Chapter 80
733 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 In the afternoon, a beam of light slanted in, illuminating the dark and damp room.

    Xiang Yuan nestled in his arms, his arm blocked most of the view of the room, only a pair of feet were sitting in the beam of light, and the middle-aged leather shoes on the feet were shining brightly like the tips of knives. Originally quite leisurely, I tapped the ground with my toes once in a while.

    Hearing those words, those feet suddenly stopped in mid-air for a moment, as if afraid of being discovered, quietly, quietly, and slowly put the toes down...

    Liang Qin was quite proud of himself. The smoke, and immediately, the smoke also fell, following the contours of his trouser legs and falling to his feet, he was stunned.

    someone?

    Xiang Yuan's heart boiled like boiling water in an instant, all the blood went to one place, his face turned red up to the base of his neck, and he buried his head in his arms in embarrassment, and said in a voice that only the two of them could hear, "Is there someone?"

    Xu Yanshi looked down at her, "Yeah."

    "Who is it?" His heart was pounding, Xiang Yuan wished he could sew it out in place.

    "Teacher Liang."

    The man was very calm, not embarrassed at all.

    ...

    Xiang Yuan held back a series of arguments in his heart, and wanted to restore Xu Yanshi's image in front of this old pedant, but obviously, the old pedant was also an old dishonest person, and Liang Qin teased her while Xu Yan was packing her luggage. "You don't have to worry too much, this kid doesn't use too much force in everything, it has nothing to do with you..."

    Xiang Yuan bowed his head and looked for a crack. Liang Qin asked again: " How long have you been together?

    " Unexpectedly, Xu Yan came out of the room, took a glass of water and handed it to Xiang Yuan, sat down beside her, and said softly, "I chased you."

    Xiang Yuan lowered his head and sipped the water in small sips, feeling grateful for Xu Yanshi's glass of water in his heart.

    Unexpectedly, Xu Yanshi was afraid of embarrassing her, so she specially filled it up for her.

    Liang Qin raised his eyebrows in surprise, raised his legs, and said bluntly, "When will you get married?"

    "Ahem..." Xiang Yuan choked on water.

    Xu Yanshi took out a piece of paper, patted her on the back, and answered Liang Qin very bluntly: "No." "Why,

    you two are almost thirty?" Liang Qin whispered to the edge of the garden: "Are you afraid that he will share your property?"

    Xiang Yuan suddenly understood Xu Yanshi's blunt and muddy temperament in private, who exactly he looked like.

    Xu Yanshi smiled and said to Liang Qin: "Don't tease her, she will take it seriously."

    Then she said to Xiang Yuan: "Go in and have a rest? I'll talk to Teacher Liang about something."

    "Okay."

    Waiting for others After entering, the two men looked at the slowly locked door, and Liang Qincai asked again seriously: "Is it really not a knot?" Xu Yanshi turned her head, leaned

    on the sofa, lit a cigarette for herself, and hummed.

    He was afraid that Xiang Yuan would be burdened after listening to Liang Qin's words, so he coaxed her to rest.

    Liang Qin stopped talking, and the two chatted about the specific matters of the institute, and then they got up and left without disturbing them.

    Walking to the door, Liang Qin changed his shoes and hesitated at the door for a while, but couldn't help persuading him earnestly: "Although I know that you young people like to play new things, people have to follow the natural laws of society. You It's not the kind of low-level people who can't afford to get married. Although the family background is a bit different from that girl's, I think people should eat soft rice sometimes..."

    Liang Qin said earnestly: "Really, if you don't get married, you will grow old if you don't get married. I have no children to raise, let me tell you, I am very lonely."

    Xu Yan thought that Liang Qin was worried about him being old and homeless, after all, he is really a golden bachelor now.

    Unexpectedly, Liang Qin's last sentence was the key point. He said bitterly—

    "Your genes can't be wasted. It's fine if you don't get married and have a child." Then, while talking, he took out a business card from his wallet and handed it to you. To Xu Yan, "This is the best andrology hospital in Beijing. The doctor is my student's husband. You should freeze your sperm first, otherwise, when you turn thirty, the quality will be affected. I'm serious—" "

    The bedroom door was pushed open.

    Xiang Yuan watched him come in, she was sitting by the bed, the man turned the chair in front of the desk and sat down facing her, he leaned back lazily, lowered his eyebrows and eyes to meet her eyes, and asked in a low voice: "Shy? "

    The curtains in the room were closed, and it was dark.

    Maybe she couldn't see clearly, Xu Yan stretched out her long hand and turned on the desk lamp on the bedside table, the hazy yellow light instantly brightened the whole room.

    Her face was red from neck to ear and her heart was burning. She said in a low voice, "No, why is Teacher Liang here—" he interrupted him with a smile, took her hand, and pressed her to

    himself on her lap, raised her head slightly to look at her reddened ears, and teased her: "I mean last night." The

    scene of the dripping sweat and having sex with fish and water came back to my mind, and seeing the corners of his smiling mouth, he was annoyed. He pinched his chest fiercely, "Are you lying to me, you didn't have that much last night..."

    He let her sit with his thighs open, and she leaned on the back of the chair. He nodded and said, "No."

    He couldn't do it with his hands, nor with a real gun, Xiang Yuan frowned in distress, "Am I not enough for you?" "I'm

    thinking too much," he snorted. , with a slack smile between his brows, and he didn't know why his tone was so sour, "I heard you brother Huaizheng talking, the sound insulation is not ideal." Xiang Yuan

    called everyone by name and surname, only Lu Huaizheng, Brother Huaizheng one bite at a time.

    Xiang Yuan pretended not to catch the point, covered his mouth in panic, stared at him with those watery eyes, and deliberately teased him: "My God! Didn't Brother Huaizheng hear all of that."

