Chapter 136
708 0 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Cornelia was first to speak, which didn't surprise me the slightest. "What kind of game?"

"Nothing intense or exhausting," I said even as I conjured a piece of ice. "We just push the rock toward each other using arcana mana, and if the ice touches someone, or if someone breaks it, they lose the round." Essentially, it was a modified mana control exercise, too little power, and the ice touches you, too much power, and the ice would crumble.

It was a tricky play due to the competitive nature, but simple enough that everyone would have more or less equal playing field in terms of ability. Tactics was a different issue, of course. "And what happens when we lose a point?" Cornelia asked.

"Good point, we need to find something for point loss to make it more fun," I said with an exaggerated focus like I had no idea, my overacting enough to earn four matching smiles from the audience. "How about losing a piece of clothing?"

"Such an unexpected forfeit," Helga said in a deadpan voice, while a giggle escaped into the room, surprisingly from Titania.

"What about you?" Cornelia said, pointing at my naked state. "It doesn't look like you have a lot of clothing to lose."

"That's simple. For every loss, I would follow one order from the one that's responsible for my loss." That put a different shine on their eyes, though Marianne and Helga were less enthusiastic compared to Cornelia and Titania, who were less used to the submissive role in our weird little coven.

"Excellent," Cornelia murmured while Titania looked enthusiastic.

"Okay, some more ground rules to make it more fun before we start, then," I said. "No spells other than arcana energy pushing and pulling, and no direct casting on others, but blocking and interfering with the other's pushes are allowed." The rules earned a bunch of nods.

"Let's start, then," I said with a smirk, even as I flicked the ice toward the Cornelia the moment she nodded, scoring an early score.

"That's cheating," she gasped, her red hair flying as she shook her head in shock, though her gasp was buried in the matching giggles of the other three girls, even Titania.

"Really, he said we were starting, and you nodded. How's that cheating," Helga asked, her smirk still wide. The fact that Cornelia sighed in defeat rather than flaring in anger proved just how much their friendship had grown during the struggle. Before that, a mocking comment from a commoner would have sent Cornelia into a fit of fury, rather than earning a friendly surrender.

With a sigh, she stood up from her seat, removing her robe quickly, revealing a blouse and a skirt underneath. Not the sexiest, but considering they changed whatever they were able to find after a long battle, it wasn't as bad as it could have been.

Not to mention, the beautify of the tight body underneath went a long way to display even the inferior clothing the best way possible, not extreme like a warrior, but just soft enough to leave no doubt about her exclusive magic focus, her terrific ass still visible through her ill-fitting skirt.

She threw her robe to the side, but before her ass made contact with her chair, the ice cube was already flying toward me, a victorious smirk on her lips.

Too bad for her that I was ready for the ploy, and gave a counter push. Not directly, trying to push back to her, instead of deflecting it, and it hit Marianne instead. "Good luck next time," I said to Cornelia even as Marianne frowned, but the speed she jumped to her feet, and the erotic slowness of her removal, suggested that she was not really unhappy about suffering the crossfire.

I whistled at the show. Marianne had one advantage over Cornelia, that the city she was holding was still upright, meaning her personal items were safe and sound. And current blouse she was wearing was clearly there for a special occasion — and likely acquired after the amazing threesome, to make sure the next adventure was sufficiently fun.

I assumed she bought that later on, because it was not one of those expensive silk ones. Instead, it was a simple linen one, though simple didn't mean ugly. After all, it was Marianne we were talking about, a slightly low cut that would have been looked modest on anyone else was enough to turn her looks into an erotic masterpiece, with an attractive cleavage.

So much, that I decided to double down. Before Marianne could ever sit down, I flared my mana, and the ice cube slipped down her top, into her cleavage, earning a shocked gasp. "Caesar!" she gasped.

"What? You need to be careful about the ambushes," I said while Helga chuckled on the side.

Marianne frowned playfully, but that didn't stop her hips from starting to dance as she grabbed her skirt. Unfortunately, rather than pushing it, she flicked her feet, removing one of her shoes.

"Stingy," I said in mock disappointment, while Marianne flared her mana, and it hit Helga. "Hey!" she gasped as she flicked it back to Marianne, but she was ready to defend that.

And just like that, their supposed alliance shattered, and they started throwing at each other. The rest of us leaned back, enjoying two blonde sexy beauties attacking each other with a small ice cube. They managed to hit each other a couple of times, and accidentally shattered the cube a couple of times as well.

Their spontaneous battle lasted for a minute, and when their heated battle came to a lull, both parties had already paid a significant cost. Both parties had lost every single accessory they had on, no shoes, no socks, no other stuff. Helga was reduced to her corset at the top, though she still had her skirt. Marianne lacked that as well, limited to her panties and corset, both struggling to contain her assets.

