lake sparkling at night.

    Heart beating like beating.

    He lowered his head and smiled, staring at her lips.

    "What are you betting on?"

    Xiang Yuan leaned into his ear again, and whispered, "If you lose, just agree to a request from the other party, the kind that you have to fulfill even if you go up the mountain of swords or down into the sea of ​​fire." "Okay."

    He nodded.

    ...

    Within three minutes of making the bet, it was Xiang Yuan who regretted it first. She found that between them, she was the one who couldn't stand the temptation.

    Just the appearance of this man leaning against the balcony smoking a cigarette made her feel a little distracted, itching as if all the blood in her body was pumped to her heart, as fast as a drum.

    Xiang Yuan came out of the shower and wore a black silk suspender dress.

    Xu Yanshi was leaning against the railing of the balcony, and there was a pitch-black night behind her, the sky and the earth were connected with trees, and everything was vast. Compared with last winter, a crop of thick and green tree flowers appeared, and the moonlight poured through the gaps between the dense and dense trees. The lights reflected behind him, and the occasional whistle sounded, overturning the loneliness of the city.

    The man leaned against the railing, took off his coat, and put one hand in his trouser pocket. The other hand is holding a cigarette, the scarlet between the fingers flickering in the darkness. It seems that there is something on his mind.

    But when he turned around and saw her coming out, the two eyes met in the air, the man's eyes suddenly darkened, he put the cigarette in his mouth, squinted his eyes and took a last puff, then lowered his head and pressed the cigarette butt into the ashtray twice, He didn't even look at her, but said softly: "Come here."

    Xiang Yuan wore a black dress that wrapped tightly around her shapely and graceful figure, with thin shoulders and slender shoulders, as if she could fall down in a gust of wind.

    Seeing her wearing so little for the first time, Xu Yanshi hooked her belt into her arms, "Isn't it cold?"

    Xiang Yuan hooked his slender arms around his neck, rubbing against the man's hard chest with a smile: "No It's cold, it's almost May."

    Xu Yan looked down at her lazily with her dark eyes, and teasingly said, "Are all women so cocky ?

    "

In her ear: "Then why are you shaking?"

    The breath sprayed on her shoulder and neck, itching so badly that she didn't even have time to hide. He held her tightly in his arms, pinched her face, and questioned her every sentence like a cat. She was dizzy from being questioned, but he still had that lazy and indifferent attitude, and his words were straightforward. But it was Xu Yan's usual teasing.

    The voice is low and deep, it is a confession between lovers.

    The dimly lit small lamp on the balcony swayed gently in the night wind, and the two young bodies that were seamlessly integrated were reflected on the wall like water and milk, and the soft and soft shadows swayed lightly with the lamp.

    "Miss me?" The man said in a low voice.

    Xiang Yuan stared at his thin lips, as if he could bear the anger, finally said: "I think."

    Xu Yanshi half smiled and didn't smile, and didn't kiss her for a long time, looking down at her with teasing eyes.

    "What are you going to do tomorrow?"

    "I asked You Zhi and the others to have dinner, I thought you were going to find Lin Kairui..." "

    You are really a fool."

    "Are you attacking me?"

    "How dare you." He smiled casually.

    ...

    calm down.

    Half an hour later, the two chatted again.

    The man looked down at her, and finally asked, "Isn't it cold?"

    "Cold. Hold on tighter, don't let me kiss, and didn't say no to hug," she said truthfully, like an octopus, the whole body The man pressed close to him, "What have you been up to these days?"

    "Project."

    The two fell silent, he lit a cigarette, looked down at the woman in his arms, his eyes darkened.

    "Did Mr. Liang come to Shanghai to look for you?" Xiang Yuan asked, looking up at his clear silhouette under the moonlight.

    He froze for a moment, looked up at her, turned his head and dusted off the cigarette ash, and said softly, "Well, I came to Shanghai a while ago." "

    He came to see you? Did he tell you about the Tuslan Conference?" "

    You know?"

    Xiang Yuan didn't hide it, and explained to him: "My grandfather approached Teacher Liang and asked him to give us the spot, but he didn't expect that Teacher Liang was interested in you. We met on the day of dinner, when Mr. Liang called you, we were all there, and he turned on the loudspeaker..." Speaking of this, she quietly raised her head to glance at him, and asked in a low voice: "So, Mr. Liang is here Didn’t Shanghai tell you?”

    On the day of the end of the year, he did receive a call from Professor Liang, but he didn’t think much about it at the time, and Professor Liang didn’t mention it at all afterwards.

    "No." He lowered his head and laughed at himself, with a slightly contemptuous expression and gloomy eyes. Xiang Yuan rarely saw him showing such an expression. A man who has experienced many setbacks and defeats never seemed to bow his head to anyone.