    Xu Yanshi glanced over coldly.

    As if Xiang Yuan was angry with him, he called again with a smile: "Brother Huaizheng? Brother Huaizheng?"

    "Say again?" The voice was dangerous.

    "Brother Huaizheng—" Xiang Yuan

    put his arms around his neck, smiling like a flower.

    In the next second, his lips were tightly held by him, and his tongue involuntarily broke in and disturbed her, not polite at all, tighter than before, not even leaving room for her to breathe, the force of the bite and suck was excellent, Xiang Yuan Within two strokes, he became confused and infatuated, hooking his neck so lingeringly, the couch was as soft as water.

    Xu Yan's vicious heart was at work, she advanced and retreated with restraint, half of the kiss was backed away, and she lazily leaned on the back of the chair to see her with spring water in her eyes, wanting to kiss her herself.

    Even if he came closer, he turned his head slightly, leaned back, refused to kiss her, and looked at her coldly, "Brother is tired today and wants to sleep."

    Xiang Yuan turned his head around and pretended to get off of him.

    "Okay, Brother Yanshi."

    In the next second, he was firmly pressed on his leg, unable to move.

    Xiang Yuan: "Let go of me."

    Xu Yan leaned on the back of the chair, raised her chin slightly, her indifference was shocking, "Scream again."

    "Don't say good things twice."

    Both of them were like drums beating Xiang Yuan's heart was pounding, Xiang Yuan was actually quite guilty, he was afraid that he would really make him anxious, so he wanted to push him away a little.

    He firmly pressed her on his lap, Xu Yanshi's fingers pulled her chin, and when he lifted it, his eyes were cold and solemn, but his breath was hot: "You mean it?"

    Xiang Yuan smiled and hid, but unexpectedly, the next second, someone When she was brought to the bed, Xu Yan raised her hands high above her head, lowered her head and kissed her ears, Xiang Yuan shuddered all over, tightened her fists, breathless sensitively, and looked at him coquettishly.

    "Try again tonight?"

    Xiang Yuan nodded excitedly like an old turtledove drinking nectar, his eyes gleaming.

    That night, maybe both of them were excited.

    As soon as they entered the door, they started kissing, passionately kissing all the way into the bedroom. After all, they were at home. Xiang Yuan obviously felt that Xu Yan was more relaxed, and stripped her naked in two or three strokes. After groping for something from the drawer of the bedside table , leaned up from her, both eyes were red.

    The shirt buttons on his body were all unbuttoned, revealing a strip of lean skin with his open chest, and the plump protrusions on his flat and thin abdominal muscles made it difficult for her to see it.

    With winking eyes and spring, he hooked his toes to his chest, and gently took off his shirt. The man looked over, leaned over to stroke her hair, and coaxed in a hoarse voice, "Hurry up?"... Xiang Yuan will arrive

    first

    .

    The man leaned on her and lay down laughing again, his sharp Adam's apple rolling and rolling.

    Embarrassed, Xiang Yuan buried his head in the quilt, screamed, and was very annoyed. Then he showed a pair of eyes and looked at the man with his shirt half open and lazily leaning against the bedside smoking a cigarette. He didn't even have any clothes on. take off.

    Xiang Yuan covered his face with the quilt, looked at him half-hidden, hesitated to speak.

    "Don't cover your face, the air doesn't circulate." Xu Yan took her face out, and immediately saw her covering up, smiling loosely from the corners of her eyes with a cigarette in her mouth, and stretched out her hand to scrape her nose, "You're still embarrassed with me? "

    Xiang Yuan hugged his lean and strong waist, pressed his face against the delicate and clean tattoo, and rubbed against it little by little, feeling the warmth of his ironing, which rose from the bottom of his heart little by little, even trying to swallow all her reason.

    Strange, why do I love him more every day?

    She seemed to be cured of her fear of marriage by him soon. It would be fine if she had a child like him. It would be interesting for the older and younger to sit on the sofa and play games, or listen to Xu Yan's training.

    It seemed that no matter what he did, she found it interesting.

    "Xu Yanshi, I kind of want to marry you."

    In a blink of an eye, July.

    The Tuslan Conference was featured on the homepages of major news networks.

    On the day of the opening ceremony in Tuslan, the Chinese delegation was surrounded by the media with long guns and short cannons. The news media asked questions one by one. After several people took pictures and were about to leave, a foreign female reporter suddenly asked one of the military officers in English. Experts attack.

    "Professor Jiang, I heard that China's Wade will launch the 20th global positioning satellite at the end of the year. We are a little curious. Since we already have the GPS of the United States, and the technology is more advanced and convenient than any other country, I don't understand why you still need it. It’s unnecessary.”

    The Chinese delegation and others stopped in their tracks.

    These words sounded a bit provocative, and the whole venue fell silent for a moment, as if waiting for a perfect explanation from the Chinese side.

    Liang Qin and Professor Jiang exchanged glances, and were organizing their words, how to talk about this topic in a tactful manner without offending others. Faced with this situation, the camera lens recorded every frame of the picture. A little carelessness would damage the image of the country.

    However, when everyone was looking forward to it, they heard a young man's voice, standard British accent - "When I had

    no money, I also thought that renting a house was more cost-effective than buying a house."

    In one sentence, the topic was brought to a crisp Round, but without losing momentum and quite elegant.

    This short video quickly spread on Weibo and became a hot topic throughout the summer.

    A word from this young man inspired the people in the country! Raise the flag and shout for the future of China!

    And Xu Yanshi became the most popular person that summer!

    His news is overwhelming.

    Xiang Yuan vaguely remembered that night, the man's casual but extremely serious answer was still in his ears.

    "Waiting for you anytime, Yuanyuan."

0