Chapter 82 (2)
446 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Liu Quanfu's ears turned red inexplicably, and he touched the back of his head: "I left high school before graduating, what are you doing here?"

    With old classmates, Xiang Yuan was much more at ease: "I picked something up in the laundry room downstairs, it should be It’s from your ward, so I’ll send it here, it should be quite expensive.”

    Liu Quanfu glanced at it, “Wait, I’ll ask.”

    Within half a minute, Liu Quanfu came back sweating profusely: “Yes, yes One of our professors."

    When Liu Quanfu didn't know how to call Xu Yan, he thought about it for a long time, and called him Professor after Liang Qin.

    Hearing the word "professor", Xiang Yuan had mixed feelings, wishing it was him and not him.

    I hope he will come back soon, and I don't want him to appear in this kind of place, after all, the situation that night looks dangerous.

    She groaned, turned and walked downstairs.

    In the end, at the stairs, I ran into Lin Kairui, that son of a bitch, and almost turned around and left when he saw her. If this was in Shanghai, Xiang Yuan might not have realized that this was in Beijing. Who else could Lin Kairui come to Beijing for?

    Xu Yanshi's ward was very lively in those few days, he and Professor Liang had a twin room. There was an endless stream of people who came to see Professor Liang and those who came to see him in the name of Professor Liang.

    Xu Yanshi's injury was not serious, and the young man recovered quickly. He actively cooperated with the treatment and rehabilitation and took medicine in the past two days in order to be discharged from the hospital as soon as possible. Even the nurse said that he had never seen a patient who took his medicine so punctually, recovered so diligently and cherished his life so much.

    When Lin Kairui came in, it was almost the last day of Xu Yanshi's recovery. He was leaning on the bed and chatting with people gags, and the whole ward was filled with his shallow smile.

    The door of the ward "creaked" and was gently pushed open.

    First, Lin Kairui raised his head quietly, his expression was not very good, Xu Yanshi didn't notice it at that time, and said softly: "Come?"

    Lin Kairui didn't reply, with a bitter face.

    Xiang Yuan heard the soft "here comes", which came into her ears lightly through the crack of the door. After more than two months, it seemed that the plain but deep years of the past were laid out in front of her one by one.

    Let those turbulent emotions flood her heart.

    Across the mountain wind and tsunami, all grievances have an outlet to vent.

    Xiang Yuan, who was hiding at the door, suddenly cried, and she turned around and walked out.

    Inside the door, Lin Kairui silently mouthed him: "It's Xiang Yuan."

    The man on the bed suddenly froze when he heard the footsteps walking away in the corridor.

    He hadn't walked a few steps when he was suddenly hugged tightly from behind. On his warm neck were his scorching, disordered breathing and an apologetic voice: "I'm sorry, Xiang Yuan." In the dark and quiet corridor, the passing

    wind Cool and all the heat dissipates.

    He hugged her tightly with his broad and strong shoulders, lowered his head on her neck, and coaxed her gently over and over again: "I'm sorry, Yuanyuan."

0