    Now the grayness and guilt in her eyes made her heart ache suddenly, as if someone had grabbed her hard, and even her shoulders collapsed. Following the rising white smoke, her heart felt like After rubbing the gauze, it hurts badly. "Teacher Liang seldom says anything to me. In private, he always talks to old ghosts and the others." He glanced at her occasionally while smoking, the cigarette lying on the edge of the ashtray, staring down at the flickering cigarette butt Scarlet continued, "It was the same in the years in Xi'an. He never called me, and he never said anything to me like Xu Yan, you have to work hard. When we met during the New Year, it was just a normal greeting. I thought I let him down." "Wait a minute." Xiang Yuan let go of him, ran into the room in two steps and took out a mobile phone, opened the photo album, and handed it to him, "Look, I A video was recorded." Xu Yanshi took it. Xiang Yuan didn't bother him anymore, turned and went into the bedroom. … Xu Yanshi sat on the balcony for a long time, watching the video over and over again until her phone ran out of battery. He put his mobile phone on the stone pillar of the railing, his gaze was far away, the starry sky was shining, the scarlet fire between his fingers had not been extinguished, intermittently... He concentrated for a while, the soot had accumulated a long section of dust, the wind passed, The cigarette ash fell down, and he seemed to come back to his senses before he took a sip. The smoke was very light, scattered around in this deserted night. He didn't agree at first. This year's projects have just started, Kaisheng is just on the right track, and the agenda for the Tuslan meeting has not yet been decided. It will take three months, but at least one month. July is the testing period for all projects. If he does this When I left for a meeting, no one brought the company's projects. Lin Kairui's position is different from Mr. Situ's. Donghe Group is pursuing a state-owned enterprise culture and needs the support of the state department. Companies like Lin Kairui who make quick money are all positioned on young people. There is no real interest in this milestone meeting of aerospace.

    So that day he promised Professor Liang to think about it carefully, but Professor Liang didn't see him and immediately agreed, saying that you have changed, what about the passion you used to have?

    He said that he still doesn't believe it when he is still in Professor Liang. You said you want to consider such a good opportunity in front of you?

    Professor Liang hoped that he would resign immediately and go to Tuslan with him.

    But now he is no longer alone.

    He has a girl to adopt.

    ...

    At three o'clock in the morning, Xiang Yuan woke up from a drowsy room. The whole room was dark. She tossed and turned, but the side around her was empty, so she got up from the bed in a brainstorm, and searched for the living room in a daze.

    There was no one in the living room, only a laptop was open, and the screen was glowing with a faint blue light, adding to the gloomy atmosphere of the whole living room.

    "Xu Yanshi?" She called out in a low voice.

    Immediately there was movement on the balcony, someone came in with a cigarette and a lighter, looked at the wall clock in the living room, went to pick him up, put him in his arms, looked down at her, and said softly, "Are you hungry?" She was

    fascinated Rubbing his eyes in a daze, feeling so sleepy, he leaned on his shoulder and asked in a muffled voice, "Is there anything to eat?" "

    You don't have any food at home. There's a convenience store downstairs. I'll go down and buy it for you?

    " Yuan couldn't bear him to go out in the middle of the night, hugged his neck, and rubbed his face against the man's body temperature: "Forget it, you're not hungry, why don't you go to bed?"

    Xu Yan put him on the bed, "I'm going to turn off the computer.

    " He comes in again.

    Xiang Yuan turned on the desk lamp and leaned against the bedside to look at him, his hair was messily scattered on his shoulders, and the black hair seemed to blend in with the suspender pajamas on his body. She hooked her hands at the man.

    Xu Yan walked over and sat down.

    Xiang Yuan's forehead was covered with sweat, and the hair in the bun on his forehead was sticking wetly, but he looked at him seriously: "Have you considered it?"

    Xu Yanshi touched her face, "There is something I planned to talk to tomorrow. you say."

    "What's the matter?"

    "I'm going to the United States on the plane tomorrow night to find Lin Kairui."

    The lamp in the bedroom was dim and warmly lit.

    He rubbed his thumb on her face, "I'll leave after dinner with you at noon tomorrow."

    "Okay, must I go?"

    "Well, I must go."

    "What about Tuslan?"

    "I Talk to Teacher Liang again."

    "Okay, go to sleep, slowly."

    Xiang Yuan patted the pillow beside him.

    ...

    Turn off the lights with a "slap", and the whole room was instantly plunged into darkness. The curtains were drawn so that no light could leak in, and it was airtight.

    Lying on Xiang Yuan's side, she felt that her breathing was gradually becoming disordered, her brain was extremely active as if she had been injected with chicken blood, and her heartbeat accelerated. Sweat dripped out.

    His face was even hotter.

    The scalp is also numb, and the whole body is numb, from the lumbosacral bone to the toes, as if it has been electrocuted.

    ...

    A few seconds later, he was hugged from behind.

    Xiang Yuan froze instantly, as if on fire, his brain exploded instantly, with a loud bang, his heart beat wildly and violently!

    Xu Yanshi hugged her and kissed the back of her neck densely and little by little.

    Xiang Yuan couldn't help trembling.

    Xu Yan turned her around, rolled her body under her body, grabbed her hand and pressed it behind her waist, the two kissed closely under a steaming bed, passionately, their lips and tongues were messing with each other.

    The entire quiet room was filled with charming, entangled lips and tongues, and Xiang Yuan couldn't breathe, and couldn't help panting with his mouth open, but he was disturbed even more tightly by him, and he simply held her hands up and pressed her down. overhead.

    at last.

    Xiang Yuan gasped for breath, his hands were bound and he couldn't move.

    "Xu Yanshi, it's not yet May 30th!"

    Xu Yanshi looked at the woman whose face was crimson and turned into water. He was also sweating, his eyes seemed to be soaked, but he smiled helplessly and buried his head halfway in the water. On the pillow, he couldn't hold back from swearing.

    Xiang Yuan thought he had heard wrong.

    "What are you scolding?"

    "Fuck." He was still buried in the pillow, looking at her with wet eyes, and repeated indifferently, it seemed that he was really in a hurry.

0