The boy
12 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

On a dark winding dirt road ,A caravan of slave trader are tossing the dead and dying to the curb and in the pile of human corpses a boy  with deep dark blue eye and short curly dirty brown hair lays . His body malnourished and weak but he still hold on for his life the Instinct to fight live on remains even in the pile of the dead. In his hand under his torn and tattered shirt is his only precious items his dagger named Rex. The dagger has a 8 inch blade and a 4 inch handle with Bronze guard ,dark black wooden handle ,and a ash gray  blade. 

The Slavers Toss  more bodies to the pile , there voices filled with drunken chuckles as they Kick an spit on them but after awhile they leave dragging the other slaves to be sold in the city and towns.  The boy slowly and unsteadily stand up he steps back a bit and looks at the pile he then raises rex and walk over to the dying slaves and stabs them in there thin throats then twists the blade diagonal then pull to the right killing them in the fastest Way the boy knows  possible. 

He then looks to the road and the field  to his left after awhile he make up his Mind and goes to the left to the field to find some food like a potato or corn. After 20 minutes of walking he stop and grabs a stick to dig with an after a few minutes he find some wild onions and big worms . After picking them up he grabs a rock and mass then together and eat it with his face and eyes never changing.

He  continue to a outcrops of rock and trees and gather sticks , Leaves, rocks and tall grass to make himself a bed to sleep on as the sun is going down. 

This is the start to the boys hard Journey.

1