And I wasn't the only one that was examining her cleavage in fascination, though the girls' gazes were split between arousal and jealousy.

I had a feeling that they were going to ignore Marianne for a while.

It was not to say the other girls weren't as beautiful as Marianne, but the sight of her only in a corset, her assets struggling desperately against the prison for freedom, was rather striking.

Enough to make the other three rather jealous.

Cornelia didn't surprise me, and attacked Helga, freeing her from the domineering confines of her skirt after three aggressive attempts, but costing her her robe and shoes in the process as she notoriously didn't care about the defense.

Almost like she didn't care about revealing her naked body! How wondrous.

However, Titania stood on the side with a slight frown. With her power and achievements, she clearly stood apart from the other girls, which was normally an advantage for her, but during the current playful state, it was enough for her to feel left out, with a slight frown on her face.

I decided to help her. However, just throwing a piece of ice toward her wouldn't solve the issue, reducing the game between me and Titania. No, I wanted her to mix properly with the girls.

So, I waited until Helga counter-attacked Cornelia once again, who was already freed from all of her accessories, relying on her skirt and blouse to cover her body. Helga was aiming to remove one of those as well, which Cornelia didn't seem very concerned about.

However, a subtle touch of my mana, sneaky enough to avoid the limited attention of the girls, was enough to strengthen Cornelia's half-hearted defense, not only bouncing the ice cube successfully, but also managing to hit Titania. For the others, of course. As the one whose spell was interfered, Cornelia noticed my intervention despite the subtleness of my touch.

Cornelia's gaze found mine before the cube even touched Titania. I nodded. It was a subtle message, but Cornelia was smart enough to understand that I wanted Titania to be included in their erotic game.

After all, it was hard to have a proper orgy if one of the participants was fully clothed.

Titania reacted just as I hoped. "You dare," she gasped, but her gasp was just too cute to be intimidating as the ice cube touched her skin. She flicked the ice cube back to Cornelia, which easily scored a hit.

"Don't forget to get rid of an item of clothing first," I said to Titania, giving Cornelia and Helga enough time to share a nod without Titania noticing. Cornelia removed her blouse in the process as well, but when the game started once more, Helga and Cornelia suddenly targeted Titania together.

Titania tried to defend, but her attempts were a bit too zealous, shattering the ice in the process by applying too much pressure.

"You need to be more careful, sweetie," I said mockingly to Titania, earning the target of the ire she generated through her failure. It might be a simple game, but Titania was famously perfectionist when it came to magic, and even a trivial loss was enough to frustrate her.

Unfortunately for her, by trying to attack me, she left herself vulnerable to a counter-attack. I deflected the cube in the middle, Helga and Cornelia immediately using the opportunity to score another hit on Titania, depriving her of another piece of coverage, bringing her closer to nakedness.

"Good luck for the next time," I said to Titania, but stayed fully defensive while the battle turned into Cornelia and Helga against Titania, with Marianne watching from the side smugly, happy with their jealous glances at her amazing cleavage.

Titania tried to attack me a couple of times, but after failing twice with dangerous cost, she temporarily abandoned that, focusing on Cornelia and Helga.

It was a heated battle, beautiful not only in terms of magical achievement, but also in terms of the results of their beautiful battle. When they finally came to stop, even the most dressed, Titania, only had a skirt in addition to their corset and panties. Helga even lost another piece despite her defensive strategy, leaving her only in her panties, her beautiful breasts perkily standing out. Cornelia and Marianne still had their panties and corset.

[+500 Experience]

I even gained some experience from Titania's conservative stripping, as she was the only one with the level to do so.

"Maybe we should have a different target," one of them suddenly murmured, pointing at me. Interestingly, it was the last one I would have expected.

Marianne.

"It was always the quiet ones," I chuckled with an excited smirk even as I barely deflected the ice cube sent by the four of them.

[Level: 31 Experience: 490393 / 496000

Strength: 46 Charisma: 58

Precision: 40 Perception: 42

Agility: 40 Manipulation: 45

Speed: 39 Intelligence: 49

Endurance: 39 Wisdom: 51

HP: 6324 / 6324 Mana: 7595 / 7595 ]

SKILLS

Master Melee [100/100]

Master Tantric [100/100]

Master Biomancy [100/100]

Master Elemental [100/100]

Master Arcana [100/100]

Master Subterfuge [100/100]

Expert Speech [75/75]

Expert Craft [75/75]

PERKS

Mana Regeneration

Skill Share

Empowerment (1/1)

Teleportation

COMPANIONS

[Cornelia - Level 21/25]

[Helga - Level 17/21]

26